Wtf where's all the blue eyes and blonde hair!?

Wtf where's all the blue eyes and blonde hair!?

Ebrietas in the thread!

>where's all the blue eyes and blonde hair

I don't go to RL Sup Forums meetups

New York has been the most culturally diverse city in the world for over a century. So yes, it doesn't surprise me that this looks like that. Retarded Europoors will still use this image as though it's representative of all America though.

Sage

I see nothing but 100% Pure Bavarian Phenotype.

t. Nice Guy Civic Nationalist

fat girl holding the white paper with three fingers? or is she a guy? too hard to tell

But it does

that's america for you

mulatto nation

Midwest America doesn't look like this. And you're a fucking Paki you've never been to the US

sometimes i feel like im the only white person on Sup Forums

I live in pakistan and that basically the same but with whiter people

It's control opposition dumbass. The previous CIA guy was a SJW retard, do you think there's no operation to subvert the efforts of this board? All those guys are paid agents

Nice try Chaim Glugenstein

HEY GUYS DOESN'T IS SUCK THAT MAINSTREAM NORMIES ARE WAKING UP TO THE NWO AND BECOMING NATIONALISTS

DOESN'T SUCK THEY ARE AWAKING TO OUR SIDE

DOESN'T SUCK WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN

WE CAN'T HAVE THAT, WE WANT TO LOSE, RIGHT GUYS

I SWEAR I'M NOT A DISSENSION SOWING SHAREBLUE SHILL OR ANYTHING

What's with those faggots holding jugs of milk? Also is that NY? I really missed out on that.

>when your natsoc propaganda is so good that you get non-white storm troopers joining the cause

Or is it just the jews doing this propaganda

This

We are so based!

>pakistan

We told you Sup Forums was satire.
Why you don't listen?

I don't think we've ever been misleading about our stance on non-whites. Truth is always a breath of fresh air.

It is

>American white minority by birth rate confirmed as of 2013
>American white minority by total population expected between 2031-2033.

Daily reminder: Over 200mn of the worlds 880mn total European descended people live in the USA.

are you blind? there is one on tshirt

My mistake polen-san