Anti-Sharia Bigot Lost, Love Win!

Anti-Sharia demonstration dwarfed by Islam-supporting protesters

>Anti-Muslim protesters marching in Lower Manhattan Saturday were met by a larger group of counter-protesters who drowned them out with chants of their own.

>The two sides faced off in Foley Square, where ACT for America, a lobbying organization opposed to Muslim immigration, organized a “March against Sharia” — part of a series of nationwide marches the group organized Saturday.

>About 100 demonstrators carrying signs with anti-Islamic slogans — one reading simply “NO MORE MUSLIMS” — shouted against Sharia law, which ACT for America argues is threatening the United States. The organization is designated by the Southern Poverty Law Center as an anti-Muslim hate group.

Other urls found in this thread:

actforamerica.org/rally
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm going to convert to Islam and go to these pro-Islam rallies to harass thots and assault cucks and call them a bigot when they try to stop me.

Sharia is love.

Any religion, whose adherents stone women to death for any made up transgression and toss fags off of building is a-okay with me.

>all these amerigoys in denial

Your country is dead and you killed it

I love Sharia for the economic opportunities. I have an acid-proof burka veil currently under review by the US Patent office. I shall soon be rich.

is that a nigger holding the kekistan flag?

That BASED black man with a Kekistan falg, simply BASED.

I know. It's fucking heartbreaking. I want to puke.

fck muzzies

>I have an acid-proof burka veil currently under review by the US Patent office
You better have it on the patent office or some lurking kike might steal your invention user.

This is ironically the only way you could get feminists to hate Islam.

If white guys en masse turned to Islam they would turn on Islam in 2 seconds.

Stop protesting Islam. Let these fucking feminists deal with their own shit.

Start focusing on yourself, and readying yourself. I see all these fat fucks going to protest Islam, how about you hit the fucking gym first? If you wanna fight Islam and the immigrant invasion then you need to be fucking prepared.

Find other people in real life the think like you and band together.

Lil' Soros discussing things over drinks last night...

Thinking, "Cool Chuck... The plan is working. Together we will rule the world. And, shit, next time be sure to toss the burner flip phone when you're done with it."

shrek is life

>why young white males are converting to islam in record numbers, and why that's a problem
>spoilers: only brown people are allowed to be muslim because they've faced oppression

and these are the "people" coming to our countries that (((they))) propagate as being equal to us.

Fuck this shit kill them all

>Discussed the shitheap that is the Middle East with my mother today
>She mentions that Europe should never have let in the flood of immigrants due to the amount of attacks everywhere
>She'd never visit England or France again
>Mention that Denmark could easily get fucked if 5% of the 1.6 billion Muslims are "extremists"
>She casually says 1.6 billion that shouldn't exist and we both chuckle
>We also talk about the Arab Spring and how the Middle East was far better off without Western intervention in fucking over Saddam and Gaddafi
God I love my family.

You got muslims down there? Or are muslims smarter than that?

I'm not going to say going to the gym is a bad thing, because it's not, but with the fight that is coming, user, you should be worried about supply chains breaking and shortages of basic necessities. Pick up some 18th century skills, and learn how to grow food without industrial/synthetic inputs. I'm to the point now where I could go to some pretty inhospitable places, and get by the first year, and within 3-5 years, have a farm/ranch that is every bit as productive as anything you see today. TBQH, it feels pretty good.

You wish you were getting those Jamaican niggers, youre getting pic related.

I'm starting to love them too, user.

their group was only like 50 people and two fat guys with vuvuzelas

we at least had gavin, then some actual fag complaining that isis wouldn't bake him a cake, and then a guy had a heart attack

I love the irony that most of the Sharia or Muslim supporters would be killed under real Sharia law, or be confined to the home

Fuckin this.
They would see them as weak for pointing their asses up and ready for penetration and not sticking up for our traditions. Theirs would be the first throats cut- the low-hanging fruit, as it were.

Are the counterprotestors implying Sharia Law is a good thing? I'm confused.

what the fuck is wrong with baizous

sometimes I wish Islam would take over so feminists could be enslaved

>when you support Islam so much that you turn into Sharia-supporters and begin establishing an American caliphate

>(((Eisinger)))

It's not even a march against Islam. It's a march against shariah law.

Unbelievable

that would be the only logical conclusion

>Americans have the audacity to claim other nations citizens are cucked

Fuck off with your religion of piss and violence , the counter protests are controlled and funded by third parties

Weird how the left supports religious law that would keep women from going outside alone.

In Mexico? They got almost none

I thought they outnumbered us?

>puts bucket on her head and beats on it like a fucking drum

Tucker makes me so happy

stfu and go sip some tea faggot

The only thing they are against is White and Christian.

Can I get vids of the rally?

I don't trust some photo OP should have an archived article in the first place. I want to see the size of the two crowds.

This

This thread is the second time I've seen this headline but no proof that the cuck protestors outnumbered ours. I have a feeling that ((((they)))) are trying to manipulate things to make us feel outnumbered.

This is what I've always kind of suspected explains liberals' love of Islam. They love anything that they see as anti-white, anti-Christian, and/or anti-West.

We definitely heading in your guys route at much slower pace tho, the general public is too retarted now a days.

A prime example of "useful idiots"

Like 1%. But they are tamed and know they cant start shit. We are better beheaders than them anyways

One of the best laughs I've had in a while.

Of course they are manipulating everything. Its a psyop.

You know. Fuck it.

I should convert. Keep quiet. Then when the town shiek declares all gays dragged out into the streets and putting women without hijabs in irons I'll say thanks for being an ally.

This "anti-sharia" bullshit makes us look bad anyways. Most people watching the news don't even know what the fuck Sharia law is. They just see this as anti-muslim. Besides, we need to play the long game and stop with these dumb fucking street battles. Doesn't accomplish a single fucking thing. Get our people in power, become the "victims", allow Islam to destroy itself. These protests are pointless.

People these days are seriously retarded. How the fuck can you as a westener be pro sharia. Definitely someting gone wrong during birth.

That's it, converting to Islam. It was a nice try, but at least I'll be on the winning side and I can openly hate Jews, blacks, and women and be praised for it.

>Get our people in power
Oh yeah, because there are just soooo many of us

>GOD Why do LIBTARDS keep calling us Trump supporters racist?? In what possible way are we racist??
>Wait a minute, no NIGGERS allowed

You cunts just can't get anything consistent can you?

They did...in the eyes of the media.

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

can someone post the link?

I wish I could have the opportunity to have 60 seconds of the undivided attention of even a few of them, to just calmly and neutrally explain what Sharia Law is. These people must legitimately not know. Their true crime is ignorance, it's kind of sad.

NYC is in desperate need of another 9-11.

That's why I said the long game my dude. Bannon is our guy, but he doesn't have enough power.

Stupid liberals supporting their enemy completely retarded

Oh yea teach us your ways cause obviously Mexico is a veritable utopia. The fact is modernity has fucked all of us and pointing fingers isn't going to solve shit

One side rejects sharia law and chooses to uphold the constitution of the United States.

The other side shows how far their head is up their assess.

actforamerica.org/rally

White Nationalists fuck up Anti Sharia rallies.

>hurr derp blerp protesting against sharia is bad
>protests dont do nudin!
>broken chips and stained soda marks all over anons clothes
>dildo waiting nearby, looks enticing
>sticks phallus into mouth and fervently sucking
>protestz dun accumplesh nuddin!
>orgasms into a mayonnaise-inspired heart attack
>jus tri gonna office insted of protezt
>wheezes
>s-stu-stupid p-protests
>dies
You must be stupid or something.
>makes us look bad
The media hate us. You think a pro-mass immigration replacement media will ever make you look by opposing their agenda? You are fucking retarded and really should stop wasting oxygen. Go run for your little office job while the media, newspapers and other mouthpieces continue a psychological war against you and your kind. You need both, you short-sighted faggot.