ISIS LEADER DEAD

TRUMP NO!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jama'at_al-Tawhid_wal-Jihad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Musab_al-Zarqawi
youtube.com/watch?v=_Th6ApX6Sbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why not keep going and bomb the whole country?

This lad has been rumored to die time and time again. I believe he does not even exist at this point.

Is it confirmed though?
I've seen this story floating around and it seems to be backed by nothing other than a Syrian government news agency.
Would be nice if it's true, but I would have prefered to see him get captured and tortured by the "moderate" rebels.

Would have been a bunker buster on fortified bunkers if real.

It was probably under a hospital or something similar. Obama would have let it go, but Trump doesn't seem to give a fuck.

b-b-but muh based Assad!

More like Mad Dog doesn't give a fuck. Trump essentially gave the military a free hand to end this shit show by using all the tools in the box except nuclear weapons.

is it good?

>Syrian state TV
>confirmed

pick one

I'm gonna need to see a body to believe this shit.

MadDog literally bombed a wedding 'cuz it has so many terrorists among it.

His reasoning was (and I like it)
>Bunch of fighting age males in the desert
>no bride to be seen

"How many people go to the middle of the desert ... to hold a wedding 80 miles (130km) from the nearest civilization? These were more than two dozen military-age males. Let's not be naive." The Rakats and the Sabahs were residents of Mukaradeeb.[1] He later added that it had taken him 30 seconds to deliberate on bombing the location"

" "There was no evidence of a wedding: no decorations, no musical instruments found, no large quantities of food or leftover servings one would expect from a wedding celebration. There may have been some kind of celebration. Bad people have celebrations, too."

Mattis don't give a fuck.

Speaking of dead terrorist leaders who's bodies were not seen...

best you'll get is pieces

This guy has allegedly died a lot. It didn't happen until there's proof.

killed again?

Dont believe it until his corpse is paraded in front of cameras.

He's been rapatriated to Israel

>Bad people have celebrations, too.
holy shit, I love this man

Literally who? Oh well, they can't all be bin Laden. Thanks based Obama.

How many times he was "comfirmed dead" already? 4? Even if he dies he's already the 5 or 6 isis leader in less than 20 years

It doesn't matter. I don't care what /sg/ says. This war won't end anytime soon. It's already devolved into a guerrilla gang war.

Baghdadi will be killed by air strikes only when they start bombing Tel Aviv

The amount of times this has been claimed are above 1000. I don't believe that without proof.

>tfw you will never be this cool

Baghdadi is unironically a million times worst than Osama and the strive he's caused.

He'll probably seek asylum in Germany and they will greet him at the train station with signs and balloons.

>Even if he dies he's already the 5 or 6 isis leader in less than 20 years
What are you talking about? He's been ISIS leader since day one and ISIS isn't even ten years old, let alone twenty.

How many leaders do they have anyway? It always seems like another one is killed every month.

J U S T

>How many leaders do they have anyway? It always seems like another one is killed every month.
Netanyahu is still alive user

oh no, what will poor john mccain do now that his wahabi butt buddy is dead?
probably find a new puppet to shit on his dick.

>implying you can kill Big Daddy

he died a couple years ago
he was in some childrape dungeon that was out by itself in the middle of nowhere and the ayyys came out of nowhere and L I T T it the f u c c up and took off, much to the bewilderment of his CIA nigger handlers who had to get new assignments after

>channel claims

Since watching Zero Dark Thirty I'm not so sure about ben ladin being dead

Why not keep going and bomb the whole Middle East? Glass it all then swoop in and get the oil.

I wonder how "if you kill your enemy they win" people will react

THIS IS JUST WHAT ISIS WANTS

THEY WANT YOU TO KILL OFF THE COMMAND LEADERSHIP AND THEN SYSTEMATICALLY DISMANTLE THEIR OPERATIONS

DRUMPTH IS PLAYING RIGHT INTO THEIR HANDS

>Bad people have celebrations, too.

Holy shit lol.

LOL DUUUUDDEEE YEAHHHH

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jama'at_al-Tawhid_wal-Jihad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Musab_al-Zarqawi

If you kill your enemies, they win

what does it have to do eith Trump? The Syrian government reports that they have killed him. Not sure of true or not

The Hydra does not perish from losing a single head

how many times has this guy died now?

>t. CIA nigger
wanna know how i know how many lumens you passively output in the dark?

Holy shit this guy is a badass SOB

Then let's go kill two more.

You make me feel really old...

Abu zarqawhi (the guy that made be headings cool in Iraq) was a real big thorn in Americas side during the Iraqi insurgency.

There have been three main leaders of Isis and all three (if baghdadi did indeed die) have met their ends from missile strikes.

Spare this leaf on the day of the rake

>implying the USA had anything to do with it

goys please

Trump supporters should not be celebrating this. All this will do is create a new opening for a new more psychotic leader to try and fill his spot. All this is doing is literally creating more violence.

Osama was a much different case because his face represented Americas biggest terrorism event ever and he needed to be taken out for patriotism (before patriotism became a slang for nazism). This abu bakar guy is literally a nobody schmuck. No where close in the same league.

>new more psychotic leader to try and fill his spot.
hopefully a less talented one tho.

haha, yeah, remember when Hitler and Stalin where replaced by worse successors too?

Isn't that Khattab?

youtube.com/watch?v=_Th6ApX6Sbk

breddy much is bombed out, and abandoned. Cheney, Bolton, Hillary, Obama, really did a job on that country, all because 1 guy didn't line up for their role call.

Hasn't he been killed a few times? One of those top al-qaeda guys has the same repeated reports of being killed in drone strikes but resurfacing later.
Even if he was, the CIA will just dredge another Gitmo detainee out and program him with the Caliph personality. ISIS is the CIA/Mossad's baby, after all.

unless they have DNA evidence i wont believe it.

remeber they dont have any records or birth, identification, fingerprings, SSNs, photo identification, they dont even have medical or dental records.

how can we confirm their identity when they all look the same from generations of inbreeding which is culturally acceptable

What would this be, like the eighth time he supposedly died?

This. I believe the cause is sincere but that guy is spending his nights in Israel.

That man's real name is Shimon Elliot he's a Jew with intelligence connections.

this

and this

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi doesn't even exist, he's a CIA asset playing a role. This must be like the 10th time he's supposedly dead from an airstrike.

killed him by friendly-fire.

Wikipedia not updated.

Fake news.

WOW shitlord, ISIS militants can be GAY, y'know!
> literally shaking rn senpai

how many fucking times have they killed this guy?

lol sort of like how Obongo miraculously killed Osama after he died of renal failure years before in a bullshit rainbow six style scenario

Israel is not going to be happy about this.

How so?
>Inb4 kiki puppet

WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP YOU ORANGE ASSHOLE
ASSAD AND ISIS ARE OUR FRIENDS
I DIDN'T VOTE FOR YOU TO BOMB THEM

isis had a leader that is not allah?

Shouldn't you be giving Mohammed a blowjob?

This is the 3rd time he died. I am starting to feel like it's time to end this little charade. Even if he is alive, it doubtable that he is responsible for any of the planning or coordination.
It is more likely former Iraqi field commanders whom are the real threat.

Are they gonna recycle the Bin Laden fakies?

He was bombed so hard, he flew out into the sea

His merc contract must've expired. No doubt shaved the beard, lost some pounds, and is drinking espressos at a cafe in Haifa.

No. Assad is a based sand nigger mudslime.

WTF BRUUMP JUST MADE ISIS WIN

He still got his Svoboda buddies in Ukraine, he'll be alright.

Someone please post the female thinking emoji with cum on her face

Thank you in advance

How in the fuck do Arizonans keep electing this senile old songbird?

Do the Dems intentionally run nobodies because the Deep State has McCain's balls locked away somewhere? I would love to know the dirt the neocons have on him.

This. Assad tries to tell people he's dead so they stop fighting, the MSM brings back the story that he's in fact alive. Rinse and repeat

trump scattered isis to the wind

>trump scattered isis to the wind

Haha, after the Russians actually bombed them and coordinated with the Syrian Army.

I'll give props to Trump though, he's a whole hell of a lot better than Obama who somehow couldn't find ISIS targets during his 2 terms. Trump gets elected and frees up USAF to actually do their job.

Search Simon Ellliot

He's a CIA agant revealed by wikileaks.

>Baghdadi
>killed by k*rds and/or the c**lition
Doubt it.
His death/capture is memed once every full moon.

then who would refuge?

fucking kek, mattis is awesome.

It's like his 75th death!

This man is strong!

>Run DNA tests
>Get 17 relatively good matches due to inbreeding

If that's true there's so many potential candidates from Antifa to replace him.

Fake!! Netahanyu is alive and breathing.

Hes bound to respawn sooner or later.

I love how everyone ITT, is attributing the strike to Trump and Mattis when the article clearly states Assads airforce did he strike. Will Americans every stop taking credit for other people's victories?

how often did he die by now? I can remember seeing these news 2 or 3 times now.

God Bless Mattis.

But has there been any evidence of his survival the last times?

>USA had anything to do with this