Tara McCarthy says you're useless if you don't get /fit/

She wants you to get physical and go to the Gym at least 3 times a week.
youtube.com/watch?v=ydf5fKLCrqo

She's right. I don't think physically weak people should even talk about politics in person. It's bad PR.

sieg hail

(But her videos are the most boring vlogshit I've ever seen and I'm not watching her blankly stare into the camera while drinking mud or whatever)

>another e-celeb thread

Can hiro delete this board already?

Hail victory

I'm not listening to a fake "traditional" woman that removes her body hair and plasters her face with makeup. It's only natural that she would want a fake "traditional" man.

I feel like a loser saying this, but she actually got me to work out for the first time in like three years.

She is propaganda, but she is good propaganda.

Go to the gym you beta males.

FIVE SCOOPS

While I lift six times a week and have done for years, this fucking whale kike cunt has no business telling men what to do. Your cunt isn't that important. Men should be fit because they want to be, not because they're trying to appease the whim of some chubby cryptokike.

lol, who cares what some dumb cunt wants faggot

Hitler would have won if goring was swole.

You will bitch about anyone that shows their face, won't you?
Stop being gay

i like what she is saying, it's making me dick hard

Is she going to suck my dick afterwards or something?

>She's right. I don't think physically weak people should even talk about politics in person. It's bad PR.
Optics is always important in democratic societies. People who ignore optics end up being labelled as losers and the fringe and dismissed.

Fat people aren't aesthetically pleasing. Their clothes always look disheveled because all clothing is designed based around a thin or fit person. They tend to sweat a lot. They give the impression that they have major problems in their life; that they are poor or lack discipline. A fat person is never a good advocate for a political movement. Look at how Chris Christie would get constantly roasted every time he stepped on a stage. Doesn't matter what he said, all everyone saw was a sweaty fat man with flapping jowls.

Someone who is clean, healthy, and well-dressed will always be the better advocate. You don't have to be Arnold, but you have to look like a healthy fit person who can take care of themselves, has self-discipline, and is in control of their life.

Dunno who this roastie is but that is correct.

How many kids does she have?

I should go pay for a gym 3 times a week because some bag face on the Internet said I must? I don't think so.

inb4 0 with an ad revenue/patreon income of 4k a month

u r an angry man. maybe take yoga for your stress.

Who would have any problem with that?

Unless you are ill or something, there is no excuse for not working out at least three hours every week. What the fuck, why is that even debatable?

She already explained her problems. She will have kids as soon as they move to the usa

Your post is the exact same thing for skinny people. People just have no respect for scrawny people who look like they can't defend themselves. And I say this as a once extremely skinny and still thin person

>ethnic nationalist
>pagan
>extremely sexy
>big baby making hips
>fertile womb
>perfect tits
>perfect booty
>dick sucking lips
>smells good
>tastes good
>feels good
>looks good

Tara is /ourgirl/ she wuz /ourquaan/

Where is she from and why is she choosing new South Africa as a viable place to have kids?

OK, but hey at least she's fighting for the Hwyte Race with good larp.

The more we larp - the more we win!

>pay for a gym membership
be a good goy and hand over those shekels
don't do any resistance training or buy your own home gym equipment

DO IT FOR HER

Oh, so she wants anchor babies.

>woman
> demanding shit from the others

More news at eleven.

Zero, but says that she is planning on moving to the United States with her soon-to-be husband so they can start pooping out white babies

I'm pretty sure many of us don't

I'll believe it when I see it. Who's that blonde girl making WN vids who has been "going to have white kids" for like 3 years now? Beauty in the beast or something.

She looks like the daughter of the criminal Jewish plastic surgeon who exploited me and mutilated my face.

UK. I don't know why they want to move to the northern part of the USA, but to be honest it doesn't sound that bad. Proper gun laws, a considerable amount of freedom, low population density, beautiful nature....

>Zero, but

This is crucial for securing existence of hwytes. Very crucial detail.

> Do you have any hwyte babies?
> No...BUT

The "BUT" completely changes the picture.

Her bf is a burger or plans to move there, they want to get married and start having kids there

yeh goy go get sweaty with a bunch of dudes three times a week of youre a failure. lol fuck off you insecure retards.

Oh she's a fellow countryperson. Then I half support her decision. Part of this country is simply unlivable now. Still, awfully funny place for a quote on quote ethnonationalist to move.

Come on now, she's cute in a plain way, how hard is it to admit

well, yeah. BUt it's not like the US exactly has a "scrawny epidemic"

oy vey goy dont be a man be as weak as possible dont work out goy :D yees

CMON

>tfw you already lift every day
I am the ubermensch

Rich Piana is a tranny degnerate tho. SHOOP AH

>t. fat manlet or walking skeleton

She actually lives in London..lol

Even as a spaniard I can tell she has some west asian blood, probably some jewish ancestry or something.

But that's fine, my white standards are not that high. As long as there is a racial hierarchy. If she pretends to be the same as a nordic person or something I wouldn't take her serious.

But is she wrong?

I fucking hate selfie shit.

She is right in a way. Fuck (((gyms))), just don't be a fat slob wo can't even pull his own weight.

I wish I was close enough to my gym to do that. Bodybuilding splits are fun.

However, doing full-body barbell workouts (squat/press/deadlift or squat/bench/power clean) every fourth or fifth day has gotten me pretty jacked without taking too much time.

>Um but this i like the easy part right. The easy is... discussing uhhh what percentage white you need to be in order uhmm considered european haaaa
If you watch this, you have bigger problems in your life than being unfit.

Autists like this HAVE to be shills, I don't want to believe there are people this stupid on our side.

Buy a weight set and make do with it if you have the space
mine cost ~£400 for barbell and Dumbbells with 200kg worth of plates
And also I have some extra stuff like bench/stands/belt/chain thing for weighted pull ups
Which you can get for relatively little money
But I mostly only need a barbell and lift outside (even in the rain)
In total it has payed for itself not going to a gym in a year - absolutely worth it would recommend to anyone
Gonna have to get more weights soon I'm getting too strong

She looks jewish as fuck no wonder Sup Forums is so fascinated with her.

How dare you insult our pure aryan goddess like that?

Just inject more steroids and drink your semen shakes, only a few more years of training until a fake plastic whore considers you a human being.

Pure aryan? She has all the kike characteristics.

Exactly my opinion.

She's just another subversive kyke, even if she has 0% kyke in her, she acts like a kyke and that's enough.

Leading by example?

Hell no! Lead by larping for HOURS and HOURS to promote the idea of mental masturbation rather than action.

Just like all YouTube faggots, from obscure idiots like Millenial Woes to "top tier" degenerate scum like Joe Rogan.

Subhuman worthless pieces of shit (jews), all of them.

>(((buy)))
I have some dumbbells welded from old car parts. Getting kinda rusty though.
I am by no means fit, but I can carry my own weight. That is enough for me at least.

ok, and what are the women going to contribute?

YOU have all the kike characteristic Krztsysztoff Goldsteinski

this is the kind of girl pol should support

hot as fuck and not a man voice like lauren

0%? She is kosher as fuck, my jewdar is going so loud right now it hurts. I bet McCarthy is just a pseudonym also Tara is a kike name

I'm on the road to become /fit/, 3 times gyma week for 3-4 months now. She looks a bit chubby though

Yeah, Sup Forums loves kikes

shes a THICC goddess

>I bet McCarthy is just a pseudonym

It's probably jew twisted trick - a nod to "McCarthyism" or some demented game like that.

Either way, don't bother us with that whore until she starts larping surrounded by 2-3 of her hwyte babies.

>telling people to get /fit/
>isnt /fit/ herself
wew lad

If I did that, I could do much better than her.

Yeah, thats right. Also Tara is just a shortened Tamara which is a kike name. That bitch is kosher as fuck.

You know alot of ethnic nationalist women?

How do you know that?

Jesus fucking Christ.

I'm a bit done with these little shits who can't think beyond reproduction and the surivival of a 'race'.

I definately don't disagree with the fact that some peoples are acting like degenerates, but that shouldn't enable us to go degenerate too.

God created us as a species on this planet, with the aim to go beyond being animals and instead being caretakers of our own lives and that of the world. I couldn't be arsed to turn myself into a 'woke' white nationalist and spend my entire life prepping for a race war that is never going to happen.

These 'right-wing' whities are far from being actual god-fearing patriotic right-wingers. They are a bunch of collectivist faggots who can't make anything of their own lifes so they need to organise an entire race into some collective militarist shitstorm.

I'm from a happy individualist (((merchant))) nation in the centre of world trade. I would like to keep the lives of the Dutch people as peaceful as possible (the Dutch Dream) and keep us as the primary individualist merchant nation on the planet untill God decides to stop our current plane of existance and give our souls some eternal rest.

We got a term for living an extreme happy and decadent life here in the Netherlands, namely living like a Burgundian. I'm proud to be one.

No you filthy nigger, that's not how it works. She's white and America is a white country which she is legally moving to

Pretty sure she said it's the surname of her fiancé. Gods only know what her actual surname is.

Your typical christcuck everybody

We could solve so many problems by having a simple strength test for the ability to vote.

Only 3 times a week? That's the bare minimum. Should be working hard every day except Sunday!

by using my eyes?

Fair enough
I used to lift things like anvils and wheels on scaffolding poles before I bought my weight set because I live pretty out of the way and the gyms near me are expensive as fuck
Absolutely nothing
And it doesn't matter because you shouldn't lift for girls
They'll be embarrassed at the state of their bodies when they see you shirtless anyway
Really would recommend lifting it'll change your life user

>muh race
>life is meaningless
>reproduce tho and waste your life

Go and take back Karelia or something faggot :^)

>calls out people for not being /fit/
>isn't /fit/ herself
stones and glass houses

She's part Indian I think.

oh please. Women are fickle. Tick off a "white nationalist woman" and the next day she's a bisexual coalburner.

Her speech tempo is slow as fuck

She's using the ok symbol to further put heat - not on her, but on the "right" movement.

It's DISGUSTING how much they attack the traditionalist people from all angles, every single vector of attack.

FUCK THIS KYKE WHORE!

Strength does not equal morals or loyalty.

It is her real surname. She is major part-potato nigger.
How about you fucks don't judge a book by it's cover? You are staring to act like SJW's at this point.
She could be 100% pookike and I would not care. It's not like I have to marry her.

Fitness and strength are masculine traits.

>She's white and America is a white country which she is legally moving to
White Europeans can't legally move to America.

thats right based latvia, kikes are our allies, right?!

and /nupol/ is very feminine

She looks fertile as fuck.

Guys....I know this has nothing to do with the thread but I just lost my best friend because I was a piece of shit. I just wana die.

Get the fuck out of here, kike faggot.

Women having muscles is what gives them shapely curves. All humans should be fit, the men just more so.

Ok. mr.Eyes. Are you aware that she is a frog(wo)man and fasts all the fucking time? Remember that she lives in Rapeistan, so she cant just go so some random gym whenever she feels like it.

keep your mutilated micro jew cock in your pants Shlomo

Perhaps, but that doesn't mean women should makeup for any lack of masculinity.