Women

Have just figured out women are basically all prostitutes. Im 25 should i have worked this out sooner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
peoplesproblems.org/showtopic/7278/I-Drunk-Cheated-On-My-Boyfriend-A-Year-Ago
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doesn't matter when you learnt as long as you learnt

yes

but to be fair, your parents should have told you

Break this cycle of Parental ignorance

Be sure to give your kids

"The Talk"

there is nothing wrong with prostitution. prove me wrong.

no op, just stop hanging out with ur mum

not true, they hyper-gamous meaning they will mate with a man who has status/money, thats their nature,
females are choosy while men are more promiscuous

Yeah and all men are mansluts, who gives a shit on political Chan

Kill yourself insecure bitch

My father never told me but he has more est than my mother. Read good game blogs to get an insight to women, something like CH

I understand that all women are whores.

But how do I know whether they are whores who will sleep with me? How do I actually get girls when I have no friends? I have lifted weights for many years but never had female attention.

Damnnnnn son, not bad

wisdom

All women are not sluts, but if you grow up thinking you're a white knight and all women are princesses, you're bound to be disappointed.

Wait till your 30 and have a good job and try scooping up an 18-24 year old. Unless you are a chad, stop trying to get women your own age, it won't work. I always think back to high school when every girl had a boyfriend who didn't go to our school. It was because they dated older guys who were already working and/or in college. If you must date and you are in the 20-25 range, aim for 17-21 year olds.

I realized this before you were born, the first time I found out about an engagement ring.

I also realized that men were even more materialistic and superficial and had turned women, who have nearly no personality of their own, into these very whores and sluts because men thought that is what they wanted, and now they won't admit that they fucked it up.

When I was 12, an older friend told me,"Do you know the difference between a slut and a bitch? A slut fucks everyone. A bitch fucks everyone but you."

sage'd and reported for spamming the same thread every 5 mins.

They might marry a wealthy man if possible but they will bang Chads. Alpha bucks beta bux.

34 here, have 19 y/o GF, been together 4 years, I can attest to this. Though I think 18 is too late most places, especially in a major, liberal, nigger filled city like the one I live in. Don't be a ephebo or whatever they are called though. Be in love, andlove her forever. Cherish the sex you have with her young self and keep the memories always, filed away in heart pounding love, not lust, and grow with her in every way.

Few to none do it voluntarily. Consent is nearly impossible, as most do it out of desperation.

Each and everyone, including your mom

Nothing wrong if you pay her with gold.

If you pay her with fiat money (or worse yet, credit card), the Jew gets a cut.

>Im 25 should i have worked this out sooner?
You're a little bit late but I'm glad you finally know. Society tries to make women appear as virtuous angels but they are just primitive impulsive animals that destroy society once unchained.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

My mom is not a prostitute!

I don't know I have my standards set quite high so I believe this statement is incorrect.

sounds pretty fucking gay desu

Digits confirm: you mama's a whore and take Satan's cock up the ass

dude, you need to go to the ob-gyn and have your uterus removed

Can you elaborate on how you accomplished this? How did you even meet and approach this chick?

Mad incel virgin manbaby is mad.

Kill yourself you genetic trash, if you weren't a fat autistic weaboo girls would fuck you

dude i'm 27 and i only pretend to know that, i still have the delusions of the possibility of love and romance. don't be a emotional faggot like me.

not even what OP is saying, you debt dodger

Found the roastie

Not every woman. My gf earns more than me and cooks for me.

A friend I hadn't seen in a long time gave me his address. He was a severe alcoholic and dated nasty fat bitches who would keep him. A friend and I went over there. I already new there was a 14 year old over there, so I wanted to go see. I presumed she'd be fat. My friend and her mother were gone.

After confirming who we were, she let us in and was a perfect hostess. We had been drinking,but weren't drunk. She and my friend played cards while we waited, because she wouldn't let us passed the kitchen. She didn't know how to play the only game he did, so I sat next to her and helped her, touching her, putting my arm around her. I thought nothing of this, but she did.

Much later, we got alone and talked. She showed me her art work, and I could correctly see into her heart through it. We made an instant spiritual connection. We are both on some deep, cosmic shit. If you've ever read Thomas Hardy's,"Tess of the D'urbervilles", that is very similar to us. She has that natural connection to the universe, and I had to spend years learning it through study.

She is also very masculine personality wise, while I am very female inside, an INFP. Every time I make a post about women on any board, even though I have gotten most of the girls I've ever really had that feeling for, I get called a faggot or a roastie. Most people here just want to complain about women, andnever really improve themselves.

Not bad. 25 is still right time.
But actualy they whoring is something like guys alcohol or drug addiction. They may get over it after few years or never. Just dont expect that girl will not cheat on you, even if she likes you.

Interesting post, thanks for sharing. I had an old friend who you remind me of. Some women like that kind of cosmic mystic energy.

I also agree with your last sentence there. A lot of whining here and other places, people who neither improve themselves or do what it takes to change the environment around them.

I will admit that my natural talent is language and speech, so that definitely helps, especially being funny. However, I also started working out at 13, doing 500 pushups and situps a day by the time I was forteen, and I could run a mile in under 7 minutes.

However, I was diagnosed as schizoid and dysthymic at 14, and never went to highschool, homeschooling myself. So I either have to get women in intimate sitations, just meaning one on one conversation that isn't chit chat, or they some other way have to be exposed to me over and over again.

Now, that's me. I had bad experiences when I was young. I had my big heart broken over and over again, but that never made me start ignoring it. Quite the opposite.

Everyone is different. I always tell guys to figure out what their natural talent is and improve that or pursue it andgain confidence from it. Women love confidence, but they love passion even more, and they can see that in your eyes, hear it in your voice. Watch the film, "The Hustler", about pool players. When Fast Eddie talks to his girl about pool, she thinks it is amazing. She doesn't give two shits about pool, but the way he feels about pool turns her on, turns her on mentally and emotionally.

I'm not a Christian, but Jesus said something amazing, talking about borrowing a loaf of bread from a neighbor in the middle of the night for a traveler who showed up hungry and tired. He said that after theneighbor initially tells you no, we are sleeping, go away, that if you just keep knocking and asking, you will be rewarded, not because he is your friend, but because of your shameless audacity. Anything you want should be pursued this way.

Good job. Most don't learn until they've wasted their life and money in marriage.

>I have lifted weights for many years but never had female attention.
Falling for the /fit/ meme. It's more about personality and the amount of attention you give a girl.

>keep the memories always, filed away in heart pounding love, not lust, and grow with her in every way.
Faggot

-Women- tore my heart thin.
I've never been much ignored by women, but all long term relationships have turned to shit. It might be my fault, but not once have you told me what the reason for your shit behavior has been, other than some stuff that only concern me and my life, not at all yours or ours. I fucking hate you - always trying to find a problem where there is none because the problem actually is YOU but self-apologetic mental gymnastics got you to overlook that and try to stick it to me.

"I did that, but it's cause I felt like you maybe didn't love me or because you did that thing a while ago that we talked about. Either way I'm not taking blame or fixint myself - you just need to be a MAN"
-Women
I have an issue with you=you turn the tables on me
You have an issue with me= doesn't matter what I do, in the end "I don't get you" and the shitstorm will continue/be brought up whenever you like

Go to fucking hell

If you're just 25 then the area of your brain that recognizes long-term consequences is developing. You're going to notice a lot of obvious things you're 'just figuring out' over the next few years.

Never trust women, just read this old thread

peoplesproblems.org/showtopic/7278/I-Drunk-Cheated-On-My-Boyfriend-A-Year-Ago

>Women cheated on boyfriend
>Tells boyfriend but gives a watered down version, she says she only kissed when she really let him fuck her pussy
>Entire forum of women tell her not to tell her boyfriend

Fucking whores

Quotes from women on the forum:

>"Everyone attaches way too much importance to fidelity"
>"Do not let ur pain give him pain. Don't let your guilt ruin a great thing. Everyone makes mistakes"
>"Don't ruin his life bc of ur ONE stupid mistake, u will crush his life and whether u think or not he will never get over it. Don't tell him. Jus like she daid, no one else is talking about it or worried about it. Don't speak of it ever again, put it away in a deep dark place never to be spoken of again"
>"Lie. He'll hate you if he finds out you cheated and lied. But, he'll hate you and never trust you again if you tell him."

But if you mention how fucked up that is, you're just a bitter virgin #notallwomen

>they will mate with a man who has status/money, thats their nature
My father was poor and had no friends.
stop browsing /r9k/

I always knew this to be truth, but didn't know HOW.

After seeing the HOW, I guess I will only be tricked if I want now.

25 is a good age, as it will shield you from bad marriages and relationships.

Looks like you never had one real prostitute in your life.

correct.

Yes, but let's not pretend that modern day relationships are anything else. Or even that most relationships ever are essentially a wealth and protection for sexual service and comfort transaction. All this backed by a contract (marriage). When the contract is fair (which it is not) it will be kept.
When it is not you get:
Start talking to girls. Female attention is not something that comes to you, it's something you generate.

>34 years old
>has 19 year old gf
>has been together for 4 years

WHY DONT YOU HAVE A SEAT?

just refuse to pay, goyim

RARE

>there is nothing wrong with prostitution. prove me wrong.
Of course Poland would say that, your country exports prostitutes by the thousands

fall of morals is what lead to current situation in the West. Go be nihilist somewhere else.

>All white women
Heff is the fucking man.

I bet he voted for Trump

this is mostly correct, but women won't succumb to loneliness unless they've found the man of their dreams. They'll marry and force him to better himself(which actually is a prominent force of human progress)

you can attract a female with your looks for 3 seconds at most, the 4th second she'll want to know your social status, job, salary, etc

Yes. It's the men's job in society to prevent race mixing and to keep women in line. That's how we evolved.
When an invader came in and killed all the men in a village the women would have to adapt to their new men and basically whore themselves out to survive.

>They'll marry and force him to better himself(which actually is a prominent force of human progress)

STOP MAKING SENSE, ROACH

>Started dating 15 year old when you were 30
Pervert.

You know she'll leave you when she's 21, right?

Yes, women use sex as a commodity to get resources from males
t. Learned this in high school

Trying making friends with a chad and he'll introduce you to girls

No, you're pretty much right on track. You don't want to be disillusioned too young.

>t. Learned this in high school

I was hooked and played around with hard by my first (((serious gf))) in hs. Women will hold on to men like monkeys swinging from branch to branch, I watched it happen to a few friends to..

Gradually I learned to hate them