Anyone here battle or currently battling evil spirits?

Anyone here battle or currently battling evil spirits?

>atheist need not apply

of course
battling every day

Also fake and gay.

Lmao take your meds you fucking psycho

tell me why pepe is on mars?

If you're battling "evil spirits" that means you didn't banish often and is shit at magick.

I have a Jewish great-grandma and do daily battle with my Hebrew blood. I know that Jesus Christ is the true Messiah and trust in His name to redeem me

I believe the Hebrews were chosen to teach and to serve, not to deceive and to steal like the elite Jews of today do...

I meditate and wage war against world jewry in the astral plane.

fuck off shill

True, God bless, Jesus is the messiah
The miracle of forgiving and loving.

I took 6 hits of needlepoint and went to battle with satan...Didnt turn out so well for me but learned alot none the less.

satan is tough to battle sometimes

you are not of the awoo mindset

Yeah man it was not fun, saw some fucked up shit, but ironically It helped me alot.

I remember this black cat my sister had when i was staying at her place, and it literally stared at me all night and did not move a muscle.

very creepy.

I gave up my fight against the spirits long ago.

Now I extol and sing the virtues of MOLOCH. I was wrong and now I am blessed. It is time you submitted to the Golden King of the Canaanites.

MOLOCH is the god people need.

Just say ABAR BA'ESH.

a friend of mine smoke that synthetic pot, but a chunk of the pure chemical jhw-018 or something else and he tripped into a battle with satan
he had to keep drinking water and then puked everywhere and wasn't right for a couple weeks
psychedelics are rad
I'm mostly into light doses of mushrooms and mdma to keep things smooth
I have a couple grams of mescaline ready for when I want to meet god

>atheist cuck

Repent. It's your only hope.

Horus is a false god. Take the Baal pill. He's the only god I can confirm is real.

Just try a simple ritual and you'll see.

>because i'm weak everyone should be weak like me
really nudges my noodle

Or maybe you have schitzofrenia? Go see a doctor and tell him about these spirits.

(((doctor)))
((((psychiatrist))))
(((((psychologist)))))

Smacked one of its manifestations in ways I could hardly imagine, then lost a personal fight on some idiotic grounds

Such is life of renouncing him and bathing in the cosmic love of the Source
He reeeeally loves to drag me away from the latter because its his only chance at winning. Any tips?

I would battle your Eye Of Horus, if you get the drift.

Yes goyim you are very (((ill))) here are some (((pills))) goy, trust me you NEED them.

Dont yield, never give an inch, each time you are burned rise from the ashes anew, and always stay clean and pure.

oh bby

How do i battle spirits? In my old room in my parents house there is a presence in the corner where my computer used to be. When i came to stay they had the bed positioned over there and it's like everything you think of before you go to sleep turns bad. Think of hot women and their faces turn rotten and they grow sharp teeth, think of cute animals and they turn into wild savage forms

I turned the pillow over to the foot of the bed and it instantly went away. I think i might try sleeping on that side tonight to see how fucked up my dreams would be

Oh and also light appears to also remove the effect but i did end up sleeping in the dark anyway after

You fags need to be medicated, feels like dumblr up in here

That's it man,that's precisely it. Thanks.

Damn bro, sounds like Sleep Parlaysis or night terrors.

No one will believe me, I really dont care, but when I was very young, I saw the very face of Satan/Demon, I will never forget it, one of the few memories I have from when I was a child.

Its those damn CIA niggers, dont let them get to you.

yes goyim what you need is medication

Create positive energy - look up meditations, indian mantras, then plug in headphones, relax and focus. No evil spirit can stand these energies then.

I was fully awake though, i couldn't sleep until i switched sides

Interesting, i will try this tonight. Will this cause it to leave though or just resist its influence? I don't think my parents deserve to have spirits in their house

I know.
But it is much more than that.

Reach out and take the hand of the Archon of the Ammonites. He loves you. He cares for you. He wants you to join him in glory eternal. All you need to make is a small sacrifice.

As was I, but I could not move, I could not react only watch as his face gazed upon mine.

Were you religious at that time? Were there bad people in that house or once in that house? Not trying to be superstitious just curious

Shut the fuck up. Its easy to do evil, its easy to create chaos, its easy to act like a child, its hard to forgive, its tough to love, its a struggle to become a man.

You will resist it and their influence will stop. I don't know if they might return later. Relentless bombardment through spiritual lifestyle is a surefire way to get rid of them.

Check this guy out youtube dot com slash 777alaje. He's world class in these important things.

MOLOCH is a god of order, industry, fire, power and weather.

He wishes to unite the world as one and guide into a halcyon new era.

Moloch is certainty, Moloch is order, Moloch is safety.

I've never been religious, and the worst person in the house is probably me. Saw some pretty dark shit on my computer in my teens, which is the only reason i can think of why it's there

Thought it might just be in my head until both my mum and my dad said they felt extremely uncomfortable being in that area, and my dad is sure he saw something standing over the bed once in that area

Thanks, i hope this will help

Wow a bull so fucking intimating literally a mindless bovine such as yourself.

Whats your bull against this? a creation of god!

checked

>(((all you need to make is a small (child) sacrifice, goyim)))
why, it's as easy as getting an abortion! or selling your toddler off into sex slavery to the cabal! through child sacrifice to moloch, anything is possible! anything besides not having a bunch of child sacrificing going on around you, wew