Just a reminder, "cringey" is the new shill keyword they're using...

Just a reminder, "cringey" is the new shill keyword they're using, since accusations of being redditor or triggered didn't work. The left is afraid, let's keep them that way.

back 2 leddit, sage

They fucking want to impede Sup Forums culture to reach the normie masses, how do we further accelerate the process of normie exposure to ultra nationalist memes?

but
>le kekistan will rise again
is pretty cringey desu.
If you go in public handle yourself like an adult without autism and there will be no problems.

>Just a reminder, "cringey" is the new shill keyword they're using,

holy shit, it's literally 2008 again

The_D is Sup Forums without self-awareness. This is why Sup Forums doesn't like The_D.

>>>/reddit/

Every movement has its faggy late-joining kids who get enthusiastic only after the battle is won. Caring about them or what normies think seeing them is outsider behavior.

>cringy
>"""new"""
You have to go back, sage. If I see our president doing something I don't like I'm going to say that I don't like it.

noice
i was missing isle of man

HEY GUYS DOESN'T IT SUCK THAT MAINSTREAM NORMIES ARE WAKING UP TO THE NWO AND BECOMING NATIONALISTS

DOESN'T SUCK THEY ARE AWAKING TO OUR SIDE

DOESN'T SUCK WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN

WE CAN'T HAVE THAT, WE WANT TO LOSE, RIGHT GUYS

I SWEAR I'M NOT A DISSENSION SOWING SHAREBLUE SHILL OR ANYTHING

>MUH LEDDIT

go back you damn nigger

the *cringes* meme comes courtesy of a turkroach on krautchan

use this information to your advantage

>HEY GUYS DOESN'T IT SUCK THAT MAINSTREAM NORMIES ARE WAKING UP TO THE NWO AND BECOMING NATIONALISTS
Yeah but can they do it somewhere else? Their mannerisms are irritating.

Partisan politics aside, it is of great concern that people are conditioned to refer to things as "cringe." It's like Newspeak.

With that said, fuck your kekistan larping bullshit. Honor your ancestors or fuck off.

Wow sweetie,
*sips tea*
This post is so cringey. Shouldn't you go back to T_D?

>HEY Sup Forums, SHAREBLUE HERE, PLEASE STOP KICKING OUR ASS. PLEASE, JUST STOP.

pathetic nigger

Really sticking to that playbook, aren't you? What's next, you'll imply that Sup Forums never supported Trump and it was reddit all along? Just how stupid are you shills?

Whatever you say retard, as long as you don't go around talking about "le ethnic k*kistanis" I'm fine with you

>Being a namefag and talking about cringe

You're either a shill or a useful idiot for ShareBlue if you're attacking allies for offending your precious sensibilities when there are actual enemies still to fight. If you expected not to see autism and memes from a Sup Forums-based movement then you clearly need to go back to somewhere, preferably using a noose as your means of egress.

>Y has no indication what is the exact value of collected data
>No indication on how they collected the data or how they came to this conclusion with said information (Are they only counting total post and guessing a number of users from that or are they data mining IP's and correlate them to the numbers of posts to find the exact number?)

That would explain the disparity between reddit and Sup Forums traffic, which isn't that massive in reality (there are about 50~100 lurker for each single poster on Sup Forums, on average) as Sup Forums as no real mean to find that out while finding out the number of posts made by users on reddit is probably a type of data that is already being tracked for advertisement purposes. Also reddit has a shit ton of bot account whose sole purpose is to artificially inflate the popularity of certain subject by insuring said subject stay on the front page with constant up votes, so who know what is the real traffic? If we look at that its well over half the traffic of reddit is shills at the moment, especially given how its literally millions of peoples that came out of the woodwork at the same time, shit seem really sketchy and unnatural.

You clearly haven't been around much if you take Sup Forums this seriously, I don't give a shit about fighting enemies and the degree to which this site does so is greatly exaggerated by people like you.

The plebbitor influx has ruined the shitpost/bantz quality of this board, and that's what really matters.

Also unless actually work in politics, if you constantly think about "fighting the enemy" as the goal of everything you do you need to get a life.

No, Sup Forums supports Trump (for the most part), but we just aren't massive faggots about it.

they are our most numerous and popular public front tho...