"Dude weed lmao" is considered cringe worthy

>"Dude weed lmao" is considered cringe worthy.
>Normies are too unaware to realize that their "Dude alcohol lmao" shit is just as cringe.

Why are normies not self aware?
How on earth is "Dude I'm gonna smoke sooo much weed tonight xDDD" considered worse than "Dude I'm gonna get sooo drunk tonight xDDD"?

>lmao dude what do you mean you have to go to work in the morning, come with us and get drunk
>haha come on relaaax fuck this girl you've never meet dude lmao
i knew some people like this, the only thing that will fix it is meeting other people

I have only found 2 others who weren't like this though, not counting those above 30.

Normie is a normalfag word too

you're hanging around the wrong people then. plenty of people don't drink, don't smoke, don't party and are nice in general, but they don't hang around druggies. you have to find them.

I start drinking at 7 in the morning on weekdays

Alcohol fucking sucks.
"Hey let's go tax our livers and lower our standards while paying out the ass to do so!" gee thanks mom

It's not even a problem with drinking!
I don't understand how they don't die inside whenever they catch themselves saying shit like that, they sound like a parody.
It's the most specific term I can think of, if someone says that someone else is a normie you know exactly what they mean.

dude weed lmao is a Sup Forums meme about bad comedy you dumbass

Alcohol is only legal because Big Alcohol lobbies really hard to stop a second Prohibition.

But "Dude we're gonna get so drunk tonight" isn't!
I've unironically heard people say that shit.

Because possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance,Marijuana under 50 Grams is a Misdemeanor in which you can be arrested. NJSA 2C:35-10a(1)

Pot is illegal for a damn well good reason

t. Pothead who can't accept the fact that he's a disgusting degenerate so he shits on others to try and trick himself into believing that he isn't a shit

>I'm a neumale who is too autistic to take part in one of humanity's oldest traditions

It's a beer faggot stop being a pussy.

Gotta keep those asset seizures flowing, and god knows it's easier to roll up on a stoner than a tweaker.

yes ive thought this for such a long time...makes me gag when people talk like this

No such difference between a stoner and a tweaker.

>"you're not cool if you don't drink"
yeah sorry, i really should enjoy getting completely wasted and subsequently vomiting into a sink in the home of someone i've never met. i really am a numale pussy, aren't i?

It's the user that's the problem, not the drug. If you can't handle your shit and are bound to fuck up your life, health, and relationships; stick to chewing gum. People who say weed can't make you into a different, shittier, version of yourself are the same people likely to suffer of psychological dependence and its consequences. Moderation, moderation, moderation.

Sure is, gotta make sure plastics and paper companies don't have to compete with hemp fiber.

if "a beer" is all it takes to have you throwing up then yes
you're a numale pussy

Yep.

>normies
you need to go back to /r9k/ you fat incel neet

>Pot is illegal for a damn well good reason
Which is?

>go socially drink with colleagues
>know my limit so to only achieve light buzz.

Wow it's almost like I know how to be an adult and not a socially inept manchild.

What, no it isn't. It's literally an abbreviation of normalfag.

Do you think Jenny can get drunk?

Would she be up for a drunk fuck?

fuck off normie

Because it makes untermensch lumpenproles such as yourself upset.

>Do you think Jenny can get drunk?
No, but she'd be up for a fuck either way.

Weaboo calling someone a numale kek

Trump doesn't drink or do drugs.

Controlled substances are the ultimate bluepill.

>>I'm a neumale who is too autistic to take part in one of humanity's oldest traditions
CUTFAG ALERT

Because casual weed users tend to make every conversation ever about weed, and offers constantly to partake in it, whilst those who casually drink only ever bring it up if it's regarding a story to be told or an offer on a weekend or whatever. The difference is the addiction.

Correct, don't misgender me shitlord.

Thanks for helping us get ZOG puppet Drumpf into office Rossiya-san.

alcoholic beverage companies have invested a lot in creating the image of success and enjoyment, essentially necessity, for their drinks in the mainstream culture.

consider that with the rampant insecurities that plague people trudging along through society, who feel maximal stress and little to no sincere joy with daily life.

the only way to cope is to check out mentally, by depressing the brain, and it becomes obvious why drinking is the default autopilot normie behavior.

drinking gets reinforced as a replacement for genuine happyness and as a result, beer and liquor are the only socially acceptable medium for shutting down ones mind.

also post more XJ9, Sven

>weeb
>drinks anyways

10 bucks says you drink solely to compensate for your lack of manliness.

ikr. fag is such a terrible word! I'd never use it on tumblr :)

np

Nah dude that's why I lift.

The only thing you lift is a bottle of party poison into your mouth.

Make the hohols pay, holodomor 2.0 when

You must have never hung out with either, bucko.

>He's never seen a person on meth

Our ancestors didn't have industrial process pumping it out by the ton.

Drinking alcohol turns you into a screming berserker who smashes everything and shits everywhere. It's manly.
Smoking weed turns you into a smiling peaceful ball of fluff. It's unmanly

> screaming
Fixed.

because it's illegal

you dont have to drink that much man

Heavy alcohol advertising, these people are brainwashed

There are happy drunks.

Seriously, have you ever heard a story about a high pothead bringing havoc and mayhem to those around them? Me neither. Drunkards, on the other side, do this constantly. That proves their superiority.

>A few beers go straight to my head despite eating lots of food beforehand
>Get half asleep for a while before I recover
>At that point it's like I never drank anything

Considering my flag, this is suffering. At least I never had hangovers.

>le ebin violent drunk face

You can get arrested for it