I got in a discussion yesterday with some friends about WWII which led me to bring up the argument of wanting more...

I got in a discussion yesterday with some friends about WWII which led me to bring up the argument of wanting more proofs for the "6 million, goy!" and not understanding why there were pools and medical facility in a death camp. Long story short some called me out for an being a denier and sympathiser with germany. I didnt take it as much since I always drop little slips and talk shit like that but now I'm feeling uneasy as one of the said friends is homosex and a gossiper and I'm just really on edge as I'm meeting up with them again sometime this week and don't want to be blow the fuck out since it's drama that can be started and i think we all know how much fags feed on drama and shit.

It was my fault i get it but now once he spills the whole thing out I'm afraid I'll lose trust in a lot of people despite only questioning the history books

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/tg6p1
youtu.be/NoCygmfPgb8
youtu.be/mmrHBT5h-BA
youtu.be/ruD4I4f5LkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I'm afraid I'll lose trust in a lot of people despite only questioning the history books
honestly you'll probably lose them altogether.
being NS is a lonely life right now.

Just say "I don't literally believe that I was just fucking around you guys are retarded. Obv I believe the holocaust happened retard". Wat could they even say back? "No I know ur mine better than u do ur lying". Kill them if they don't believe u

Haven't read a single word OP said but holy shit look at that pig

Take your facebook drama somewhere else faggot

Call your friends Jew apologists :^)
There's no going back now.

It'll probably spread and I'll lose trust in others outside of the group aswell.

lol

Fucking tell that faggot and your friends you were lied to.
Only 6 filters came back from conflicts to the states from ww2 and that's where we get a lot of our propoganda from.

Really think about it for a second. Could movie directors from Hollywood, who were originally paid to make PROPAGANDA make something unbaised? Of course not.

They would show the civilian populations anything to get them to make another artillery shell that day or buy another war bond.

Completely hilarious how we know that history is written by the victor and that fact seem to never be questioned.

They did kill a lot of Jews but most of it was in villages in Poland and western Russia where they believed the Jews of the Bolsheviks were the pillars of the communist party. When really it was just horrible people in Moscow.

Ask your friends why they are Europhobic and like Jews more than white people.

who is this semen demon

>only questioning the history books
hahah you stupid goy
you dared voicing doubts about your religion
yeah you think you can step out of that religion?
no way goy
we impose it upon you and if you balk out we crush you
watch how your life gets destroyed by your goyim social circle, stupid goy

even subtler:
>i believe in the holocaust as a matter of faith
>it's a matter of respect
>the jews found their identity upon this history/belief/fact/memory (careful with the word you choose here), who am i to spit in their faces and deny them their identity?
that's what i did to my jewish e-gf
she's good now

Your flag scares me but i won't say why

Thats what a Jew thats been 'caught' looks like.

Every poster above me is a newfag. OP, stop surrounding yourself with "drama". It's contrived. Get new friends. Speak what you believe to be the truth, do not cower. Are you going to live your whole life with your tail between your legs?

>pool
It's a water reservoir for firefighting you fucking moron.

Reposition yourself mate. Say that you don't deny the """Holocaust""" occurred but simply that you think the 6 million figure is grossly exaggerated. Appeal to their logic though, and try to be calm and confident when explaining your reasoning. Watch the YT video that goes indepth about how cremating 6 million people in a 5 year or so time span is absolutely infeasible. Find the news articles where the death toll numbers change from low to high to high to low throughout the duration of the war.

Stick by your beliefs. Don't be a fucking beta. If these people are truly your friends, they will listen and can even be converted to the truth.

Stand. By. Your. Beliefs.

Holy shit you are a pussy, and you care what a literal faggot thinks? Just tell them straight up the holocaust is bullshit, just did that with my family this week and they took it well.

The first thing I usually bring up, and then stop talking about it, is that the 6 million is the upper confidence interval of one study, and the 5 million other is a lower confidence interval of another study. Just simply say there are a number of valid studies using variety of estimates that range from 800k on the extreme low to 6 million on the extreme high with most in the 3-4 million total deaths from all cause, AND that there are studies that place other deaths mainly Polish, Catholics, and other Eastern Europeans closer to 12 million civilians dying at the hands of the NAZIs. Then simply say you find it odd they use the lower estimate for non-Jewish deaths and the high estimate for Jewish deaths.

This wont trigger a OMG YOU DENIER NAZI response, but might get people to start looking into it more.

I've compiled an imgur album of the Holocaust Survivor claims.

Show this to your friends if they question you and ask them if they believe what they are told.

imgur.com/a/tg6p1

Show them this and ask why Jews were exempt from the draft.

Isn't that weird?

>Get new friends.
Where are we again? It's not that simple, the whole thing will spiral. Have you never dealt with fag before? Witch hunts are second nature if they sense potential drama
Speak what you believe to be the truth, do not cower.
Of course I'll lay out all my cards and cross my fingers they'll accept me.
>Are you going to live your whole life with your tail between your legs?
I'd rather not but if I want a life... After this I realise I need to be more careful. I'm lucky this wasnt my workplace as a lot of the people there of ethnic decent. A double whammy if it did occur there

OK I am genuinely curious about this anons.

I consider myself more reactionary than NS but obviously in these circles there is a fair amount of overlap.

What I'm curious about, as someone who is basically agnostic on the JQ (I support Israel as an ethnostate for Jews, but also think they have disproportionate influence in USA/UK and ideally should go to Israel), is why you doubt the holocaust. I mean is it literally just the number, '6 gorillion'? Do you think it was more like 3 gorillion, and the exaggeration pisses you off? Is it the constant downplaying of the ~6 gorillion non-Jewish victims of the Nazi regime? Or what?

Show them this and ask them why the Australian Red Cross didn't find anything weird when they were allowed to visit all the camps and interview the prisoners without supervision.

In fact the report literally says "there is no evidence of prisoner abuse."

It was only 800k max. And a lot of those deaths were involuntary. Mainly from starvation and diseases.

The camps existed. Much like the US had camps for the Japs.
However, mass extermination did not occur.

This. If you cannot talk about it, you cannot debate and therefore have no challenge to your rhetoric leading you to believe you're right when you aren't

Not saying you're wrong in your current situation :^)

>not understanding why there were pools and medical facilities in a death camp
Because soldiers. Sorry to trigger, friends, but I legitimately worry none of you ever even thought about it.

>having friends
This is where you fucked up.

Plus don't you think it is kind of cringe to reveal your power level so easily? Learn to bite your tongue faggot.

>It was only 800k max.
That seems low but let's say for the sake of argument it was more like 1-2 gorillion Jews died in the camps (I do know it was mostly from starvation and disease, they were mainly slave labor camps and able bodied adults were too valuable to kill, the 'final solution' didn't start until the war was almost over).

Weren't there also gorillions of Jews (and yes gypsies etc.) killed by Einsatzgruppen in eastern Europe? This also deals with the cremation problem. My understanding is that many if not most of the murders of Jews (rather than death by starvation/disease) happened during those raids, and they were buried in mass graves rather than cremated in the camps.

Necessary viewing material:

Short doc:
youtu.be/NoCygmfPgb8
Long doc:
youtu.be/mmrHBT5h-BA

THIS
H
I
S

My personal favorite:
youtu.be/ruD4I4f5LkQ

Seeking the truth/facts is dignified pursuit. If you have alarmist friends that can't see beyond their noses that is another problem.

>subtle ways to give up
t.France

It makes grills' pussies wet when you're the outlier and rebel.

A quick anecdote, I didn't drop any Holohoax bombs, but I was making conservative arguments, when everyone else in the office was liberal and giving me stupid "muh Russian hacking," and "muh climate change" talking points. The cute girl working at the front has been eyeing me, twirling her hair, and talking to me with a different intonation lately. I'd make a move but I'm so fucking broke right now. I need to pay off some credit card debt and save up some more money before I'd be comfortable jumping back in the pool.

Point of the story is being a right wing bad boy has its perks. But start with small red pills. Don't go straight for the Jews.

>two cannibals came upon a downed plane on their island
>started eating one of the female passengers
>it's Amy Schumer
>one of the cannibals looked up from his meal and asked 'Does this taste funny to you?'
>the other cannibal replied 'No, definitely not'

The NAZI party had over 11 million people murdered including over 1 million gypsies amounting to 95% of there population 6 million jews amounting to 80% of the population in Europe. half a million Germans with disabilities. and the reminder slavs. All poles were scheduled for death.

If you're going to lose them as friends anyway, then you might as well bring the heavy artillery and drop some real facts on them.

Also, seeing the pic in op made me vomit just a little of my black coffee back up and now my throat is acidic af. Please don't post this pic again.

dude you cant just break out Sup Forums knowledge on normies, its too much and causes their pre programmed reaction of shutting down cognitive function and reacting with anger and disgust.

You have to start small and get their mind ready for shit that goes against their programming, holocaust stuff isn't where you start its where you end.

Gonna share something dumb with you anons. About 8 years ago I started lifting and doing BJJ for the sole purpose of intimidating people who challenge my view points. I was always tall but a fucking lanklet. Now I'm 6'2" and 205lbs and a BJJ two stripe purple belt and literally no one fucks with me. I've been ousted in class and in public as a "nazi" and a "mysogonist" for having expressed my views, and now instead of arguing I'm in a position to just look people straight in the face and say "ok what if I am bitch what are you going to do about it?" and the answer is literally nothing. It's a good fucking feel. Inb4 some user is gonna say I sound like a jerk that no one likes, but I really don't care. I have a wife and two beautiful Aryan children. I am what Sup Forums wants to be but won't become. Stand up for yourselves

Tl;dr, get fucking huge and own up to what you believe in when someone tries to call you what you are inside

They used jews as labor during the war with the final solution being hazy but generally agreed on deportation and exile.

Pro tip; killing a large labor force in the middle of a war is illogical nigger tier decision making.

>as one of the said friends is homosex
Stop hanging out with fags then you fucking faglover

You fucking autist, why is debt keeping you from making a move on the qt3.14?

This. I mean it's a fair fucking reason to question it. It's worth questioning ANYTHING, no matter how comfortable it makes you or anybody else.

Ignorance does NOT make you stupid. And when you grow to doubt the institutions that you believed for so long, you demand evidence to support said claims

I'm a MTF Trans. Im extremely socially liberal. I only stop at pedophilia.

Being around these people? Just accept you spoke truth and fuck'em if they don't like it. In years time? You may have planted a seed, and not even known it.

>You fucking autist, why is debt keeping you from making a move on the qt3.14?

>LARPs as redpilled Nazi on Sup Forums
>has never heard of hypergamy

>I'm a MTF Trans.
KEK well that explains it
gas yourself, faggot

just be as calm and reasonable as you can whilst your gay "friend" spergs out.

also adelaide?

Aussies should stay out of European politics to begin with, go worry about your own shit, nobody cares about your fuckin opinion on the holocaust you cunt

holy shit that pic. how tf can you be so rich and look like that?

how is anyone going to identify you from that angle?
retard

lol, no guns.

Turn your autism off, it's not like it is his future wife. But he'll never know because he's too autistic to make a move.

Also, learn to green text newfag.

I've dated former models, you autist shitstain.

I've been absolutely broke for a few months, and depressed as fuck. I need to have my energy and life in balance first before dedicating any time and effort into grills.

So your theory is Uncle Adolph rounded up millions of people to send them to a resort?

Just relax and get your dick sucked you sperg. No one cares if you dated former model mayhem sluts.

/thread

Dont try to explain logic to someone who uses feelings in their rationale (homosexuals, women, hispanics, etc)

Sage for good measure

>1857

>think this was photoshopped to make that fucking hambeast even fatter than she already is
>reverse image search
>its real
god damn

Her face was slightly shooped.

But it doesn't matter. She's an atrocity either way.

If she doesn't mind so much autism I doubt she'll be stopped by an ephemeral material problem. Just tell her matter is a cage for the spirit and you got her wet for the evening.

you should be more afraid that you are a dumb person, that follows the troll deniers meme without critical thinking, and shout your moronic opinions out without thinking.

in conclusion, kys.

Yepz because the Holocaust wasn't the ultimate tool for national Zionists to finally get the territory that they always wanted for an ethnic Jewish state. I think it's called Israel?

Neither of you have ever lost your job, your place, and gone from wealthy and hanging out with tens in South Beach, to broke in the span of a year before.

That's not autism. It's called one's life collapsed, and reorganization is needed before grills can be put on the radar.

Just let her touch your dick Jesus Christ

Come on mate. Some do not have any prospects in life anyway. People get depressed and say all kinds of things. And you can not make them pay for this because living the life they live is a bigger punishment than death.

the movement of modern Zionism - the res-erection of Israel, started in the late 1800's. the 'jews got a state because of muh holocaust' meme is unsuccessful.

just be like, but muh nazis were so bad cuz started war

that outta shut them up

Oh it was only a coincidence then that Zionism reached a political head in the 1930s and achieved their ultimate goal at the end of WW2. Yep. All just a coincidence. Silly me.

Yeah we know kikes have been manipulating Europe for a few hundred years for the ultimate goal of where they are now, this is Sup Forums. Hating Jews is not simply a meme.

You're not wrong, but be more careful with throwing the "autist" word around.

Women threw themselves at me when I had the fucking American Express, hotel rooms, cocaine, clubs. Now that my financial situation has changed so dramatically, everything is gone, and I'm entirely career-focused at this point. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Money is numero uno when it comes to serious female attraction, and no one has experienced this more dramatically in life than I have.

Glad to see the id doesn't lie after all this time. I'd guess you'd be glad to see another white male commit suicide aswell

if you ever do, i would deny it.

Why are you friends woth faggots?

it has a diving board

>Appeal to their logic though
thats a losing battle

dont deny the holocaust, liberalism won and all you can do is further shape it into a way thats less horrible for you

You're Aussie. Just aay
>Wew lads you cunts must be really mongoloid if you took my shittalking that aeriously
With a smug face

Imagine being this insecure

>This is the only correct response:
>It's intellectually dishonest to not question everything.
>Do you believe we were lied to about the Iraq war & WMDs?
>The first Iraq war had the Kuwaiti royal family behave like actors faking the massacre of babies
>How about operation contra?
>what about the NSA, Snowden, & Wikileaks (mention rape allegations)
>How about police abuse of black people?
>did you know it was the Soviets, not the Allies, that defeated Hitler? They fought 60-80% of Hitler's troops & were responsible for 70% of their casualties.
>Truth gains strength when studied only lies fail. What's wrong with examining the truth?
>if the government lied in the past & present what's to say there weren't any about WW2?

>being friends with a faggot
Just let him suck you off already

Except when the Anglo wasn't keen on handing over that land despite the Balfour declaration so the zionists set up a deal with Hitler instead, and that deal fell through when the Anglo effectively blockaded the Mediterranean and the Jews couldn't be transported to Tel Aviv safely.

Then the war ended, zionists jumped on the Holocaust bandwagon and in 1948 got what they wanted through guilt shaming.

Also Germans are notoriously effecient people.
Why wouldn't they just execute Jews on the spot rather than ship them all off to a place, house them, feed them, & then use chemical weapons?
Fucking ISIS chopping off heads is way more efficient! Are Germans dumber than ISIS?

If this is even true you are a massive fuckhead man baby. Who the fuck cares if people disagree with you? Just live your life happily and instill your values to your children.
>unironically being a """nazi""" larping faggot spewing shit about muh aryan children
That was the biggest hilarity of the whole nazi foundation. Their beliefs are middleschool scifi tier fictional trash
>inb4 manles
>6'4 215lbs and CCW because I don't argue with idiots that want to grapple
Califags please die

What's 1857?

>caring what homosexuals think about you...
First of all I'm gonna tell you that you're a weak faggot because you didn't just start telling them to provide legitimate sources that show the exact amount of kikes that were killed...or the fact that the monument at Auschwitz that displays the death toll has been changed multiple times, or even asked them to disprove what the American Red Cross reported.
Second I'm going to tell you that you're probably a homo who is worried that his boy crush is going to not wanna toungue punch his fart box because it might smell like sour kraut...you're a poof.

Bilzerian is the last guy you want to avatar post with when describing being not a total poofter

>user can't into irony
Go back to school or lurk more you tard.

>who cares what people think
>posts the biggest narcissistic attention whore possible
Are you 14, faggot?
>i'm just pretending to be retarded

There's nothing wrong with what you said though. If there's little in your post that couldn't be taken completely literally for factual correctness then it leads one to believe the picture associated with it carries an equal amount of truth and seriousness. Learn to consistency.

>Einsatzgruppen in eastern Europe?
More like localgroupen. Polish and ukranian nationalists loved killing each other and joos. Ukraine was like 30% jewish pre-ww2. Heck poles killed jews after war was over. Soviets covered it because we're all big happy family here, better to blame germans for all deaths.

t. le civic nationalist xddd

>More like localgroupen.
Kek
>Soviets covered it because we're all big happy family here, better to blame germans for all deaths.
That makes sense, I mean they blamed the Germans for KatyƄ...

Nah, im just not self conscious enough to beat people up for disagreeing with me.

Just ask if he can find a definite number of jews killed that wasn't just made up during the trials.

Just sit there and ask how millions of people can be burned within just a few years.

Break down the math on how long it takes to combust a body and then rationalize how much effort it would take to even get that many people into death camps.

People might have died/been killed but the narrative that these people were ruthlessly killing jews is utter bollocks.

If you want to really jump down the rabbit whole you should look into how the ruskies flooded the battlefield like stormtroopers and didn't care who they killed.

Next time you go out bring a manila folder with all the holohoax redpills and proof printed out. Lay it out on the table in front of them and explain calmly about the Jews and how they are running the world, and how the Holocaust is a lie.

I don't even think Holohost was a thing during soviet time. Jews are still angry our ww2 victim memorials say "insert number" victims. Because we don't put chosen people apart from goy in our casualty numbers. So anti-Semitic.

You could raise the point that homosexuality used to be illegal until someone questioned it

>their
Nope. To the trash.