Islamic Invasion 20th Century Edition

Mudslimes take our white women, yet our governments do nothing. What will we do Sup Forums ?

open the door
get on the floor
everybody walk the dinosaur

Quit being being such a social chicken shit
Spazzeroni this will just make white more exotic

just watch it burn user. nothing we can do at this point. your women want to be taken and get blacked the fuck out and have a dozen mud babies. I'd like to thank feminism and tolerance for the down fall of modern society. we are all fucked

we begin the bleach, if they take our women we take theirs

Fuck off you Christian cuck

she's larping, mudshits aren't allowe to show their hair that's the point.
Also it's a weird feeling when you're in Bosnia and see a fine ass chick wearing a hijab. Kinda depressing.

>open the door
Wrong

White women cross the street away from me and muslim women smile at me, why should I bother with them if they treat me like garbage?

>your white womyn would rather a mudslime than you
Says a lot.

Because most of them have a choice amiright?

All of them vouch for immigration, refugees and that cuck of a man who is your president so yes, they do, and did, have a choice.

Join them.Be muslim and rape women,problem solved.

faggot has a point

>20th century
Its the 21st century bud

Regardless of what right wingers claim and lefties would like to happen, the vast majority of white girls in the West would never let themselves get fucked by a nigger goatfucker.

It js happening but those who do it are mostly fat rednecks with low selfesteem.

It's certainly not happenjng to the extend that the alt right fears or the left wishes it.

submit
also your women have man jaws and only lowly Muslims take them like pakis and somalians

or even worse, iraqis

>(((governments)))

iraqis only go for western men
8/10 more feminine than their women

use pork to create no go zones for muslims . all public places like grocery stores and malls. they wont be able to go any where because the doors have cooked bacon glues to the handles or for automatic doors on the pressure pad

sage this

>>

Hoe gaat het met je islamitische invasie?

Vote for fuckin Scheer in 2019 and kick that idiot of Cuckdeau off the hill.