United Italy was a mistake

>Terroni politicians: Hey north italy why don't you send literal trillions to the southern part of your country? they will use them to fight mafia and to finally start a basic economy that doesn't rely only on tourism and eu funds
>Padania + Veneto: sure why not, let's do this
>Terroni: *rubs hands together*

youtube.com/watch?v=tUYU9bknGvs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A9zwPgSJil0
youtu.be/W09lYGvU-bw
youtu.be/VZlXmuNkuxo
youtube.com/watch?v=tUYU9bknGvs
youtu.be/bJy4i0LtFNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

''Giving'' helps nothing but perpetual problems. Viva la Cisalpine

Daily reminder that Italy owes 10 billions to Sardinia
Daily reminder that we have no mafia or organized crime
Daily reminder that we are the richest southern region while also being completely isolated from the rest
Daily reminder that during a crisis we always send help all over Italy while being left alone during ours
Daily reminder the Brigata Sassari is one of the best parts of the Italian Army and is made only of Sardinians
Daily reminder our women are the cutest
THE CUTEST

How is our foreign language education for Italian, Guiseppe?

youtu.be/A9zwPgSJil0

So much cringe
>"Mannegia"

>Southern Italians are the cutest

Depends on how much Negroid DNA you want in your euro-qt. Any Sondrio red pills

Another Sard-user?

>Daily reminder that during a crisis we always send help all over Italy while being left alone during ours
Be it by sending sheep to earthquake victims or by trying to save a child fallen in a well. Sardinians are always ready to help!

>Sardinians
>Southern Italians
Sardinians are Sardininans senpai, very isolated genetic group.

t. an actual terrone

>senpai
Damn I had forgot about these weeb filters

Pic of me, white southern Italian

youtu.be/W09lYGvU-bw

This is my favorite American class teaching Italian video

https//youtu.be/VZlXmuNkuxo

>reading from magazine and still being so bad
Fucking anglos

>used to rule the known world
>nowadays can barely keep the Italian peninsula united

when did it all go wrong Italy?

Oops

youtu.be/VZlXmuNkuxo

This is just BAD , can you pls stop

post pics of your favorite Sardinia women.

im laughing so hard at this stuff lmao . on another note im departing to rome tonight

There is no real threat to the ubity of the country ti be quite honest Portubro, only northern legafags going "muh terrones" and sime terrones going "muh bourbons"

Are you a torist or an emigrate coming back?
Anyway watch out for pickpockets, too many tourists attract pests

>youtube.com/watch?v=tUYU9bknGvs
Southern italian traditions are so weird

tourist , wanna check out the architecture and historical sites

A bit off topic, but can any shitalybro give me a quick rundown on Venice, Florence, Rome and Naples?

I'm going to Italy in a month and I need to know what are the must-see places in those cities.

Americans are Italyaboos. We love Italian!

youtu.be/bJy4i0LtFNk

Say no more

Not Italian, but according to my past conversations with spaghetti bros everything Rome and below is Africa, though they didn't specify the Vatican. Naples especially is Italy's largest trash heap, your best bet at a decent holiday is anywhere north, from there you can look up tour guides and go to or avoid places at your discretion.
Then again, I'm just a burger, just wait for someone who lives there to respond with actual advice.

Rome is really great but ont miss on Pompeii down south, quite worth the hassle desu.

And I'm serious about pickpockets, keep your valuables in front pockets or something, fucking gypsyes are really good at it

The Northern secessionist party turned into a "nationalistic" party and is taking votes from the South too.
Not sure why any Southern would vote for them over Fratelli D'Italia though.

As a an actual Italian, the south is not as good to live in as the North, but for tourists it doesnt change much and you'll miss half of Italy if yoy only visit the north.

Indeed I dint understand how Lega NORD wants to take votes in the sputh without even changing their name

>Daily reminder that we have no mafia or organized crime
Who needs a mafia when you have the EU?

Does Italy still have an unelected (EU appointed) government?

Monti is gone. Meanwhile we have had Letta, Renzi and Gentiloni from PD.