Which race do you most dislike...

which race do you most dislike? I wouldn't say blacks because they're a lot like monkeys and you can't really bring yourself to hate orangutans/gorillas can you?

For me it would have to be Asians due to their lack of emotion and their autism which is partly evidenced by their decision to kill dogs and whales in cruel ways and eat them.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=60e_1438782894
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-YZr2XX9kSA
rule34.paheal.net/post/list/thinking/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would say blacks. Because they act like monkeys

South Asians (Indians, Pakis). Arabs close second, then African/Caribbean blacks.

blacks
might be indians if I lived somewhere else but there are more blacks near me

Whites because I have horrible self esteem

Any kind of Muslim as we have too many here. Then gypsies and pollacks. Then blacks. It would probably be blacks first if we had more of them but Muslims going strong.

I don't hate Asians or Spanish people, but I would gladly colonize those places just to remove their animal cruelty culture.

Canadians.

Can't we just get along? :^)

>whale sharks are an endangered species
>nips kill them anyway
Yea, you weebs keep telling yourself nips are better than gooks.

niggers
australians

Negroes are just like primitive apes and so are south east Asians, they're both gross
But Jews are the most dangerous race

delet

Gypsies

Literally racist

holy fuck, I'm okay with hunting and everything, just kill it first ffs

and to your questions, gypsies aka niggers of Europe, with Arabs in the second place with almost every single one of them being huge cunts but the richest ones surprisingly

also what's funny is that all blacks I met were nice people, most of them was students and few business partners in the company I work for

>Stopping animal abuse is a big concern
Whites' pathological empathy is why we have a diversity problem. We need to be crueller and AT LEAST stop letting so many people into our countries.

Let's genocide the niggers to save the environment

We should be crueler to animals? Fuck off you fox hunting tory scum. Animal cruelty is a non-white attribute. If you torture animals you are not white.

Germans. They need to leave my country now, Berlin isn't as good as it used to be

Animals did nothing wrong, be cruel to your enemies not your allies.

I've been slaughtering pigs since I was 12 (well not me personally, but I was the helping hand) and it wa something completely normal, but quick and relatively painless death was crucial, not serving the animal while it was crying in pain

You made a funny.

pigs are food, and not endangered, I eat pork, there isn't an equivalency here.

Poor whale shark. The legit dindunuffin of sharks.

first roach i havnt had to pull out the raid on in ages

Buncha derplords in here, fuck your hatred. Can't wait until all your octogenarian allies die off and you're all stuck with the progressive younger generations. We gonna laugh at your shitlord hatred for decades

I don't really care that much about the animal being endangered desu, to paraphrase Johnny Cash, I don't give a damn about your whale sharks, but the guy being cut to pieces while he was still alive really grind my gears

there's no reason for that other than being asshole

Cucked whites.

The only reason any other race on this planet has any kind of power or dominance is because of cucked whites giving it to them.

Mate you can stay, you're alright

Gypsies

Agreed, it's just torturous behaviour for no reason. I suppose trying to kill a fucking whale instantly would be pretty difficult though, you still would look like a monster if you harpoon through the eye into the brain, or tried to shoot it. Just leave the whales alone yo. We have other animals to eat.

How autistic do you have to be to think this is not natural to humans and that we should empathize with every living creature?

Keep your empathy to your fellow humans you hippie aussie. Do you feel bad for shrimps as well? Or your empathy grows by the scale of an animal?

To answer to your question i probably dislike aussie race the most.

It's best just not to kill whales considering they are exceptionally intelligent creatures and too large to kill painlessly. Pigs are smart too but they are small enough to bolt in the brain for a quick death, though only whites do this. Muslims kill their food by bleeding it out which prolongs the pain and asians flat out try to torture food thinking it improves the flavor.

The best thing about Aussies is their love of animals and nature. They are at the forefront of the whaling problem caused by nips. They have active patrols watching to see if nips enter their waters to hunt. The underlying reason may bee racism but this is one of the cases where racism is good because it protects life. Same thing with trying to ban halal food.

Like butter :^)
m.liveleak.com/view?i=60e_1438782894
Also they are fucking chinks, not nips

There is nothing wrong with being cruel to the enemy, hell if anything its the right thing to do, but animals? Animals don't deserve that shit man, they are incapable of evil.

You're an idiot and you need to leave my country.

>m.liveleak.com/view?i=60e_1438782894
the sword they use is reminiscent of nip tuna swords.

Sounds like Ching chong nugnm Tao (Chinese) and not Sakura komenasai arigato Sasuke~sempai ^_^ (Japanese)

This. Bunch of mushy, effeminate faggots.

>Muh empathy for animals!
>Muh Inteligent animuls!!
>Bacon doh...

Self righteous faggots can't even be consistent, we've been doing this shit since we came on the scene, its just part of our nature.

dumb, inhumane burger. whatever you have to do to get your next burger fix

Its part of the white mans burden desu. You should be moral when you can afford to be, there's no reason you have to torture animals.

Be humane to animals lest you be a gook.
Be gracious to women lest you be a muzzie.

is it really that hard to start by chopping off its head? Or just putting a pickaxe in its brain? Why torture the damn thing?

Being better than everything else has its burdens yes.

Gipsy.....

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-YZr2XX9kSA

>Whiny, effeminate, numale cuck faggot detected.

I'm a minority as a White man in a nigger neighborhood so I hate niggers. This house has been in the family for 5 generations and I will die before I abandon it.

germans, they don't integrate, are cocky as fuck and need to be put in their place yet again for a third time by the worldwide communtiy

It's not torture for no reason. At least for hot-blooded animals they should have their throat slit while still alive and let bled-out.
You should ask your grandparents about that but you're probably too much of a liberal butthurt cunt to know what makes your meal good.

>any answer other than Jews

This thread is bad and you should all feel bad. Love each other than join together to defeat the Jews you asshats.

right now I hate whites more than anybody else, because they've easily been convinced that genociding themselves is the good and virtuous thing to do, the stupid cunts

just out of curiosity, is italian your first tongue?

>due to their lack of emotion
Hold the fuck up.

Westerners are a bunch of beta cucks because they let emotion dictate their actions. Yet the Asians are bad because they do not? Seems a bit backwards if you ask me.

westerners have just the right amount of emotion. we are currently in a transition phase is all. soon when the full extent of muslim attacks is unleashed on the west (which will be in the next 5 years i presume), everyone will be anti-immigration.

Jews

WORST RACES
>If you disagree you're a faggot
1. Jews
2. Niggers
...big break...
3. Sand niggers
4. Latinos
5. Poos/jungle Asians (tie)

>falling for the jew meme

God I wish it weren't true

arabs.

Indians because they wont poo in the loo

>being cruel to something that cannot understand cruelty

the hell straya have all the bantz damaged your kangaroo brains

whites and asians are both top tier races.
asians are socially retarded but at least they have high IQ. btw SEAniggers shouldn't be considered asian, the only true asians are gooks, japs and (some) chinks

>not saying niggers, sandniggers or kikes
neck yer fucking self

You've clearly never met a sandnigger
Combined with islam they are nigger tier
If I could kick out jews or arabs I choose arabs

>jew
>race

Zionist fundies. Fundies say the darndest things I tell you what.

It's not your country anymore Jonny.
Get used to it.

The problem with sand niggers is that they are fucking ruthless.
Not even a black gang banger would saw off a 12 year olds head with a fucking box cutter.

Asians maybe top tier, but they clearly have no soul.

It's their religion mainly. They are also very dumb on average, but not nigger dumb

I would've said blacks or muzzies, but in Russia they're pretty much saints compared to churkas from Chechnya or the Caucasus in general.

>Gipsy....

i remember watching a documentary where a gipsy was pimping his own under age daughter out on the streets of italy. pretty low.

moar of her?

>race

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/thinking/1

They are not dumb, that is what makes them so dangerous.
They export oil and buy armaments, infiltrate countries around the globe, and know how to convert people to their cult.

They abuse PC and minority cards for special treatment and play the victim card. They have college groups that work as PR and conversion factories who receive public funding. They grin through their teeth when they abuse terms such as "Islamophobia" and have retards screaming about diversity and cultural enrichment on their behalf.

The majority of them aren't suicide bombers or soldiers, but they are all part of the same disgusting religion and culture that propagates such destruction. As long as they exist they are a scourge on the Earth leaving a wake of destruction in their path.

Africa just starves to death and while they also destroy their own infrastructure and treat their people poorly they are poor and stupid contained to themselves for the most part. They aren't ruthless they are just selfish and stupid. They can't even conquer basic food and water needs.

do fish feel pain? I think crabs don't

Asians. For their lack of moral, poluting like pigs and stealing tech/brands from other nations. But it probably mostly because of their poop culture and not race

Whi*es

lack of moral
lack of education
lack of manner

drop one in boiling water, of course all animals can feel pain how else could they live not knowing their ass was on fire?

dune coons i fucking hate dune coons

Blacks.

Because it is such a common occurrence for fish to randomly come across patches of boiling water that they have had to evolve to detect and avoid them.

Story behind the photo?

Japanese right wingers doing protest on white pigs.
Because white pigs in Japan did halloween terror attack on yamanote line.(train)
pic fucking related.

>hurr durr me big white man me better than u. no shame if me wear underpant on tren

>durrr Japanese hate white hurrr
You are so fucking idiot.

No humans aren't allowed to rampage on train.
White has no moral/manner and common sense.

Maybe if you stop being a sub human slav

Okay seems very annoying. I don't care for Halloween either, but I thought you Jappys liked to dress up like 12 yo girls.

Asians. I live in SoCal and we have more Asians than nigs abs they're obnoxious and stupid. They seriously don't have common sense.

>white has no morals
lmao says the country that literally would be africa tier if not for the Dutch

You faggots would still be running around thinking your soul is in your stomach.

You can't into point.

No people are allowed party on train...
Those gaijins using racism card in Japan.
"we did halloween party because it was protest against racism"

White are nigggers.

Ummm sweetie, we'll be a superpower by 2020 ;)

Blacks,and sand niggers also goat fuckers. Just cleanse the world of their filth and humanity as whole will be better

you completely missed the sarcasm in my post. oh well

Any jew and any nigger.

Good luck with that, Pajeet. As long as your people are kept dirt poor and in that shitty caste system, your country will never be anything more than an inexhaustible labor pool that the kikes will forever exploit.

As long as the Jews keep importing your people to eat up jobs Americans could be trained to do, there will be no upward mobility for your people or your country. Ever.

Not a race, but muslims.

I don't hate any entire races, but I hate the people who perpetuate the stereotypes of their races - for example, blacks who commit crimes.

MMM i would say New Zealanders.. they are always so nice and honest.. makes me fucking sick.. oh and they do fuck sheep.