It's a 'meme expert' episode

>it's a 'meme expert' episode

CHECKED

I'm the captain now

now we can never use the meme ever again
rip

I can't believe this actually happened

>Normies actually believe they can "kill" Pepe

Kek, they will never get the difference between meme and macro. Sad, really really sad.

>macro
fuck, haven't seen that term in a while. remember in 2010 when all the normies started mass-producing advice dog variants?

wtf wow. is it real??

...and called every single one a meme. Yeah, I remember. The only good thing was, that it made memetics an acceptable research theme.

President Andrew Jackson. He was alive in 1844.

That's a good thing?

It could have been. Unfortunatelly normie ""scientists"" poisoned the ground way to early. Still studying "non genetic" replicators has become acceptable outside of esoteric biology and social science. Hell, even code monkeys can study it without being shadow banned from funding and the military also started studying it. It might be the way to make cultural warfare a normie thing, which could result in laws where cultural incompatible breeding might be regarded as act of war, making Niggers and dune coons simply "immigrating" official enemy combatants which can be killed under the current war treaties

Impressive.

the frogs will never die unless we let it die

Well, in the normie world any type of funny picture is now called a "meme".

>only funny is considered a meme
fucking fascists they are

why is it that we have stopped using our beloved frog?

because the /MAGA/pedes suddenly started using him?

We took pepe back when the normies started using him in 2014, why should we stop when some other normies use him?

He's ours, and always will be!

digits will confirm

Please be real.

>Andrew Jackson
holy shit is this real!?!

I'm still waiting for their next attack on the Internet. May was a bit of a letdown

No it's not. Jackson Wagon was a wagon-making company in Jackson Michigan and this image is a photoshop.

Still a neat synchronicity though.