Unemployed members of Sup Forums

What the FUCK is your problem?

poor parenting

I am also curious, what kind of human being doesn't feel a sense of satisfaction getting home at the end of a long day of honest work?

I am above work

finding a job obviously.

I'm sure they can get an overnight gig and become a lifer at Walmart like yours truly. I've been there 11 years, so can you!

Seeing as i live in serbia
Corrupt politicians a 50 years back till now, and america.

>wasting your best time of your life for working

Doing my masters before working.

And if (((they))) won't hire a MSc, would it be my fault?

Breakroom you are unironically my favorite trip

I quit my job after a new company hires me, but then they never called back. Now I haven't had a job for 2 months :((

I'm humbled, but nothing anyone should strive for (actually, the opposite).

I hope you find some gainful employment in something, especially if you spent the time and money in whatever subject you hoped to have work for.

Start my first job tomorrow feels pretty good that im moving in a positive direction rather than sitting around all day playing video games and just vegetating in general.

Why do all wage-cucks have this?

Even my 130kg fat cunt brother has this hairstyle.

Is it part of the wage-cuck starter pack or something?

Don't they fire people after they been there too long?

just don't be a slob and spill on the table
why put that disgusting plastic tarp over it

that guy looks like a retard

i got ptsd in a war and uncle sam pays me to breath air

just join the military and go to iraq then go crazy and go to a mental ward, apply for service connected disability and tell them everything that happened and they will award you compensation and medical benefits

its so easy

Being white in a multicultural oppressive society. Don't worry the resistance is coming.

hair?

You're a target because you're making too much which is increasing labor costs. Some people over the years get comfortable and feel the need to slack off. No wonder I have to work 5-7 hours a week for free in order to ensure that i retain this job.

that guy looks like someone with enough money to acquire pussy. salty much?

Yikes.

That's Hong Kong, Fuck sweating in Hong Kong's humid +30 Celsius weather with a fucking tie on.

is that the meme guy?

You're a fool if you work off the clock. I would give my labor board a call if they make you do that.

Only correct answer
Been trying for a long time, only recently got one. Not the best job in the world but the place is great. Just not enough hours

More pics like this please?

This really is an insight into the America I'm interested in.

You have to keep your hair short and neat if you have a serious job.

Who's that petite manlet?

>you will never drink malt liquor with your coworkers in the breakroom

>parents actually throwing him a party

what's wrong with this now ?

Corruption financed by the EU establishment and the total lack of any interest to fix shit by the local populace.

Lost my job due to a decrease in jobs in my state. Looking for work but still shit out of luck.

Technically, I'm employed, just laid off until the next fishing season. I rake in EI benefits.

I go lobster fishing on a boat, make like 2000$ weekly when it's good. I'm still expected to go to the barn once in a while this summer to help fix traps, but I don't get paid for it.

It's hard work, and time off is necessary if you want to keep a strong healthy back.

I'm a full time student and I graduate in 6 months time.
Most of the jobs I can take here doesn't give me any useful experience for my real job, and I don't really need money atm. so I'm good.

i hate working with people. they are morons. they need to kill themselves

Not sure.

This place doesn't give a shit and has too much legal clout for someone like me to expose any wrongdoing.

I'm on a NEET simulation at the moment, and will probably receive a hero's welcome when I return because I put in the effort that others dont.

These aren't the type of pics you'll see in out monthly corporate magazine Walmart World. I'm glad I can show such honesty of a multinational corporation.

No birthday cake

No summer internships in the field you study? What do you study?

In Finance you were expected to intern during the summer, at least when you started your masters studies.

Internships were always paid, usually €2,000+/month

Me

what the fuck is wrong with you, I wish I could be a NEET forever

1 hour commute to work, 8 hour work, 1 hour break, 1 hour commute home = 11 hours of my day ruined

wagecuckery is a fate worse than death

how do i get a job? it is fucking impossible

What did they mean by this?

Neet here, got two degrees, and i have been doing absolutely nothing for the past two year (since the day i graduated from the last degree), fite me.

Marketing. I'm interning again in my last semester in a company where there's a good job opportunity for me. Internships are rarely paid though.

Ah I know that screen well. Stop working off the clock. If someone is pressuring you to work off the clock you need to do something about it immediately. I wouldn't mention that you've been doing it for seven years though. I know these feels though. Those managers are 99% cunts. Smile in your face and work you until you break and then replace you. Pic related.What I think about when dealing with those managers. That and the scene with the with the big shots explain why she blew up the ship in the first movie. "Did IQs drops suddenly while I was away?"

Sent resumes into the black void for a couple of years. Got a few interviews but nothing came of them. Eventually I started lowering my standards and a couple minimum wage dead end jobs wanted me. I decided to give up instead and just do shit that will hire literally anyone: substitute teaching and uber driving.
I still remember the question that killed me on the last interview for a job I wanted. Still don't know what the fuck they expected to hear.

>honest work

we do not have those in Italy

>Marketing

I hope you're know machine learning and know how to program. Otherwise, my condolences on graduating with an obsolete education.

it's because they have to eat with their autistic neet son who still eats at the same age that he thinks.

Milenniail

making too much in crypto to be a wagecuck. made 14k in two weeks what the fuck is YOUR problem?

Dude pls you got 6% unemployement rate stop pretending you dont fall in the 94% you poor little wagie.

Btw yeah i got lots of friend who are being litterally depleted by their bad work/lifestyle choices

I dont know what you kids these days mean with those buzzword, we dont got those here.

just grew a pair already.

It's not so bad. With my education I can also go into trade, sales and the likes if I want.

I'm an autist with various mental disorders and poor parents.

Just count it a blessing that I'm shitposting on Sup Forums and not shooting up some school or going on a rape crusade.

>apply for minimum wage low skill job in shop
>100 other people applied for it
>stacey in management needs to hire Achmed or Pajeet to get those diversity boxes ticked
>either that or hire the ridiculously overqualified guy that used to be a senior shop manager but he got laid off
>Achmed will work for less than minimum wage and even work unpaid because he lives in a hovel on his own with 10 other Pakis in a single bedroom flat

Gee I fucking wonder why I am finding it hard to get work.

Crushing depression and lack of motivation makes me see no point in a job.

Any job within my qualifications is not going to bring me glory or respect nor will the money make me happy.

>refusing to be a wagecuck
>(((problem)))

I'm a bad goy what you going to do?

Do you have any experience with german gibs?
Is the system playable?

Do you get food stamps and welfare to supplement the paltry Walmart salary. And how did you get into this situation to begin with? You seem to write well, I'm sure you could do something better with your life (Unless you're content there, and there is nothing wrong with that)

kek

maybe if the other people are dead

>unemployed
is this ironic? theres enough unfinished work left to be done everywhere you look to keep everyone on earth employed their entire lives. how is it my fault that people dont want to pay you for being an intern for example? does that count as unemployed to you?

Derealization. I can scarcely leave my block without a panic attack

Seriously, I spend 40 minutes a day walking in this heat to get to my office. It's fucking awful.

Pointless. Mr Shekels can live without my participation in the slave work force.

>he needs money to get pussy

yikes

my man ! glad to know im not alone.

fuck people. im milking this shit till it goes dry

im finishing med school but i dont wanna be a doc

what should i do?
is doc a noble profession in your opinion?

>saving people's lives

no its immoral as fuck.

2 degrees in what field?
Did you try to apply with an ngo helping illegal africans going to italy? There is no shortage of that

Because I hated being in the call center industry, and given my undergraduate status. That is the best job that I could get that pays decent money. That job literally caused my depression and insomnia. The only positive thing that I could say about is that I became redpilled as fuck from my experiences with taking in calls from nignogs, muslims and jews. Most Americans don't know how to manage their finances, and most of them are totally oblivious to the legal contracts that they sign. Right now, I'm working on how to get financially free.

>saving people's lives
but i would have to save also lives of liberal commie faggots

Yes, because these days a degree is rarely enough. Do yourself a favor and monitor the requirements from job openings on your field and teach yourself as much about them as can by yourself.

I've got one arm and little work experience
People with zero experience living with one arm assume I must be useless
Rejection leads to loss of will to fight on and then depression
My brain is fucked, cant think like I used to so my degree skills are useless
Now I think I'm useless
I shitpost therefore I am

it's rental

Be wage cuck! The thread.

Sitting on a computer is not work.

>>Marketing
>I hope you're know machine learning and know how to program
What are you smoking? Corporate goons can barely cope with speadheets.

mental instability
can't speak for the rest though

I've always wanted to go on the dole. Think I'd feel great about taking some of it from the muzzies.

>implying Achmeds and Pajeets are willing to work hard and not jut collect welfare checks
>implying Achmeds and Pajeets are as effective as superior purebreed anglo demigods
Lad, you fucked up. Keep applying until they give you a job. And apply for something better than a Pajeet-job.

>paying taxes to Tyrone and Israel.

Spreadsheets are so 90's

Now it's all about big data and auto-generated graphs with software that can be operated by a six year old.

Mainly because I am a full time student. But I will be working over the summer. I filled out quite a few applications recently. Just waiting for them to call.

For about a year and a half after college I was working part time and searching for a "real" job.

I was technically employed but I had no money and massive issues with depression so it was functionally the same as being unemployed.

It mostly depends on what specialization you gonna enroll.

For example in plastic surgery theres nothing noble, people does that for the money.
Remember you can always be a research doctor, the pay isnt very high but you will not meet many patients and mostly work with other doctors and scientist.

Just save those you like. Let other die.

user from another Dane to another. Please do yourself a favour and learn to program and have some decent knowledge about Machine Learning. You will regret otherwise in the future. Programming will become the norm for everyone to learn. Just as much as learning math and writing at a grade school level.

Unemployed since the start of the month.
Won't be looking for a new job, as I am no longer willing to fork over 60% of my wages to feed invaders and people telling me I'm a nazi on tv.

Dont you got public transportation?

start writing on steemit.com
tell your story
learn cryptocurrencies
save yourself

>t.thirdworldcountry

Judging by the calibre of responses in this thread, mental instability, a looming sense of inferiority disguised by ethno-patriotism, and a self-defeatist attitude (if I can't make it, might as well claim that I never wanted it in the first place)

Key examples:

Not sure. I've become more than numb to the corporate propaganda over the decade I've been there.

Sound advice. You seem to have a clue how this works.

I receive no welfare benefits or government assistance. My family became lazy and had no concequence when they were suckling on the government teat.

>And how did you get into this situation to begin with?
I was never the best student in my HS years, and thankfully I had no plans after as I would have been disappointed due to years of homelessness for the majority of my best years. I applied and got hired by Walmart for $10/hr on overnights and my life been more or less the same.

>You seem to write well, I'm sure you could do something better with your life
13 years on this site has been the best teacher when it comes to grammar and spelling as anons give scrutiny to such things. The best and demoralizing piece of advice I've ever received was was "If you would only learn something because of a guaranteed job after, you're pursuing the wrong thing" I'll just simply have to wait until next time as I still don't have a dream in my mid 30s, and just want a job. Hopefully the out-of-control tuition prices in the realm of higher education will also be solved by then.

Wageslave here. 30 minute commute here, but everything else is true and I agree with you. And fuck that "honest days work" bullshit. Unless you're a doctor or some heroic shit, your "hard work" doesn't matter. I only work because I need really good employer-provided insurance due to chronic health conditions. Otherwise fuck it, I'd be a neet in a trailer park in a heart beat.

>I am also curious,
In Norway niggers get all the jobs, it's impossible to find work. Still trying.

wow poor neets did you know that some people enjoy work. i built a beehive and greenhouse awwe the reward pounds of pot

That's beyond shitty. Good luck brother. Keep your head up.