KELLYANNE CONWAY CAUGHT RED HANDED AS WHITE HOUSE LEAKER

>White House counselor Kellyanne Conway reportedly shared behind-the-scenes White House conversations with reporters at a Washington, D.C. party on Friday night in conversations that were overheard by another party guest.

>A witness labeled Conway a "leaker" for talking about conversations with Trump in an open setting to members of the media. Leakers have been under fire by Trump and the White House. Trump is besieged by reports based on leaks of his plans and has blasted media for reporting based on anonymous sources, which he claims are likely fabricated.

>The witness created an anonymous Twitter feed, @KellyanneLeaks, to document Conway's overheard conversations. Politico first reported the Twitter feed and confirmed the conversations with two other sources.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/337243-overheard-conversation-earns-conway-leaker-label

twitter.com/kellyanneleaks

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill
archive.is/11ieW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please archive
>thehill com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/337243-overheard-conversation-earns-conway-leaker-label
archive.is/11ieW

Bumping because Kellyanne Conway is a backstabbing traitor LEAKER who has been caught partying with Washington Post authors and leaking information to them about the president's private conversations with Reince Priebus.

THIS IS HUGE.

>press liaison caught speaking to press

continued

continued

Its over already give it up

>KELLYANNE CONWAY CAUGHT RED HANDED AS WHITE HOUSE LEAKER
Looks like liberal bullshit to me.

That's her job.

i see gossip, not leaks.

are you a shill because this smells like a shill.

This is a most obvious attempt to have Trump fire one of his trusted aides.

These fucking leftist shills think they're so clever.

That's what I'm seeing

If she's the "source" thats been leaking all the stuff about Trump without his consent, then its pretty big news. If true she's probably gonna get fired and maybe we'll even see a Trump admin shakeup.

lol, how is any of that proof? All I see are some pictures and some random person saying shit which can't be confirmed true or false. Show us some video fag

So, Guantanamo when?

You fucking retard, I posted pictures of her at the party where she was doing this. Those are Washington Post reporters. Wake the fuck up. What is it with the normalcy bias in you retards "hurr just leaking to the enemy, nothing to see here".

>Sharing private presidential conversations to members of the opposition media
>totally fine guys
You people are so fucking stupid it's amazing. Never ever work in communications, or anywhere significant, because you people have no common sense.

>t. Dipshit libtard

If you leak things you don't do it in a public way.

>direct evidence with quotes
>"How is that proof"
user, I...

this looks and sounds like total bullshit... she was at a party talking to people so why not insinuate she was leaking sensitive Whitehorse information instead of whatever DC dickholes banter about normally...

The only proof I see is Kellyanne was at a dinner party.

why have american politics become so predictable
>i hate you
i hate you more
>well youre wrong
no youre wrong
>youre stupid
no youre stupid

What damaging stuff about Trump has been leaked? P

What direct evidence? She could have said anything, some random faggot typing shit doesn't make it true. Proof is in video or audio, and I don't see that here

>I chose to convert that to no comment
That's exactly what she told to judge Janine in her interview. Verbatim. Looks like she may just be doing her job and giving informal interviews if she's still using her pre-prepared remarks.

wow another nonstory hyped up to be negative towards the trump admin

Tapes as proof? Should be something that can bolster the claims.
Creating a Twitter account claiming it to be legit can be done by any autist.

Why are you so mad lol?

I just said "if", calm down motherfucker :)

i never said gossip was acceptable, i was just saying that it's not the same as leaking classified documents.

but seriously, this seems like some shill bs to fuck with trumps trusted people.

i trust kellyanne more than i trust you or wapo

Will she join the disgraced Bannon and kushner?

Oh wait those were fake news too.

Where's the leaks here? You haven't posted anything that could be considered a leak or privileged information. Just that she doesn't like Reince (I don't either) and that she says no comment on when the tapes are coming out which she said on fox news.

>If true she's probably gonna get fired and maybe we'll even see a Trump admin shakeup
>Trump admin shakeup

Is this you????????????
>Time for Trump to shake things up
Are you really using the same line? Is this some new Media Matters talking point or something? I swear, Shareblue is fucking retarded at hiding things

I didn't say damaging stuff. But he has been complaining about leakers for a while and the MSM keeps citing a "senior Trump administration official" in their articles.

Damn why is Sup Forums on edge today? Y'all are getting way to defensive at a pretty harmless observation.

You posted pics of person who's responsibility is to talk to press talking with press.
These pics don't prove that she was "leaking" anything or doing anything in violation of her professional duties.

Yes it's a shill.

Kill yourself. Immediately.

pathetic. obvious. weak.
k y s s h i l l

You fucks are straight up delusional.

I don't believe you

this is pathetic sharia blue

Nope but I did read the comment and I kinda feel the same way so I used the same word. Thanks for the (You) though

This is how Bernie can still win!

Sure you did shareblue, sure you did

Is this news or just blogs?

Seems like a smear campaign from the Priebus WH wing to get rid of Kellyanne. I trust her more than I trust Priebus tbqh and none of the stuff mentioned here even seems particularly damaging if true, all it proves is that she doesn't like Priebus. WH people talk to media all the time.

>Kelly also said she uses 3 big black dildos at the same time when she masturbates, during the discussion.
See, I can do it too.

OH SHIT!!!!

IT'S ANOTHER "PSYCHOTIC LEFTIST FUCKTARDS ATTEMPT TO CONTROL THE NARRATIVE" EPISODE

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING

KILL YOURSELF OP

Good job bot

Jeb goes international, bitches!

What a wired time line is this?
Now liberals want the leakers down!

guys its literally in this posters ID
This is just another ctr character assassination attempt
Ignore

I like to make fun of how pathetic the shills are. Is that wrong?

>thanks for the (you)
>implying (you)s arent for t_D and CTR, or for boards with threads that last longer than a day
regardless, youre cancer

you do you famalam

COOL CTR NIGGER THREAD OP

What other fake news do you have for us today, Washington Post? Please use archive link and/or preferably screenshots.

So libshits are outing a leaker, rather than leave her more valuable deep cover intact.....bwahahaha nice try shillfag, now kys

Remember to sage people

Fake News

My guess is Media Matters is going with something along the lines of "Trump shaking things up in the White House" or something as their next talking point

No, seriously faggot...

I sage when I reply to shill threads, don't worry famalia

Dinner without food, Scully. That's no dinner at all.

IM A LEAKER
>YOU'RE A LEAKER
WE'RE ALL LEAKERS
>HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY

you know that's a man, right?

First post is actually the best poster...

replied i want to live plz no

But from what you posted, she was just candidly talking to the press(her job). None of that is sensitive, whoever doesn't know how pathetic Reince and the RNC are already is probably too stupid to follow politics anyway.

>"Trump told her to say"
>She's a leaker, guys!
Pick one.

>b8
Oh shit.

>caught red-handed
> no video sauce

.....ummm....yea..s-sure..

>have a cellphone
>don't record anything

"Muh memos" only worked for Comey because he is under oath

your mother will be safe but you are still at risk.

IMPEACH KELLYANEPF NOW

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

noneone likes drumpf,not even the people who are in the payroll
AHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAA

Haha, but seriously, we can't let her get her hands on the press credentials.

Of course it's true and this isn't some anti-Trumpers behind this by making up rumors to try and oust Trump loyalists, same as they tried doing to Kushner and Bannon.

really hope this shill attempt backfires on you ctr fags. (it will)

>DRUMPF HATES LEAKERS
>LES MAKE DEM CRONIES A HIS LOOK LIKE THEM LEAKER TYPES
>SURELY DUMMY DRUMPF WILL FIRE DEM HAHA

Fire the cunt.

>implying this isn't part of the disinformation campaign

Read The Art of War faggot.

No you're mistaken, Rinse Penis is the leaker. You can't prove me wrong. QED. Insallah

That's probably a fair guess d e s u.

>no leaks guuuuuys
everything that the left makes up stinks from two miles away.

HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE ISN'T GASLIGHTING THEM?
>HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE ISN'T GASLIGHTING THEM?

>I should mention that @KellyannePolls was probably talking OTR to @costareports @danbalz and @PhilipRucker -- but loudly, at a DC party.

>wow a spokesperson was talking to the press on the record BUT OH MY GOD SHE DID IT LOUDLY

holy christ these people are pathetic

haha got em

>n..no definitely not me goyim, i just enjoyed similar talking points and wording there. t..t..thank you for tha (you)

I have a picture of you and your mom talking in public.
Witnesses say you had a conversation like this:

You: Mummy, I want to cum in your tummy
Mummy: Oh sweetie, of course you can

Frankly, you're fucking sick. This is HUGE.

That or she was tipsy. Either way op is a shill and should fuck off

yeah, you're totally not fake news either. faggot.

Haha guys we should kill all shills, just fucking slaughter them all haha wouldn't that be funny (totally joking haha)

Nice

>THIS IS HUGE.

So is my cock. Neither subject needs its own thread

SHILLS

checked
Full house 8's over 5's, nice roll flamlam

>I trust kellyanne

Lmao

>KEKISTAN

>trust anyone

>id: b8

Leftist shill attempt. This is a "You cant get Comey for leaking , look at what Kelleyanne is doing!" episode.