HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH

>Disowning your son because his political views don't match yours

I haven't heard many things more progressive than that

On the other hand being disowned would be doing that kid a favor.

This is what being beta male does to you

>history teacher
kek
that's probably the saddest thing about this, ahead of "white latino"

>we lived in low income neighborhoods for the majority of his childhood
Gee I wonder why he's racist.

>white latinos
LMAO what?

>Becoming a history teacher
Good, we need more redpilled teachers.

>white australian
LMAO

Its more than that, numb nuts
Read Op' post again

srsly

Maybe don't be such overbearing reddit posting SJW cuck parents and your children won't turn into neo-nazis. I'm so glad my parents barely know how to turn on a computer.

I did read it you limey aboriginal fuckface

same happened to me. history is the most redpilled degree

Someone turn this into a copypasta.

I love this kind of clueless parent online ranting

>my 26 year old son keeps posting this green cartoon frog and calling our friends dindus

>white latinos
lel

This. I grew up next to the projects and went to schools that were ~25% black. If you don't want your kid to be racist, raise them around zero minorities

Latino = someone originating from central or South America

Hispanic = someone whose first language is Spanish

Neither are racial terms

We need redpilled teachers, especially in history.

Went from an all white school, to a 40% white; 60% mix of everything else.
Huge redpill, it was repulsive just to observe their attitudes towards education and authority.

>If you don't want your kid to be racist, raise them around zero minorities
that will make them more racist, and in fact it will make them racist in the worst way possible: the theoretic way.

you do not want a white person with a decent IQ seeing all minorities as abstractions. that's how we got the 6 million.

>>white latinos
pic related essay

Your a faggot, theirs nothing wrong with being a teacher. Assumptions like yours are corrosive to the upbringing of the next generation.

>tfw every white nationalist in USA is non-white

Does that mean we get a generation of supernazis ?

>you do not want a white person with a decent IQ seeing all minorities as abstractions. that's how we got the 6 million.
>you do not want
u wot m8?

"Latino" refers to south/Central American settlers with Iberian blood. Pure-blood natives from South America aren't Latino.

and if you went to a 40% white school you don't even know the complete and total hellstorm a school is that is 100% minority.

LOL, I was buying it up until the history teacher part. Too good to be true.

>he got much more racists

0/10 bait

i'd rather not have WW3 break out.

holy shit is this guy /ourspic/?

pussy

>someone who is redpilled shouldn't be a teacher

Do you wanna fucking lose the culture war, retard? Education is stacked overwhelmingly with leftists

Pretty much.
Btw, then I went to top tier college (ten percent Jewish, and probably half of the faculty). So I got to experience (them).

I could also make up false stories like this, only reversing the races.
They do this to ((("""""raise awareness""""") and to "show" people that it is a serious matter.

Honestly, I'm tryna worm my way into high level academia so I can help swing the pendulum back to the right.

You're doing God's work. Watch your back though, they can sniff you out real quick if you slip up. Good luck.

>inner city black behavior couldn't possibly affect people's opinions of blacks.
wew lad

I am just gonna do it myself.
>My son supports Trump. It makes me ashamed to see his Facebook littered with hate. We are white Latinos and I see myself as no different than any other Latino buy my son sees himself as a white man. He's very open about how "beautiful" Latinos with light skin, and how the white race is dying because of intermixing and whatnot, and how much he dislikes dark people. He especially hates dark skinned Latinos, Muslims and black black people. We lived in low income neighborhoods for the majority of his childhood. My husband and I never ever taught him anything like this. We are both life long progressives, we gave him love and support for his decisions. As he got older he got started getting much more racists, by the time he was 18 or so he was regularly using derogatory terms for everyone except of course white people. Every time I am around him I can feel myself get angry and sad within minutes of his presence. I don't think there's been a day where he doesn't use the N word or call a Latino a wetback or spic. Honestly it's getting to the point where I feel like removing him from my life, he is my only child though, so that is very hard. He is 22 now and just graduated from college with intentions to be a history teacher, but I just don't know how I feel about a racist becoming teacher. Sorry if this post has no point, I just wanna rant.