Honestly, Sometimes I'm Uncomfortable With My Children Making White Friends

Honestly, Sometimes I'm Uncomfortable With My Children Making White Friends

romper.com/p/honestly-sometimes-im-uncomfortable-with-my-children-making-white-friends-59619

So am I. Keep those little monsters away from mine.

agreed, keep your chimp offspring in a cage

Sounds great. Happy to oblige. I prefer my kids not to be around niggers and all darkies in general.

They're waiting for you in Liberia.

I'm glad they're finally wanting to stay in their lane.

This lady is such a hypocrite and makes up arguments. At one point after she race baits by stating her "job", she says people who don't follow politics suddenly gets morphed into don't believe in.

Are they really this dumb that they delude themselves into completely changing a persons response in the same sentence?

The girl looks mixed?

She's married to a White man, just like that MTV klingon bitch

jesus christ

What a fucking Nazi, somebody needs to throw her in racist jail for her violent expressions of hatred and genocidal exclusionary colonialist niggerdom.

Honestly, I'm uncomfortable with my children making black friends

>nutjob sjw negress
>implying any hood nigger wants to spend five seconds with this bitch.

lol this fucking nigger whore loves white dick and is still a wannabe woke nigger bitch.

pathetic

This is what all white parents think.

yep, looks like daddy is white.

These people are insane. I'm not even surprised anymore that they cant see their blatant hypocrisy.

Fucking apes.

I Hate How Prectos Capitalize Every Word

"Why did God give you this gross hair? Why didn't he give you princess hair like mine?"

BASED

>comical minstrel appearance
>whitey husband coloniser
>misc beyonce yass bae shit
>trans racist larping

What's a precto?

>My children are black and white. They're extremely proud of their race

I guess we know which she picked.

I told my kids they can have black friends but don't invite them to our house. I don't want to see them.

Negro

Ita actualy dangerous to let white kids, especially girls near niggers. The apes will try to hurt the white kid out of envy

Her lifestyle's going to insure that her kids get in plenty of uncomfortable situations

>non-binary
>polyamorous
I weep for her children

that's a pretty shit op op, you are a faggot.

I think it's upsetting that she tells her children that they have light skin privilege over her. because honestly it's difficult enough that they're the odd ones out at their suburban school, she's teaching them to act like they're better than the african kids too.

odd. very odd. it's counterproductive to her saying that she wants them to keep their own culture. I'm curious what she thinks black culture is.

I'd be uncomfortable with my children being friends with xer children so this is just fine with me. Plus this cunt is mentally ill and should have xit's children taken by child protective services.