Reminder that a space faring civilization will be atheist

Reminder that a space faring civilization will be atheist

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2562957/Muslim-leaders-issue-fatwa-against-living-MARS-no-righteous-reason-there.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They'll be muslims at this rate, if the hindu don't beat you there first.

There already is a space faring nation, and it is Christian.

This post reads like it was written in 2003. Atheism is a dying meme. Aliens are Angels and Demons. God is real.

Sort yourself out.

so you think

Reminder space faring is a naive meme that will never occur because FTL travel is impossible. Stop being a star wars/ star trek faggot and grow out of these naive fairy tales. Whether you like it or not you and your ancestors will never leave this rock.

Everyone likes a little head.

>They'll be muslims at this rate
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2562957/Muslim-leaders-issue-fatwa-against-living-MARS-no-righteous-reason-there.html

>still thinking in 2017 that we ever went to the moon

>implying that FTL travel is required to colonize other planets in the solar system
>implying that Alcubierre drives and/or wormholes are impossible
You probably would have also thought flying machines were impossible too, m8.

SO Rolf, I suppose no one ever commited a gross crime against humanity whilst being an atheist?
There really are only a very few atheists anyway since most who claim to be atheists are really (religious) Darwin fantasists.

>SO Rolf, I suppose no one ever commited a gross crime against humanity whilst being an atheist?

never said that

>There really are only a very few atheists anyway since most who claim to be atheists are really (religious) Darwin fantasists.

Look at east germany, scandinavia, parts of east europe where atheists and agnostics make up the majority

>2017
>america
>most based christian president ever
>ultra based atlantian descendent vice president
>mike pence reunion with nasa
>mars space ovens being built
>spacewall

BONUS DLC:
>Azores is Ancient Atlantis
>theres an obvious reason why the usa has a military base there
>they are protecting the archeological codex
>reason why the templar brotherhood set their base in portugal
>let me tell you the truth about Mike Pence
>Ive studying Atlantian Origin Theory for 35 years
>Its the theory that we are actually descendent from an advanced civilization that got their ship stuck on this planet while searching for diamonds
>aliens need diamonds for weapons and armor
>after the ship crashed most of the knowledge got lost and only a selected got to gatekeep technological secrets
>Mike Pence is one of the direct descendents
>theyve been in hiding in Antartica in Ice Caves
>Mike Pence plans on restoring our sacred link with the White Angels of God.
>He is planning to send a ship to the Pleaides so our lost tribe can return to us.

Muslim "clerics" and "leaders" only represent themselves, it doesn't change anything, if let's say Algeria want and can go to mars, they will go to mars

Daily reminder that previous ET civilizations that visited us were angels commanded by God himself. They were the Elohim, the Annunaki, the seraphim, etc.

They will be back in about 200 years or so, when the transhumanist agenda has ran its course.

>Azores is Ancient Atlantis
it's actually the truth, it's was in Sao Miguel, the lake that is near Sete Cicades

Reminder that no civilisation ever has been atheist. Civilisation and atheism are counter-propositional. You do not build great civilisation with
>dude materialism lmao
Civilisations are driven in part by belief in the transcendental, by that which exists beyond the material realm.

It will be of glorious and proud Prussian heritage

What you call "Angels" are just Aliens. They're just another kind of human who has wings, they live in Jupiter.

no there religion will involve seek and pursuit. The whole reason most (whites) didnt progress until now is because the religion of christianity is a paradox, telling you the greatest thing you can do is die without sin so you can reach the promise land/the other side/heaven. I think a religion based solely around going to the stars and reaching "god" would motivated us much more

Prussia is dead.

I see no contradiction? Angels, aliens, aliens, angels... they are what they are; incredibly powerfull beings who's minds can command the nature of reality itself. They are pure consciousness manifested. Most serve God, some serve the ideology of their death god lucifer.

>Reminder that a space faring civilization will be atheist
hhmm correction John, it will be Jediism. Atheist is for children.

That nutmeg

Spot on

Here here. Atheism isn't cool anymore. Bunch of fags trying to act cool while empowering Muslim fucks think they're helping.

???

No atheist has ever been to the moon.

reminder we'll never actually colonize space because we're too busy diluting our genetics with subhuman nigger, semite and spic blood and bankrupting ourselves to feed their niglet spawns

In that case it will be us.

I like how the anti-moon landing conspiracy always pops up during arguments about Islam's scientific achievements (or lack thereof).

Good luck with that

you meant to say, "wont have any niggers"

yea, because atheist communists were totally not as barbaric as islamoniggers

The usa is NOT a christian nation. It is founded on masonic principles, as is the EU. We are living in Babylon. Not coincidentally the nations behind globalism and the NWO.

Come out of Babylon my children. Be in the world, bur not of the world. Deep down, every single one of you on pol knowns this to be true,

In addition, masonry is much closer to biblical truth and contemporary christianity. But masonry makes a few fundamental mistakes when it comes to the nature of God... because of it, even the harlots and tax collectors will enter the Kingdom before they do.

Those who have the ears to hear, listen.

Which god though?

We have already figured out how to just warp space. We just need a machine that can do it.

Typo... *then* contemporary christianity.

There is actual evidence for it, unlike the holocaust and 911 offical story.

The living mind of this Universe. There are gods, and there is God (capital G)

I worship Kek, the only god to do anything for us as of late.

religionfags working as our slaves will sustain us

You would be amazed how much Kek metaphisically resembles the one true God. This isnt coincidence.

I am not larping when i say that history is being written here, right on this board.

jokes on you. humans will never be a space faring civilization.

This.

There's an idea I heard on tv that (((Jupiter))) killed the dinosaurs by guiding an asteroid.

Agnostic

You'll never outjew the jews, mate. They have an instructional manual for being manipulative bastards. What do you have? You CHOOSE to have nothing.

It won't be atheist but throughout the millennia it has been a general tendency for religious minimization from polytheism to a monotheism.

So I guess you will see something like god being like a superpower one can ignite in himself like super saiyan in Dragon Ball.

You see religion is very empowering and an advantage to survival and it's a very human thing to be doing.

Masonic Principles are Christian you dumb fuck, have you ever even done the basic 3 levels?

Atheist are all losers who work for Christians, Kikes or Muzzis

It might've been had the atheist civilization not been conquered by mudslimes.

Atheism was born on corrupting other religions and is acting like a virus.

Learn to read. I make a very clear distinction between christianity and biblical truth too.

Thank you for the insult. It adds to my reward in the Kingdom to come. No information is EVER lost. Peace.

You got it pretty right except it wasn't diamonds, it's gold

"Aliens are angels and demons" are you fucking kidding me?

>Reminder that a space faring civilization will be atheist
another random day in germany ?

gif needs benny hill music

Religion will become obsolete and a new ideology rather than religion will be it's replacement. Ideology being that of the advancement and preservation of mankind above all else, for what other purpose do we truly have?

At the rate thoings are going there will be no space faring race from earth.....

>people (animals) can actually do this so casually with human heads

>Agnostic

Fixed

Here (you) have a (you) you absolutely defective retard.

So you haven't. Stop posting, neophyte.

I thought atheist were supposed to be logical, you just pulled this out of your ass

Do you have any idea what that even means? Obviously not, you're talking out of your cum encrusted asshole. A machine inhabits space, how could a machine bend what it inhabits? Do you evem understand what space is from a physics and metaphysics point of view?

False equivalence. We always knew we could fly because the birds do it. There has never been ANYTHING that has traveled faster than light. Also, traveling faster than light creates a paradox in information theory that fundamentally contradicts how our universe behaves. Kill your shitty ideas.

It will be Christian and we will be doing will of our Lord the Father by subjugating the universe

>Gen: 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
>Deut: 4:19 And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the Lord thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.
>Psalm 8:6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
>Psalm 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
>2 Esdras 8:44: But people, who have been formed by your hands and are called your own image because they are made like you, and for whose sake you have formed all things – have you also made them like the farmer's seed?
>Sirach 17:1-4: 1The Lord created man of the earth, and turned him into it again. 2He gave them few days, and a short time, and power also over the thing therein. 3He endued them with strength by themselves, and made them according to his image, 4And put the fear of man upon all flesh, and gave him dominion over beasts and fowls.

also
>2 posts by this id

Scientology?