What is Sup Forums's opinion on crypto currencies? Is it a scam? Do you think it's the future...

What is Sup Forums's opinion on crypto currencies? Is it a scam? Do you think it's the future? I'm thinking of investing some money in bitcoin for when my kids get older.

yeh, its a scam. but no more than any other currency. its all monopoly money.

It's people trying to get away from the banking jew and abolishing the financial middle men who are far richer than the average financial cycle user.

Putting money in bitcoins, is betting on the people overthrowing (((( THEM ))))) which can result in one of two things.

its the next dot com bubble

risky as fuck to do that now

I believe the only people that made big money on BTC got in early and didn't get fucked by mtgox which means not many people have

I invested my life savings into it back when it was $50

Honestly I think if the Jew doesn't find a way to shut it down it will go to $100,000 and be the main worldwide currency a few decades from now

>I believe the only people that made big money on BTC
not true, see pic related for instance
if you buy in a coin early enough you can make quite insane profits

it's shit

>if the Jew doesn't find a way to shut it down
I have bad news for you.

Niggercoin is the way of the future

>Everybody buying a meme currency for the sole purpose of selling it when it will be worth more
I wonder what could go wrong

why are they asking that dude if he should kill himself?

It's the future, but Bitcoin is not the future. You need to look into what will replace Bitcoin; it's a project called Decred that has solved the major flaw of Bitcoin via hard fork voting (governance).

Hard to explain but do research it a bit, you'll thank me later. I already quit my job because of Decred PoS staking, making twice as much than I did at my job LOL

he sold his stash at 60 satoshis for ~11btc
if he wouldve waited 1 months his stash wouldve been worth 210btc

the difference is that most other monopoly money is controlled by a big jew central bank. Bitcoin is decentralized.
i bet you advocate for the gold standard

because he got greedy and sold for a fast profit instead of holding some weeks and he missed out on ~$500k-$600k

niggercoin on waves platform marketcap 2btc
biz is all over it
might actually take off

I dont trust that shit. You see a push globally to absndon cashmoney and only using electronic money via creditcard for example, probably mainly so you can completely manipulate the supply of the money and influence the market without anyone really being able to tell.
Its basically abolishing the goldbased currency all over again except this time you wont even have to to print or destroy physical money, just change on 0s and 1s

It's even more volatile than state-issued currencies. Even a national currency is backed by its country's debt, and secured by grand threat of force from its issuing nation. Most cryptocurrencies are entirely speculative, without any guarantee of being able to offload them.

The blockchain is the real future; not the modern cryptocoin. When more cryptocurrencies are secured by tangible assets, such as OzGLD, or get the backing of national banks, then we'll see a boom in usage and security.

BTC values goes up purely based on how much mainstream adoption it gets. The more people using it, the stronger a currency it becomes, because it becomes more established. An actual full-on crash that renders crypto worthless simply isn't going to happen. You will see peaks and troughs over time, as we have in the past, but the overall trend is still up. You can plot it out on a log graph and see overall linear growth over time, with oscillations over/under a best-fit line.

tbqh, I don't think the kikes can do anything about it. That's the beauty of crypto. They can't control it. They can't inflate it. They can't monitor it. They can't prevent people from making transactions.
At best they can try to prevent people from exchanging fiat currency for crypto. But even then, people still would, just not via their bank accounts. You can make fucking crypto transactions IRL with a sheet of paper exchanged for a lump of paper cash, for fucks sake. They tried to ban crypto in venezuela, and that didn't work.

You're right that future cryptos make take off and surpass bitcoin itself, although bitcoin is working on solving its issues and still has name recognition and first-mover advantage.

Still, I'd bet on bticoin more than I would with fiat. With my dollars in USD, I KNOW that my money is losing at least 2% of its value each year, and possibly more than that in the future if US dollars in foreign markets ever start flooding back in. With bitcoin, there's a better chance of gaining/retaining value over time, even with transient peaks/troughs. And if another crypto truly starts dominating, bitcoin can easily be converted for the the altcoin.

You should check out NLG Gulden

>introduce a supply and demand based currency
>advertise it to the plebs to push the value
>sell all your BTC before the crash
>buy the plebs worthless BTC who missed the selling window
>repeat the cycle

Bitcoin is literally a ponzi scheme to milk the plebs. If a government wants to, they can print some more money, invest a lot money to push the prices and then create a market panic, by selling their BTC.

But lets assume that my remarks are bullshit, what if a government decides to make BTC illegal, because it is used to dodge taxes and do criminal stuff?
They can render your meme currency useless over night.
Do you really think they will let BTC establish and not introduce their vision of a e-currency controlled by them?
They would rather EMP half of the world than losing control over currencies.

TL;DR: Only invest into BTCs for short term profits.

made a bunch of money, back when litecoin were worth like 3 dollars and then after a while it wnet up too 30dollars and it is still rising, but sold half of it cuz i dont know if it still is good to buy now that it is 30 dollars.

>emp half the world
this is hyperbole right, that would kill millions