Sup fellow alt-righters. After being plugged in to beta-land for too long...

Sup fellow alt-righters. After being plugged in to beta-land for too long, I have finally awoken and taken the red pill thanks to the likes of Sargon of Akkad and Thunderf00t. How should we proceed in redpilling all of the normies so we can defeat the cancer that is the left once and for all?

WOW I CRINGED SO HARD I'M STILL CRINGING!

THANKS FOR THE CRINGE OP, WTF I LOVE ANTIFA NOW

Milo is a pedophile, Farage cost Britan 280 billion dollars to the EU, pepe is dead, sargon is a putz.

I think I will decline.

Welcome to the club, bro.

LMAO LIKE I KNOW THESE ALT-LITE CIVIC NATIONALIST FAGS ARE SO CRINGE AMIRITE OMG I CAN'T STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT THEM I HATE THEM SO MUCH LOL

is Milo still relevant?

you're trying too hard buddy

THEY MAKE ME CRINGE SO FUCKING MUCH!

THAT'S WHY WE'RE LUCKY TO HAVE OP SHILLING TEN THREADS AN HOUR WITH PICTURES THAT CAN MAKE US ALL CRINGE, BECAUSE THEY'RE SO CRINGEY!

I LE CRINGED SO HARD MY LE CRINGES ARE CRINGING CRINGE LE R/CRINGE CRINGING!

What's wrong with Nigel Farrage?

thanks for the cancer

He was influential in Brexit and Britan has and will continue to lose a ton of money over it.

you're not gonna do shit w/ old images

I hope this is a joke. Those are all alt lite civic nationalists. Nige is the best of them, but even then, none of them would call out race realism or the JQ. if you think making fun of muh feminism or muh Islam makes you "redpilled", you're a retard because that horse has been beaten for the last several years and is practically normie tier at this point.

kek shadilay!

Congrats OP, some idiot actually replied.

>waaahhh some money was lost for sovereignty

kys. Economics isn't a priority right now. I'd be okay with the US spending a trillion to get a wall and full functioning deportation force

>DUDE LET'S LIKE PROVE THE LEFT WRONG WITH OUR BASED BLACK GUYS AND JEWS,GAYS,COMMUNISTS, TRANNIES AND MUZZIES. WE'LL PROVE THE LEFT WRONG BY SLOWLY SHIFTING OVER TO THEIR SIDE UNTIL THE ONLY DISCERNIBLE DIFFERENCE IS THAT WE WEAR RED HATS!!!!111!!!!
>M-MAGA

b8

>>Economics isn't a priority

really mate

>Sargon thought La Pen would win and made a prediction video
>Sargon puts out a video begging people to vote torrie
>day after election he yells about how stupid the party is
>literally selling jihad banners