Was it a targeted attack or no?

Was it a targeted attack or no?

>man sits in car in a place that is OBVIOUSLY off limits for cars
staking out? waiting for an opportune time?
>approached by police, told to leave.
>seems to comply at first, slowly driving away
>suddenly accelerates, plowing through crowd of people

>three of the eight victims are Israelis. Jews are obviously a prime target for islamic terrorists
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4974184,00.html

>man now claims no memory of entire event. claims it was a complete accident .
>official cause 'low blood sugar'

who's buying this?

Other urls found in this thread:

at5.nl/artikelen/169978/man-die-op-mensen-inreed-is-45-jarige-amsterdammer-nog-vier-slachtoffers-in-ziekenhuis
twitter.com/jwbergiii/status/873625563906416641
nos.nl/artikel/2177655-waarom-ons-brein-meteen-aan-een-aanslag-denkt.html
regio.tpo.nl/2017/06/11/politie-crashautomobilist-stationsplein-amsterdam-is-diabetespatient/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Additionally: several witnesses of the incident report seriously doubting the official explanation that this was an accident.

at5.nl/artikelen/169978/man-die-op-mensen-inreed-is-45-jarige-amsterdammer-nog-vier-slachtoffers-in-ziekenhuis

What is his nationality! Ffs.

sources say he's an inhabitant of the city, but in Amsterdam that certainly doesn't mean he's native Dutch.

I wonder if police will have enough cause to search his house and/or online activity. it might reveal a motive.

Also none of the witnesses say anything about his nationality. They do not agree with the statement of the police, but never mention his ethnic background.

Why does it matter? We are all Dutch.

I hope they keep it a secret.

Witness reports aren't helping either.

twitter.com/jwbergiii/status/873625563906416641

Reports have been that driver wasn't feeling well because of low blood sugar, witnesses claim it was deliberate but who knows.

He was known by the police, but nothing major. According to a sokes man of the police. Still not saying anything about his ethnic background.

Low blood suger.........

Kek.

Jews are covering it up, big surprise.

*spokesman

MSM getting a psychologist to tell us he understands that we're worked up about islamist terrorism, but that we need to stop worrying.

nos.nl/artikel/2177655-waarom-ons-brein-meteen-aan-een-aanslag-denkt.html

>silly people, you're still more likely to die in a household accident XD

Yeah I hope it's kept a secret too.

We must do more as a society to help them feel comfortable. Maybe learn Arabic so that we can communicate clearer.

Me.

I'm an EMT, I've had patients who actually have zero recollection of what happens to them when their blood sugar goes too low. Been on call for the same guy three times now where he gets really fucking angry and has to be held down, and the instant he's given glucose it's like a totally different personality takes over. He doesn't know where he's been, why we're holding him down, etc.

Not all car accidents are trucks of peace, goys, save the outrage for the real shit.

regio.tpo.nl/2017/06/11/politie-crashautomobilist-stationsplein-amsterdam-is-diabetespatient/

you're saying that Dr. Jeckyll was just diabetic?

Hah is this real? Are there some people who are so fat and weak that they need sugar or they turn into some kind of fucking werewolf?

What the fuck.

I'm just trying to lend credibility to a plausible story

Yeah, being a diabetic fucking sucks. A lot of people obviously develop it because of their shit life choices but some people are stuck with it through no fault of their own.

Haven't seen any other cases AS extreme as the one I mentioned but my co-workers have mentioned that it isn't super uncommon.

Do you like it? I'm about to start EMT school

Police do not even know what happened and if it was just a trafic accident why not tell the ethnic background. So all speculation can stop.

>low blood suger not eating for a period of time.........

Just bear in mind that wherever you work you're going to be dealing with the worst, lowest elements- some of your patients are normal middle-class people who just had an accident but a huge portion of calls are for dumb motherfuckers darwinning themselves. I live in Arizona so I deal with spics who've brought tuberculosis from south of the border, and fat retirees who can't be fucked to take care of themselves. I wouldn't want to do this job anywhere that required me to go into a majority-black zone unless I had a black partner.

Interesting if you're into medicine, skips right past the college jew.

If it was just a traffic accident, why release the ethnicity? That's not normal behavior for the press, and it isn't their job to quell a bunch of people saying "oh but it might have been a muslim"

Without fatalities I don't think this will get any more press scrutiny

With the recent "car accidents" it is relevant.