Flipbro - if you see this thread, let us know if you're alive

I hope this guy wasn't one of the casualties in Marawi .

also what happened to airport bro

o shit junglenigga

I hope his carcass hasn't swam to Malaysia tho
Fuck off we're full

possible Sup Forums casualties thread!

This level of autism shouldnt exist

what am I looking at

Edgy retard probably got shot trying to make a le ebin webm for autists on Sup Forums, good riddance.

>implying they're not LARPers

Autism, Sven. Pure Autism and blissful ignorance.

did you kill any muslims?

what are you talking about?
its safe here and the marawi muslim fags are nearly exterminated they even run for their life right now...

did you kill any muslims?

no one likes you malaysian mike, don't be jealous of flipbro

>no one likes you

Are you a woman?

in my life yes but im not stationed there right now but i have a cousin and a step brother there. We are in contact roughly every 2 or 3 days
and you?

im good thanks for asking. thank you for killing those subhumans

What's it like right now? Does the Philliphines have leftists crying about all the poor little muslims? What will happen to the runners?

not at all, the leftists are crying because a martial law as been declared (even if only 60 days most of them remember the marcos time :( ) .
As a mentioned, during martial law criminal cases are not required by the army... so i let you guess what happen to them.
Fun fact, they forced 2 guys to drink 1 gallon of pig blood before shooting their knee caps with a .45 and let them rot in the jungle.

This is the Filipino version of ReviewBrah?
I wonder if he says "goin in" before heading out of his room.

>Fun fact, they forced 2 guys to drink 1 gallon of pig blood before shooting their knee caps with a .45 and let them rot in the jungle.
Fucking based. You and your people are a credit to humanity, hope all goes well over there and you purge the scum.

Where are you?

Do you guys just have an entire area that's filled with ISIS members?

Hey. Who gave the monkey a computer?
Godspeed, brave Filipino.

>Jap
>Calling others monkey
Go back to your panty vending machine.

Luzon, for some bs patrol-reco... honestly im thankful not to be in hell but im scared for my relatives there i wish i could help them.. my younger cousin is on his first year and they sent him there... just insane...
its a city, now only a very few 'area' are in combat. but i only get info from my relatives im not in the area right now! They told me its mostly houses infested by them. We are close to the end.