WE WUZ KANGZ THE MOVIE

WE WUZ KANGZ THE MOVIE

WE

Starring Gal Gadot?

What, Africans can't even use CG to draw their futuristic cities because of evil white man preventing them to do so?

I understand this is supposed to raise the modern black man's spirits by believing he had proud ancestors who stood as the apex of mankind at their time. However, isn't this simply depressing to believe that you had it all and then you just got rekt by a bunch of primitive little whiteys? I mean...

Staring Kike Kadyke

Produced by Jewdith Gold

What the hell is going on here?

circumcision

Fake and gay.

if Sup Forums had an ounce of self-awareness, it would realize that there's a lot of similar idiotic anti-black meme images/"facts" like those that get posted on this website.

this

castrating slaves

I'm just here to enjoy the memes

It is really sad the african kangz got cucked by monkeys not only did they lose their civilization they are now cursed with poo color

you're probably just too dumb to realize that it's Sup Forums poking fun at itself. I post ironic nazi memes like that all the time.

Who needs to tame fire, invent the wheel, or have a written language when you've got spaceships, floating cities, and can levitate pyramids with your mind?

*Goldstein