Conservative Art

So this jew art critic has been perma ass-blasted since Trump won and now wants to see right wing art

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VxoiLnsemKs
hellion444.proboards.com/thread/158
jonproby.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

conservatives dont generally make political art or have much interest in most art because it is a liberal pursuit. conservatives generally entertain themselves with sport in lieu of art.

Conservatives aren't capable of creating art other than memes. At least nowadays.

Interesting he doesn't mention anti-Zionism or anti-Jewish art. Oy veyyy

>Conservatives aren't capable of creating art other than memes. At least nowadays.
Expanding on this: there's no right-wing 21st century Norman Rockwell. Maybe that guy who painted the picture of Obama burning the constitution. Maybe.

(((art)))

Art is for faggots

>nativist art
So like Norman Rockwell, Albert Bierstadt, James Whistler, or Georgia O'Keefe?

Nope, you're simply wrong. Norman Rockwell was a brilliant traditionalist painter and all his work was Americana as fuck.

if you can't appreciate that, then you're an anti-white millennial faggot.

Conservatives got run out of the art world decades ago when all the postmodernist crap took over. Until art is again judged for beauty and not novelty, don't expect them to come back.

>Norman Rockwell

Does Sup Forums like this particular piece of art?

REEEEEE
I WANT MY LEFTY ART FROM THE RIGHT
PLAY BY MY RULES
REEEEEEEE

>its not our fault, nobody appreciates us anymore, waaaahh
Who the fuck cares about "the art scene "? This kind of attitude is what allowed leftists to take over the arts in the first place. Now with the internet, there's no shortage of content delivery platforms

Redditspacing

anyone who does the whole period. after. each. word. thing deserves to be gassed

Election of Trump was our example of postmodern art.

For supposedly being really good at understanding other people because of their supposed open-mindedness and tolerance, they sure don't know fuck about their declared ideological enemies.

>conservatives oppose climate accord
HOLY FUCK REPUBLICANS WANT TO DUMP RAW RADIOACTIVE WASTE ON DUCK NESTS IN THE WETLANDS
LITERALLY HITLER

Just a bunch of pepes.

Norman Rockwell thinks you're all a bunch of racists.

this

>conservatives dont generally make political art

You're on a conservative art board lad. We make and post art, the rest talk and shitpost.

/pol is the home of avant garde political art. don't you forget it.

Rockwells been a long time dead m8. He's talking about the modern jew racket of (((Modern Art)))

The last decent cartoon artist is right wing.

tfw nomies think a meme isn't digital fine art because it has a frog or some shit.

Crispin Glover

youtube.com/watch?v=VxoiLnsemKs

hellion444.proboards.com/thread/158

literally who

Also, what that kike surely knows but won't admit is the fact that political art is nothing more than propaganda. If political art is art then marketing is art. Unless these communists want to admit that advertisements are pure art, then they should cool it with the political art rhetoric. What would an anti-gay marriage painting look like according to this sheeny deceiver? Would it just be a man and woman getting married or a murder scene at a gay wedding? Is "Arnolfini Wedding" by Van Eycke anti gay marriage?
This is why liberal art is prolific but shit. You can take a Bierstadt and paint some smokey clouds and sweaty people then smash a cheeto into your canvas to make a commentary about your hate for trump, but it falls flat because real political art has consequences. Italian painters could be killed by the pope if they didn't like what they saw. Some dyke on a campus faces no opposition to what xir paints so it's not that brave to start with.
Furthermore, the irony of a goddamn Jew desiring to set up his own "degenerate art" exhibition is hilarious.

>on-line

Make a soap out of this faggot

Salvador Dali liked Hitler, so he was disowned by surrealist movement.

it began as a larp. the new golden age will be said to have emerged from a larp done for bants and publicity..

People who call themselves artists tend to not make anything good. if you meet most good writers they say "I'm a writer." You meet a good painter and they refer to themselves as a painter. A good musician says they play music. Everyone I've ever met that is constantly talking about "art" and referring to themselves as an artist tends to have shit taste in practically everything and are almost always huge narcissists with parents that paid too much attention to them. They're living for a label and idea more than they are a hobby. These people don't enjoy or try to make a pretty picture. They don't try to make people laugh. They instead try to make art. It's so completely meta that they don't seem to be actually focused on making good shit but making something that will elevate their social standing. This is all anecdotal of course but i can confidently say this is true for most people who are obsessed with the 'artist' label

Just send that faggot a bunch of memes, tell him that it's not any less art than the postmodern trash that around nowadays.

Also tell him this

There is plenty of good art being produced now days that is neutral or conservative. Mostly in black and white still life, charcoal and pencil, as well as some sculpting.

The only time politics should be involved with art is for propaganda purposes.

This guy is the definition of living for the 'artist' label and not actually dedicating his focus on whatever he's trying to create. Purely using art as his identity and to gas himself up

>he doesn't realize the act of winning so much is an art in itself

Redditspacing

Sup Forums is the largest producer of modern political art. We meme, they dream. It wfficient conveys a direct message whilst rustling your jimmies, and activating your almonds

I've seen more interesting posts, image macros, memes, copy pasta, and quips posted on this site that could definitely be considered 'art.' Conservative art tends to take a different more subtle form than leftist art, mainly because your average leftist is constantly reminding you that they are in fact an artist. Copypasta or green text stories can be art, for example, but bare in mind there's no disclaimer at the end of every post reminding you of this fact. There's plenty of right wingers making art, you just don't notice it.

Kek. Send him a bunch of pepesand crudley drawn MSPaint Hitlers.

This guy thinks that Art = Politically motivated art. You know that some artist can be conservative/right wing or so and do not deal with this in his/her art? Wow! Muh what? Yes it is possible to make real art and don't bitch about Trump constantly or shit colours on Russian flag im front of Notre Dame.

I'm going to send her a painting of Hitler in period blood. She wont know what to think.

This grotesque /r9k/ tier macro is ten times more interesting and entertaining than anything Jerry Salt has ever done.

>Copypasta or greentext could be considered art
Yeah, by leftkike standards

that's the point. these faggots claim pissing on a trump tie is art then claim they're the only ones making it while they ignore my Meryl Streep cum tributes.

newfag

meme

my

dude

Reddit

spacing

Isn't an argument

here's a pic of a cat who is racist homophobo islmomophobolic misogynist nazi

kitty trump

please ad to ur art show

Dear faggot trying to prove a point:
We're busy working to keep society functioning and taking care of our families - our free time is spent with good friends and family, enjoying the things money can buy. No, your canvas covered in actual bloody shit, used tampons, and semen dripped from your degenerate tranny friend's ass is not art.

>try to be smug and act as if there is no conservative art
>completely ignore the holocaust museum

Conservative Art

jonproby.com/

nativist?

What is a word Jews don't apply to Israel because their fellow jews are brutally occupying the natives

>my sides

this too

>Sup Forums memes are conservative art
if Sup Forums memes are anything, they are weapons of war.

Start posting "conservative" art please. I need inspiration

how about this

It's the same with people who "love science".

rockwell was a hack

That might be the least subtle piece of art I've ever seen

also

"Bonobo Taking a Shower"

the list goes on

>Drunk af
>off topic

Why do lefites use traditional art to portrait women?
Am I on to something?

Why would conservative artist would want to associate with some balding beta bitch?

>its a indoctrinated leftist has gone his whole life without having to learn what conservative actually means episode

this isn't true, this is a lie spread by leftists after they bullied all conservatives out of the arts

If thus guy embraced the whole post modern art bullshit then he has no right to say what is and isnt art.

Zim zam probably has more talent.

>Pro pollution
What the hell is wrong with modern conservatards? Regan and Nixon are turning in their graves. The entire ideology has become anti Liberal even if those policies fuck over working class Americans. Fucking why?

>Inb4 muh Hillary
No one likes her.

Whoa... perfect grammar, impeccable sentence structure, and underneath that an essay fit for the gods.

I don't know who you are, but I do know that you're too good for this place.

Post this m8

Awful lefty art IS conservative art, the artists just don't realize it.

I would hang this in my living room.

There are already global warming arts shown around the world. Heres an example of an exhibit.

A good post, ON MY BOARD??

YOUR ABOUT TO GET MORTEZED

At that point Rockwell got brainwashed by his new wife.

Maybe we're missing a good opportunity to mess with the art community...

If I was the curator of Sup Forums, I would hide a path to the redpill from the start of the exhibit to the end.
Some patriotic and nativist art ofc.
I would also have a huge collage of the poo poo pee pee pepe's.

>Hey conservatives, who are generally conscientious farm/factory workers and not creative artsy types - make me some art, LOL! Oh you can't? Guess you're too stupid :)

Gas yourself, fucking kike.

kek.

we should claim this piece as our own. its too pure and white to be lefty art.

Wouldn't that include all classical art?

We really should just send this guy our memes. I mean they're art. More art than the bullshit you see in galleries today.

> Implying conservative art is "political" in the same sense as leftist anti-art.

Conservative art is about aesthetics and awakening a feeling of greatness and awe. It's about eternal things, not vapid political trends.

sculptor here,

the hatred for ((art)) in this thread hurts, it's one of the most noble pursuits of the white race, and seeing as the liberal lefties have succesfully ran it to the ground with their modern ((art)), I don't see any hope for it in the future.
yes, this

Bingo!

I have a Pepe collection of thumbnail images that my daughter 3 thinks is awesome, bedtime consists of prayer , songs, morality, books, and Pepe thumbnail image review. A kiss goodnight and repeat the next.

Swedish artist dan park does pieces like pic related. Has been found gilty of hate crime several times including some time in prison

>art has to be political

who made this up

This is true. I never really understood why you would waste time reading or watching t.v over sports, hunting, building things with your hands.