Fat Americans

I'm a recent immigrant to America and I realized Americans are so fat, why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GHjpvpZyuow
google.com.au/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/the-most-obese-fattest-countries-in-the-world/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because even the poorest among us have an abundance of food.

We can afford to buy and eat food.

food

Probably the state you live in. I don't see fat people except for wall Mart shopping on the weekends. None at the grocery store, none at my work, none at my church.

they fell for the 'carbs are healthy' jewish propaganda

Hispanics and blacks eat horribly and don't do much to burn off the calories so most of them end up being fat.

When it comes to the white population it's an aging population so being overweight just kinda happens naturally there. It becomes more noticeable how fat many are then because people are putting off having kids til much later in life. So there's not nearly as many young white people who would naturally be thinner due to their age. Which is something we can blame on the fact that the economy has been shitty so there's been less financial security which makes it feel safer to have kids.

Which also hints at a problem in the black/Hispanic populations that they don't care about being able to afford having kids because they're typically much more comfortable using government assistance and any charities they can get at.

true, that's also why the Swiss and Norwegians are such fat fucks...

Because many Americans are depressed.
To feel better they eat.

It's a country where food is so plentiful that it takes will power to not become fat.

they put a lot of sugar in their food, they drink sodas regularly and always eat low fat but high sugar foods. its bc of Trumans heart attack that people assumed fat in foods was the problem and not sugar.

More like your food have a shit quality

Kek

It's an exercise and education problem mainly.

The more vairable the topography of the states, the lower the percentage of obesity there. It's directly correlated and people who like to get out more and be more active anyway tend to move to those kinds of places like CO and WA.

More like amerilards continue to buy shit quality food with their own money.

>Probably the state you live in

No it's every state now, just some more wealthy areas tend to be a little thinner. Yet BMI wise the thinnest state in the USA is still fatter now than the fattest state was back in the 90s.

as for why.. Cheap food and a move toward work and home being about sitting around on a computer. Fat kids turn into fat adults and then the of course the lack of modern day shame about being a fat fuck in the first place.

Man, that webm is bullshit. She literally just baked hotdogs and what appears to be rice krispies for 30 seconds on 400 degrees. What the fuck?

Look at the fucking stats. What happens when you remove all the poor, insanely obese Blacks and Hispanics? Its obvious.

Its a white people thing. Their culture is degenerate and gluttonous. Blacks are obviously the master race.

>eat nothing but pasta and heavy fucking pastry every day.
>still not as fat as america

Gib source on webm

This and watching TV.

If we get fat enough, there will me no more room for filthy foreigners.

High Fructose Corn Syrup + Sugar and sedimentary lifestyle.

this^

All I know is it started in 1976 or so. Whatever changed then is still going on. Seems you can trace most of everything going to shit back to the 70s in one way or another.

Subsidies of corn => extremely cheap and abundant high fructose corn syrup, added to practically everything. Also, almost the entire country is car based, it's not really possible to be extremely obese in Europe since being capable of walking a few hundred meters, walking up stairs etc is a requirement unlike in the US.

we have TOO MUCH MONEY its hard not to go out to eat every night.

is that Ariel Rebel!? Holy thiccerino! Is she doing cooking teasing these days?

the american heart association deliberately lied. There is a war on fat while sugar runs rampant

>sedimentary lifestyle
God, I hope not.

source is ariel rebel. French Canadian

shit tier quality food.

related
youtube.com/watch?v=GHjpvpZyuow

Stop posting lewds, stupid newfag. sauce?
This

There's like a direct correlation between the war on fat/low fat craze and the obesity epidemic.
Everything here is loaded with sugars and carbs because for like 40 years they pushed carbs being healthy and fats being bad.

its because we have too many niggers and spics.... this is the pol approved answer to all america problems

Americans focus on flavor rather then quality. That's why we have hoho cakes instead of snails and frog legs.

We live in spread out cities. Drive everywhere. Most Americans are in the sitting position 90% of the day. Mix that with a high carb and empty calorie foods and you get fat walmart people.

You have to go back

because people push the "health at every size" bullshit. and a large segment of the population denies the reality of calories.

Ultimate red pill:

There are no social consequences for men being fat. Women don't care. Then there are no social consequences for ugly women being fat as ugly men will still want them. The only part of society that needs to stay fit are attractive women so they can get the richest guy.

The correlation is not great. Look for another factor too. google.com.au/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/the-most-obese-fattest-countries-in-the-world/amp/

In Canada the nutritional information on products gives you fat as a percentage of daily allowance (which the government thinks should be practically nothing) but they give you sugar as a unit of grams as if you can have unlimited sugar in your diet.

nobody is holding a gun to fatties heads and making them eat 3k calories a day

Processed and other sugars.

Seriously, that's the fucking answer. Americans have very little control over the amount of carbs that go into their foods and everyone vastly overeats sugars as a result.

I'm 2 weeks into keto and I'm down 10 pounds and feel excellent. Get rid of the sugars and you get rid of the fat. It's easy, just takes some homework since sugars are everywhere in this country.

after watching Flavor Town guy shows i realized that i shouldn't even visit Burgerstan, because your food seems to be so great and cheap that i would get fat in no time

This. Car culture + HFCS in everything + pre-made meals culture.

If you go to a supermarket you can see the difference. Thin people picking up ingredients, produce, etc. Fat people picking up packaged meals loaded with sugar and sodium

One picture of a fat chick does not equal all Americans

I blame feminism. Women stopped being homemakers, stopped caring about the food they cooked and decided to become wageskanks instead. In stepped the corporations. "We'll cook for you", they soothingly said. And all they care about is money, so they'll make something that tastes good, something you'll want to buy and eat again - but not something that's all that healthy for you. As long as you don't die right away, that's all they care about.

Try putting on any muscle without eating carbs you fucking low test dyel

>shoving a wooden skewer down the sausage peehole

This kills the boner

capitalism.

>BRAP
>can't even cook

fucking hell what is wrong with us, why would anyone want a woman so useless?

give me a woman with a hearty, lumber-loading frame, child-bearing hips/breasts and an encyclopedic knowledge of cooking, first-aid and dishwashing and intermediate knife-fighting skills

i find it easier to count calories on pre made meals than shit i make myself

how easy/hard is it to access fresh food in the US anyway?

Because we're a capitalist country so food is abundant.

>According to the most recent data, adult obesity rates now exceed 35 percent in four states, 30 percent in 25 states and are above 20 percent in all states. Louisiana has the highest adult obesity rate at 36.2 percent and Colorado has the lowest at 20.2 percent.

GIB SAUCE PLS
where full video at!

Unlike stupid poorfags like you, americans have money to buy food

The most misunderstood aspect of American obesity is how regional it is. Obesity is overwhelming concentrated in the deep south and in black populations. Cities like Boston, Denver, etc. have obesity rates similar to most European cities

eh, if u go 2 the beach spots/states ud notice a big diff; basically go 2 the places where u think evry1 has sex and contrast that 2 the places where u think ppl dont have sex(if u have the $$(lol))

its so obvious...

>be 5'10 150lbs grill btw
>Skinnier than 90% of this country
Honestly the only thing I dont like about America. Every other way, this nation is much better than all others.

Larger portions. Food availability. Sugar in everything.

We have a lot of good food; it's just that we have a lot of tasteless idiots who blow their money on cheap crap.

Probably because of all the walking people do in cities. In rural areas you drive everywhere you're going.

sage

But it's actually kind of true though. Get rid of all niggers and spics and the obesity problem drops significantly

You're a fucking fatass though...

I really doubt American whites on average are fatter than bongs or burgers. I've been to England.

We appear fatter on paper than we are because Rosa and LaToya skew the obesity statistics. Just from personal experience, blacks seem to be 60-70% obese, and at least 85% overweight.

Of course most of them are considered "poor" on the official statistics, even though they all can't stop eating, have smart phones, computers, credit cards.

One of my first redpills was noticing that the "American" kids in the free lunch line had nicer sneakers than me.

What's the point of having access to fresh produce if nobody's willing to cook or prepare it?

Processed food and fast food/restaurant foods are designed to trigger addiction centers, making eating more about dopamine release satisfaction than nourishment. Mix the addiction with lack of stay at home spouse to have time to cook with busy and demanding work schedules, long commutes to work, and little free time....making addiction designed quick foods appealing.

Just a fun fact, theres a reason all these poor south americans and mexicans come over the border, both parents get jobs and work 7 days a week, leaving no time to cook so they get fast food and quick prep meals that are highly processed, they get fat and their kids get even fatter, now growing up with food addictions that will haunt them for life ensuring they are fat and diabetic for life.

Im really not, I'm right in the middle. I just weighed myself at 147, literally dead middle for healthy weight at 5'10.

We have, erm... Calorie efficient food.

That is to say, a lot of calories in small packages.

This isn't an American problem. All Europeans who I've met who come here have noted that they put on weight and have to work harder to maintain where they're at.

It's crazy because you can eat something and not even realize that you just threw 500-1000 calories on your system in one small meal that wont hold you over for the full day.

I imagine in other parts of the world where food isn't as calorie dense it's easy enough to just eat until you're satiated and that will maintain a healthy weight.

also the beach body ppls(even the mildly-fit) in in-land states, will make them a God (speaking from personal experience)

...lmfao

Politics. Corn farmers come from states where their votes are bought and paid for by government subsidies. High-fructose corn syrup is what makes up about 90% of whatis on the shelves atthe Grocery Store. Combine that with the marketing from (((Big Food))) and you have the recipe for obesity.

>trap making junk food

Ironic because fucking a trap is empty calories.

That's probably an aspect of it. It also has a lot to do with culture and poverty as well. Healthy food tends to be much more expensive than greasy sugary foods in the US.

For an example though, the top 28 least obese US states all have lower obesity rates than the UK. So the majority of US states have a lower obesity rate then the UK as a whole

I doubt the accuracy of this map. There's definitely more obese people in Sweden and Denmark than there is in Estonia or Croatia. And the figure for the Czech republic is ridiculous, you see almost no fat people there whatsoever.

where will you wak if everywhere becomes no-go zones?

>Americans are so fat, why is that?
Subsidies for corn and wheat are huge.
Which in turn allows for unhealthier food to be cheaper, thus we have a very unhealthy population.
Americans also like to eat a lot.
However, this could be because many boomers were raised to finish their plates because their own parents grew up with little to eat in the depression. This of course carried onto the next generations.

>muh mussel

not everyone is a mentally ill bodybuilder. Most people have more than enough muscle to do what they need to do.

Why are you hanging around non-white areas?

Unhealthy garbage is much more accessible.

well maybe part of the reason for this unwillingness is that it's not as easy to come by?
if you have to get the car and go through traffic and shit to get some fresh stuff every time I can see people losing their interest in it and just buying frozen/premade stuff

most of us here on the other hand can just walk few hundred meters at best to access it

What? On average that is the case.

I also blame those goddamn scooters too. Those things should be outlawed. If you're too fucking fat to buy food, you should starve until you are thin enough to walk around on your own.

Black chicks and spics, not even lying.

Not bad, Im 5'9.5" and about 180. I dont really consider myself fat though. Little bit of a gut. Some people dont look good too thin.

Also, I swear our food has more "chemicals" and crap in it than the rest of the world. That's my guess. Maybe I'm just being tinfoil.

ding ding

And the shittier place you live the more access you have to really horrible food, often masquerading as good for you. That's why nig nogs are fat as fuck so often (in addition to already bad habits) despite living on nothing. Also welfare money lets you buy cheap shitty food with all the sugar in it which doesn't help.

cAN SOMEONE gib sauce for webm

>5'10"
>good weight

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>I swear our food has more "chemicals" and crap in it than the rest of the world.
It does, some countries around the world even outlaw the ingredients used to create American snacks.
But it is allowed in America because they're deemed "safe" in small amounts by the USDA and they are cheap.

Our food can be very good, since we eat all fucking day, most of us grow some taste. Unfortunatley, many here do not care and eat just to eat. Also, cars are a problem, since Texas for example was buil for cars. There is no reason to walk or run since evrythng is so far away. The US is just too goddamn big to walk

What a beta answer. This is why you weak eurocucks are getting invaded by a more a dominant culture. You can't even defend yourselves you cucks

>Maybe I'm just being tinfoil.

This. 90% of the chemicals in our food is fine. Our body is really, really good at filtering it and it's in insanely low numbers. The issue is when you consume some of them (like many artificial colors) in insane amounts. I'm talking 4-6 liters of coke a day. If you do shit like that you are fucked.

and no one is forcing them not to

When i went to USA for vacation that was my observation as well.

Yet burgers try to mitigate their obesity problem by saying they are not the fattest nation anymore lmao

>cars are a problem, since Texas for example was buil for cars.

Not just in Texas user, practically all cities in America were designed for cars.
This is because in the 40's-50's cars were really cheap, and they became part of the culture.
As a result, American cities were modeled to make them far more accessible for vehicles.