FUCKING HAPPENING!!

Iran flies vegetables to Qatar amid concerns of shortages

TEHRAN: Iran has sent five cargo planes of vegetables to Qatar and is planning more deliveries, Iranian officials said amid concerns of shortages after Qatar's biggest suppliers severed ties with the import-dependent country.

Qatar has been in talks with Iran and Turkey to secure food and water supplies after Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt and Bahrain cut links, accusing Doha of supporting terrorism. Qatar says the allegations are based on lies.

"So far five planes carrying ... vegetables have been sent to Qatar, each carrying around 90 tonnes of cargo, while another plane will be sent today," Iran Air spokesman Shahrokh Noushabadi told AFP on Sunday (Jun 11).

channelnewsasia.com/news/world/iran-flies-vegetables-to-qatar-amid-concerns-of-shortages-8937084

>Qatar says keen to have ‘positive’ Iran ties amid row with neighbors

>Qatar says keen to have ‘positive’ Iran ties amid row with neighbors

presstv.ir/Detail/2017/06/11/524890/Qatar-Iran-Persian-Gulf

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bMBsW
archive.is/pDVGj
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/872084870620520448
youtube.com/watch?v=IrkXKXmCt54
oilandgas360.com/qatar-restart-development-worlds-largest-natural-gas-field/
futuredirections.org.au/publication/food-and-water-security-in-qatar-part-1-food-production/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you will make thread for every grocery delivery across world, you will keep wiping all threads off board faster than anyone could reply to any of your threads.

This proves Iran is the biggest sponsor of terror. How did leftists meme that they were the good guys?

>american education

assault carrots incoming

anti-tank guided vegetables

qatar better hopes they can get millitary protection now as the (US/saud/israel) is about to demolish their country

>Iran doing a Berlin airlift

But if you accept Qatar is funding terrorist then supporting Iran is funding terrorism.

name a country involved in the middle east that doesnt support terrorism somehow

thats irellevant. sauds threw qatar under the bus despite doing worse things

>terrorists supporting terrorists

This isn't news.

Country is a peninsula, biggest city on the ocean.

>Starves

I thought muds could eat fish?

>name one country that doesnt support terrorism
Israel ;^)

Frankly the whole place should just be embargoed till they sought their shit out.

why is the Vincennes mothballed?

LET THE VEGGIES HIT THE GROUND

I know donkey sanctuary, we should send them over for the sexy-time emergencies at a price of course
They'll eat them after, I presume

israel

>after Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt and Bahrain cut links, accusing Doha of supporting terrorism.
My sides.

Archive links for both state-owned media:
archive.is/bMBsW
archive.is/pDVGj

yeah it's all politics

hopefully Sup Forums supports the Good Guy Gang (tm) in this conflict aka iran and qatar

Best cyprus

>TFW just booked flights to Europe that stop in Qatar.

How fucked am I?

>FUCKING HAPPENING!!
>Iran flies vegetables to Qatar

Iran is Shia Muslims.

I don't think a single Shia Muslim has ever done a terrorist attack against a Western target.

I don't give a shit about Muslim on Muslim "terror".

We support Donald, shill.

>So good to see the Saudi Arabia visit with the King and 50 countries already paying off. They said they would take a hard line on funding extremism, and all reference was pointing to Qatar. Perhaps this will be the beginning of the end to the horror of terrorism!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/872084870620520448

It's Iran's 4th flight. Meanwhile Turkish Cargo flies there in every hour.

its very significant
actually its what could lead to war

Take video for us when you land, we'll tell you once the gunfire erupts.

why would anyone support trump?

Are they paying for this shit or Erdo sending it for free ?

serious answer: check and see what your foreign affairs/embassies have to say, though i would seriously consider cancelling and rerouting, nigga

Shit, maybe I shouldn't emigrate just yet.

turkeys airline is one of the only good things about your country
your airline is really nice

you were about to emigrate to qatar?

Before Trump was elected:
>I will hold Saudi Arabia accountable for 9-11

After Trump was elected
>Saudi Arabia din do nuffin! 9-11 was justified! ISIS is justified! The Saudi's and Al Qaeda are our greatest allies!....it's....ehm...Iran who are bad guys for fighting against those brave Arabs who so rightfully bomb, shoot and drive over Europeans and Americans Praise Allah and Heil the houses of Saud and Bin Laden.

>murikans hate vegetables so much they label them as a terror threat
damn son, whats Trumps stance on vegetables?

I'm also flying with Qatar airways, so is that doubly worse?

>Iran and qatar
>good

highest income per capita
air dropping carrots to keep them alive

jordan.
also for
>israel
there wouldn't be any muslim terorism is Israel didn't pop out when and how it did

As usually most promises made during the election period are fluff.

They are rich.
I am sure they are paying.

I think at most Iran and Turkey don't charge them more than regular market prices.

no one is good but clearly anyone with a sane mind would support iran/qatar over the US/sauds

They are in direct competition with Lufthansa, that's the actual reason why Turkey-Germany relations are so sour.

This is of no concern to you or me user.

t. Mohammed

>Supporting either side and not just swooping in at the last second like we did in WW2 and securing sweet American victory
You are a moron.

>iran/qatar
>US/sauds
with team like these you know Israel is behind this

not to me, but probably to you when trump drafts you for a war where you fight for the saudis

Turkey, Iran and Qatar joining forces to fuck the Saudis and kike rats.

Lol what, Israel is on the Saudi/US team, are you retarded?

He never said that. He said he'd look into it. Obviously he has and he found nothing implicating Saudi Arabia. The Donald has been excellent at changing his focus in light of new evidence.

go lick a tulip you faggot

Places like Qatar that are so heavily dependent on imports for basic food supplies shouldn't really be countries, it was a mistake to force the European nation-state paradigm uniformly everywhere

Ideally Qatar would have just been swallowed up by the Saudis or the Iranians

I saw a photo from Qatari Market. They were selling Dost Yoğurt for ~17TL ($5)

top kek.

Qatar's population is 2.2 million.
Lets say that as many as possible fled before the siege began, so we can round down to 2 million.
An average human eats 3-5 pounds of food a day. If you're eating extremely calorie dense & dehydrated food you can get that down to between 1-2 pounds per day, but your water requirements increase (Qatar faces severe water rationing due to all water coming from imports or limited desalination facilities.
Lets say that each person needs 3lbs a day because they've modified their diet to include more calorie dense foods like nuts, granola, chocolate, etc.
So 2 million people multiplied by 3lbs a day is 6 million pounds a day or 3000 tons.

450 tons of calorie sparse foods (vegetables) is helpful, but is not alleviating the supply problem. If Qatar is going to be fed they are going to have to be supplied by ship and not aircraft. None of their potential allies has the airlift capacity to move thousands of tons of supplies a day.

no, actually we send goods for much higher prices. but no problem for qatar since they are literally richest people by far.

S.Arabia is also dependent on food imports. They import 90% of the food.

Under a sanction they would all starve to death.

However Iran prospered under embargoes.

>However Iran prospered under embargoes.
How?

i know but its pretty weird to see this conflict come out of nowhere and since Israel hate Iran maybe the Qatar crisis was an excuse to get this mess started

youtube.com/watch?v=IrkXKXmCt54

I've heard a theory that this conflict was started by the Saudis. They claim that Qatar supports terrorists and by going against them they repair their reputation.

Oman?

Yeah actually I have no idea how any of the Gulf states are still countries, without US-UK intervention they would have been swallowed up by Iran after the Ottoman collapse

Literally all of them get at least 80% of their food from outside the country

>I have no idea how any of the Gulf states are still countries
Oil, that's all you need to know.

I don't think they are short on all types of food.

Probably just fresh vegetables.
You can live without fresh vegetables for months, although obviously it's better not to.

oilandgas360.com/qatar-restart-development-worlds-largest-natural-gas-field/

Sanctions help a country to revitalize its indigineous capabilities. Iran meets its demands from local sources. Then after sanctions are lifted, you don't need importing many shit, and you get richer.

It also happened in Turkey. Turkey was under American embargo between 1974-1980

It hurt in the beginning but then many local Turkish firms appeared to fill the gap. And Some of them got billion dollar big today.

>on the ocean.
Darmok and Jalad on the ocean
Mirab, with sails unfurled
Temba, his arms open

if the planes are carrying iranians they are definitely carrying vegetables. some of the dumbest people in the world. my god.

Should've though of that. What else could cause a conflict in the Middle East other than resources, eh?

Thanks for the link.

>"vegetables"
does this include pineapple grenades

It is true but that timing tho, Trump visit the saudis and you know how much he loves israel, maybe they came to some sort of arrangement to start a conflict and get Iran to be openly aggressive and in need to be dealt with, but yeah its still too early to make such theories, lets sit back and enjoy the show for now
>goym
lul

Why do these sand monkeys not grow their own food?

>Shipping veggies so people don't starve is supporting terrorism
>Shipping weapons to terrorists and throwing chemical weapons on civilians isn't

Trying a bit hard there, Shlomo

oooow it makes sense now
i guess Iran getting involved is just a bonus then

Because they are like niggers in South Africa

They think farms are white people magic (or in this case jew magic) and if they kill them and take them back they will have infinite food too

Jordan, those lads are a ok in my book

dumb nigger

futuredirections.org.au/publication/food-and-water-security-in-qatar-part-1-food-production/

as much as i hate you turks
your airlines are pretty nice
you even get real food on the plane unlike the serbian ones

He said sponsor of terror, not sponsor of terror on western targets
Terror on the ME, the philipines, pakistan, always ends up affecting the West
It's like not caring about avian flu when it's still in China. The radicalization and destabilization will eventually reach you.

I'm not agreeing with , just saying your post is stupid.

This is what amerifats actually believe

The proper answer was "because Iran isn't a desert like SA and they can grow their own food".

They support Hezbollah.
I mean Jordan is Hezbollah.

If this siege was completely unexpected (which it seems to have been, by all accounts), then why would Qatar be maintaining massive stockpiles of food? Remember, 3000-5000 tons per day. Even cereals/grains take up a lot of room.

My guess is that they were caught by surprise and only had a few weeks worth of food in the country.

>growing food
>in barren desert land
Fucking idiot

t. Merchant

Vegetables of peace user.

1) they're still getting imports from the rest of the world
2) they can still grow food themselves

It's not like all of those 3000 tons per day HAS to come from airlifts.

I'm sure they're calling every other country on the planet to set up new supply routes.

underrated

Qatar has no deep ports

all their shit went to UAE and got trucked into the country

wtf , a logical response from cronon . 2017 is truly awsome year to be alive.

>2) they can still grow food themselves
They cant without major investement into their agriculture sector.
Without the help from Turkey and Iran, they would be fucked.

O shit.

Well no matter what happens now at least they'll have learned to never trust Ara*bs ever again.

It's seems they got red pilled lately hence why they allied now with Iran

It's not about food. S.Arabia doesn't produce any valuable other than oil.

Eritrea seems to keep to themselves these days

>implying
they all still come here or the UK though

>Eritrea
>Middle East
Get out of here

wait.. how is one starving shit hole sending food to another starving shit hole?