Chaturbate

A whore humiliated me on Chaturbate. How low have I fallen!

I have never been so sad and angry in my life

She works for tips, doesn't mean she is a loose woman AFK

To clarify, I was redpilling them telling them that nothing has meaning and how depressed I am and they fucking blocked me !

>Chaturbate
is soooo 5 years ago
>2017
???

If you're actually in a good enough place in life that you can want to show even your half-naked body to another person then you're doing great m8.

>is soooo 5 years ago
What's the hip now? i've discovered it fairly recently, many Colombian qts over there.

The best thing to do is kys. It's the only way we can be certain you don't reproduce

no dude i was just a humble watcher. i never fap and i only chat and discuss politics philosophy etc but they blocked me and then they laughed

Well I guess that is a pretty humiliating thing to say about your life.

i wish i had the guts

Nihilism isn't a redpill, you stupid newfag fucking idiot. Enjoy your b&.

Wait you mean girls don't shlick to guys who want to talk about politics and depression and nihilism while they're on a masturbation website?

i am no nihilist but watching another girl dance in front of your screen in your basement is objectively pretty damn depressing

You mad, Ivan?
Why do you even care about subhuman opinion? She is a fucking degenerate whore showing off to people.

>caring EVER about what women think

You did this to yourself son.

>2017
>falling for the depression meme

Redpill isn't redpill mate. As everything people get butthurt here is all the same as the libshits you shit on.
Its just the other side of the fence which divides the same garden.

>tfw I fap to traps, matures, hairy women, and general young women on Chatturbate almost daily

I don't even care, i'm a sexual degenerate

lmao

kek, denying reality

t. Denialism

Anyone notice how Chaturbate feels different lately. Lots of cams done exist anymore,, replaced by more south american group sex cams and those fake "Shhh, the repairman doesnt know..." cams.

I know cam girls move on, but some of the best are gone, and they made loads.

Anyone have any favorites?

SOME
BODY
ONCE
TOLD
ME

Chekd

A few of the classics still go on but only at night, but u right

HOW much do you tip to be humiliated on chaturbate...10 token, 50 tokens, 500 tokens. Also, please give me her name.

>hairy women
Are we talking like mustaches and shoulder hair?

Or just like basically pretty normal stuff like not shaving this or that area?