Eastern Europe needs to stand behind France and Germany during Brexit

Eastern Europe needs to stand behind France and Germany during Brexit.

It is the time to make EU a confederation which Brits prevented. EU needs to become a global powrer if we want to compete with USA and China.

The day of the toothbrush is nigh, Brits

good. start by taking your share of migrants then.

>day of the toothbrush

I coined that term

I will make it famous bro, just wait for it

I love you

Also rollan

rollen

Except that plane is on fire and will crash with no survivors.

also fuck off

either a weak attempt at contrarian bait or a weak attempt at shilling. either way you are rebuked

Gimme that abortion

> wants to compete with USA, China
> loses to Syrian refugees

something something clean my toilet, zeb

Lovely to hear this Poland just remember tho to take your share of Immigrants in...Whats that you dont want to tough. Now get back to cleaning my toilet.

Who

Roolllll

stupid pederas,the only meaning of europe is to drag all of us down to catatrophe

90-99 pls

Oh boy, gimme an AK !

Well you depend on the Eu, you get lots of money from it, of course you like the EU

fuggin better not be a nignog

I remember being in China and realising how irrelevant not even Germany is, but also Europe. We´re just another remote country that hardly impinges on some places at all. Europe is not based on a common language, culture and values…. Europe ist the result of countless wars between brothers. A Unites States of Europe seems to me the only worthwhile political objective today. We must have a European legal system, a European appeal court, a common currency the same weights and measures, the same laws. We must make make of all peoples of Europe one people, and Berlin the capital oft he world. Hopefully one day all men become brothers under one flag.

Right now only Germoney is becoming a global power while mediterranean countries including France are going to shit.Oh yeah, they give eastern europe 0,1% of their GDP in exchange for 3 million workers.Thanks a lot

Fuck the EU

REQUEST DENIED

So Poland will be taking in migrants then. Nice.

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

oh god i'm going to be reborn in an islamic nation ARRRRGGGHHHH

Pałuj się ;3

>Berlin the capital of the world.
Someone tried that once. It wasn't a good idea.

Why estonia not green, they have like 50 dark skinned people, nato army included

Roll

It's time to burn the fucking EU to the ground. Fucking EU brought nothing else than immigrants, not only mooslims but the west got invaded by Eastern European lowlifes. Fuck the EU

FUUUUUCK

We should invade Germany if they try this. This is 100% third Reich

IT BETTER BE A WHITE COUNTRY

meh, better than a nigger or a sandcoon

eu is a plane because it will run out of fuel

Fuck you Poland.

The only country that defend you from the nazis.

we need to stand united against germanistan and francistan. That's all.

Milions of people diead trying to prevent your shithole of country falling into german hands.
Now you want to live in a commie superstate.
Kys fggt

Does shilling pay better than picking strawberries, Poland?

One for the team

rell

Russia is not Europe.

China would be closer than Russia

fuck my life, seriously uganda?

Considering the british also travel by umbrella i think the flag just might work

lel

I don't get it? Our flag doesn't look like toothpaste!

Roll for Israel

>tfw the comic is correct

EU is a plane because it's going to be fucking filled with terrorists more like.

why hello there fellow ugandian

Yes but your teeth are fucked, HK still better under brits
Ayah For Auld Lang Syne

rollen

> romania
sucks to be you

Something about a cemetery after an earthquake...

>mehico
killing myself. reroll

I hereby declare Poland the master of Eu-baiting Britto-bongos

>smacks lips profusely
>SO HOL UP HOL UP
steals
SO U BE SAYIN
>gets jiggy wit it
>SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>eats a skittle
>AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>checks for nearest KFC
>U BE SAYIN
>collects welfare
>HOL UP HOL UP
>licks teeth then smacks lips
>AYYOO U BE SAYIN
>does the crip walk
>SO U BE SAYIN
>opens up a 40 and pours some for his homies >trayvon and michael brown
>HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
>WE WUZ
>dindu nuffins
>FINNA WE WUZ
>sucks air through teeth
>AYYYOOO HOL UP WE WUZ
>pulls up sagging pants
>SO WE WUZ
i>nstinctively looks around for the police
>SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
>faints and then gets up repeatedly
>SOM FINNA
>scopes dem titties
>SO WE WUZ
>shouts at movie theater screen
>SOM FINNA
>chucks spear
>AYYOOO SOM FINNA
>sets down cotton bale
>HOL UP
>strokes welfare check pensively
>WE WUZ
>throws up gang sign
>SOM FINNA
>swings from basket ball hoop
>WE WUZ
>grabs dick and shuffles left and right
>SOM FINNA
>participates in drive by shooting
>HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
>converts to islam
>U SAYIN WE WUZ
>repeated world star yelling in background
>SOM FINNA
>sells crack
>RULLINNNNN THE WAVEZZZZZZZZZZZ N SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>evolves from primateï into Anglo

I still stop and think from time to time: "We actually did it, we left Germany's cuckold union."
>mfw

Shut ut down

Roll

lmao

Roll

*kek must know

Yay AMERICA again.

Please be a white country.

>This is what dumb lefties think a plane looks like

The EU can't compete with the US and China. The EU has no version of Silicon Valley because you're afraid of disruptive innovation, only Germany makes anything worth using, the best universities are mostly in the US, and you have no military worth fearing.

white pooder

Oh fugggggg! Nm. Armenia. Shit.

Kek knows I'm half ugandian spooky

wtf ?

also roll

11? I choose Saudi Arabia, then. Now, give me my 6 gorilion wifes

pls respond

Looks like you have to live in a shithole. I'm sorry

I support anyone who desires to be free and independant. I support Brexit and every other -exit that follows it.

roll now

Is Armenia a shit hole?

If becoming a global power includes sacrificing the native peoples of Europe to get there then you're just a piece of shit advocating for an even bigger piece of shit in the EU.

>It is the time to make EU a confederation

I actually support that. The difference between an union (i.e. murrica) and a confederation is the level of autonomy of the states. A confederation places extreme autonomy on the individual states and would be perfect for europe.

I don't remember picking 19

So now what. Are the island niggers leaving or not?
I wish they had waited with the political clusterfuck until after everything that had to be done was done. But I guess you can't expect reasonable things from a nation that disbanded its own empire and then enriched itself with brown people of all shades and smells.

>tfw someone calls you "down" instead of having a down syndrome
you just called OP a professional physician

roll

Germany and the UK are tied at the top spot for the worlds most healthy teeth

awesome memes though old chap

>Farage is crashing this plane
>with
>no
>survivors

Roll

Especially now that you can expect the NHS funding to be increased post-Brexit :^)

Roll

A lot of svetlanas and Gorgis do choose to live here though half of my colleagues at my job are polish so you must like summing about my country?

Weird but I actually already was born in the US

rul

roll

yeah because being under the thumb of a bunch of cucks is a great idea

Lel you have to live among subhumans

Something white, please