DUP/Orange wankers nothing says family values and being against faggotry quite like prancing threw the high street in...

DUP/Orange wankers nothing says family values and being against faggotry quite like prancing threw the high street in matching uniforms blowing on a pipe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mqh4FGfKdNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I hate white traditions

Eh, the 12th is a decent day out, assuming you ain't in an area filled with drunken dickheads. It's not like the republicans don't dress up too and parade about, it's just that the unionists are viewed worse for it.

can i get a quick rundown of the DUP? no joke i have no idea who they are.

So instead of 1984 we get A Clockwork Orange? This fucking timeline, lads.

I hate orange faggotry TÁL

Playing kick the pope songs on your flute is tradition, also threw ???

12th is shite just stirring up hatred catholics do it too at easter aye

Is this some sort of campaign being pushed by paid marketing firms to push DUP?

"Well done my sons."

lol I really don't understand british politics but I like Nigel Farrage and I heard the DUP wants to unironically gas faggots so that's cool. Anyway just thought I'd stop in this thread and inject some manliness into it before you britties flood it with estrogen. Anyway later nerds.

Basically autists who respect muh fleg and get arsey about being called irish even though they are potato munchers

>threw

I want to trash these three cunts real fucking bad

>5th generation orangeman here

desu its just an old man cringefest, here at least. I dont see it lasting more than a decade or two here in Toronto. It's all from a time when you couldnt get elected to office, get a good job, make good connections, etc...unless you were orange. essentially jews of yesteryear

Eh, the ones in fermanagh and Tyrone are chill. Not much hate stirring, the Catholics go out that night with the prods, it's just a daft parade day. Ones in the cities, sure, they're shit, but rural ones are fairly friendly

Appalachian Scots-Irish best Scots-Irish.
Sorry for the cousins stuck over there dealing with the bogtrotters and potatoniggers.

some northern irish meme party that are now part of a confidence and supply agreement with Theresa May's Conservatives, because she was a fucking moron and lost a 20 POINT LEAD IN THE POLLS TO LABOUR.

That's beside the point however. The DUP are a fucking meme - they have literal young-Earth creationist MPs, think dinosaurs aren't real, etc etc. Their founder, Ian Paisley, said seat #666 in the European Parliament was being reserved for the antichrist, and that the Roman Catholics were trying to take over the world.

I've had enough of these jewish tricks autocorrect is a cunt

Coal mining peasant.

Sorry m8 no coal miners in this family tree.

Stay mad Seamus O'flearyo'lanahan'oflamalamadingdong.

You've really gotta look at yourself and your actions when people would rather slave away in a coal mine than be located within a few miles of you.

Haha, redneck.

Fun fact: Andrew Jackson was Scot-Irish descendant.

A bunch of protest*nt cunts who can't handle the fact that Northern Ireland is Irish clay.

Clearly it isn't.

Sorry lad. Ther are no lifted truck driving, 10th grade failing, GED having, rednecks in these parts.

Orange is a terrible colour, is why.

Why else do you think people say "it's the new black"?

OIR U SUM KIND OF KAFFLIK, U TAIG BARSTERD? OLSTER IS, WOSH OIND OLWAYS PROTESHTANT, NO SHURRENDAH TO TH..
>has heart attack, trips over sash, stumbles over the red,white and blue painted kerbstone, deds.

Salty proddy bastards like

Nailed it

Were you the banjo kid in deliverance?

ULSTER FOREVER

youtube.com/watch?v=mqh4FGfKdNA

BRITS OUT UP THE RA REEEEEEEE

DUDE BEING WHITE IS BAD LOL

so many fucking Adbullahs posting under the UK flag its obnoxious

Don't they support Israel?

And nothing says nationalism like worshiping a Dutch invader.

Keep it up, goys.

William of Orange WOZ KINGS OF ENGLAND NNNNN SHEIT

Hardline social conservatives who hate gays and muslims

>Orange is a terrible colour
They didn't pick because of how good it looked you retard

Its funny but I've become better disposed towards unionists when I see the Muslim filth our country is being flooded with by the EU.
I wish they had some TDs in the south.

tbf a lot of them are taigs, basically the same thing though

It's really only to piss off the taigs more than anything else. Any excuse to BTFO papists in a fistfight is good enough

Kek

noice FLEGS

Muh fleg

You mad because you get bombed by pakis and by Tims

tbf to the DUP, the Republicans (IRA) did shoot Arlene Fosters (leader of the DUP) father, then blew up the school bus she was on, and this all before she'd reached 18. Its maybe easier to say, 'forgive and forget, can't we all just get along..?' when you have no skin in the game. That said, there was, is and always has been extreme anti-Catholic discrimination in NI, and comedians like the Orange Order (which I believe most DUP are members) would qualify as fully-fledged terrorist organisations in most any civilized country.

So while the various NI combatants may appear backwards troglodytes who wouldn't realize its current year even if beaten around the head with a rolled-up calendar, some of them prob. do still believe, they are fighting for a people and a cause. And the other half would prob. kill them for saying that.