Wait so this guy was alive and witnessed seth rich death? Does anymore have more info

Wait so this guy was alive and witnessed seth rich death? Does anymore have more info

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html
twitter.com/blasater/status/873340951422357504
intowner.com/2013/11/12/bloomingdale-neighborhoods-gentrification-seen-as-having-successfully-blended-in-long-time-residents-though-affordability-an-issue/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump, while I get some coffee. Any links to what he said?

Bump
I keep saying investigate Mike Mueller

Who are these two people and what is their connection?

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html

Please watch this video to see the original interview with neighbor Mike Mueller.

> Mueller explaining that there have been multiple robberies in the area.
> Reporter: "Do you think this could be a robbery gone bad?"
> pic related - tfw the reporter asks you the exact question you were trying to lead him into

But who the fuck is Scott?

Idk but he's been tweeting about seth Rich since the day he was killed

Last bump from me

Bump

It's interesting to note that the police officer didn't notice that Seth was shot.

Those 2 Mexicans killed the day after were also shot but the responding officers didn't know they were.

It it common for police to miss gunshot wounds?

bamp for justice

BUMP
OP said he witnessed Seths death. What did he mean by this?

twitter.com/blasater/status/873340951422357504
Ok here. The guy in this video (at 6:25) looks like Mike Mueller but goes by Scott Roberts.

In this video, which is from a vigil for Seth Rich, he briefly speaks to say that he was there at the murder scene. He says the cops walked Seth Rich past him, and SR didn't even know that he had been shot.

Bump

A few years back, Mark Mueller would often wake up in the middle of the night and look out the window of his Bloomingdale home to the vacant house across the road. He’d watch out for people stealing bikes, but sometimes he’d see more.
“I’d often see someone breaking into the house or doing drugs in the house or prostitution,” said Mueller, who now serves as an advisory neighborhood commissioner for Bloomingdale. “I really didn’t have a shortage of stimulation in the night to watch what’s going on.”
He’d call 9-1-1, and they knew him on a first-name basis.
Then one day he woke up around 4:30 a.m. and when he looked outside he saw a blond girl with a ponytail, wearing shorts and a tank top, jogging.
“I remember feeling like, ‘What was that?’ ‘Is she crazy?’” he says.
Around that same time, Mueller began to see people walking down the sidewalks with their suitcases, moving into the neighborhood. The more eyes that were on the streets, he says, the more he saw crime go down.
“The change is drastic. Unfathomable to me,” he says.
intowner.com/2013/11/12/bloomingdale-neighborhoods-gentrification-seen-as-having-successfully-blended-in-long-time-residents-though-affordability-an-issue/

>He says the cops walked Seth Rich past him, and SR didn't even know that he had been shot.

>Seth Rich
>Scott Roberts
>Thinks I'm supposed to know who SR is

This thread STILL isn't making any sense

”Former Bloomingdale ANC Mark Mueller told the Zoning Commission that he recently resigned from 5E because the “representatives of the community [are] not representing the community” and that ANC 5E violated its own bylaws when it approved a letter of support for VMP. He added that the District Government offers no oversight of ANCs and that ANC 5E is plagued by “unchecked corruption.”

bump

I would also like to know this. So there are two witnesses

Bump

Interesting. Have a bump.

Bamp