Pol I need your wisdom with a writing job

I am a content writer for a living, and I have a 600 word article to do, and the title is:
>Is the duty to retreat law fair?
The client has instructed there to be bias towards the law being unfair. I was wondering if some of you could give me 3-4 reasons why it is unfair, if you really believe it is. I just need some ideas that I can build on.

Obviously, the main reason it is unfair is because it forces you to endanger your own life as a victim to make sure a potentially violent nigger will not get hurt in the process of violating your property or person.

I'm a daily Pol user, and I have seen a lot of logical and sound arguments made more consistently than people on the left of neocons would ever want to admit. Thank you in advance.

>In criminal law, the duty to retreat, or requirement of safe retreat, is a legal requirement in some jurisdictions that a threatened person cannot stand one's ground and apply lethal force in self-defense, but must instead retreat to a place of safety.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duty_to_retreat

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's a pretty ugly title.

>In criminal law, the duty to retreat, or requirement of safe retreat, is a legal

That's a pretty ugly sentence

"content writer for a living" needs to ask pol for help. Get a new job

>ugly title
That is the client's title
>ugly sentence
It's the definition of the law

Just looking for a few ideas for supporting details. The intended audience are conservative gun advocates.

I listed the obvious first. Was debating on bringing the constitution into it, but there is a keyword tail specifying use a certain amount of times within 600-610 words, so I do not want to get more involved in one subheading than another.

>Possibly using crime stats concerning duty to retreat laws vs stand your ground states

>Authorities obviously can't teleport to prevent every victim from getting hurt, raped or killed.

Any other suggestions?

It gives the default, initial advantage to the aggressor/law-breaker.

>I'm a daily pol user
Your statement proves you are a tourist, fuck off kid. No one wants to write your homework essay.
>600 words
This is proof you're a child. I could write double that, pro or con, on subjects I detest. I don't write to pay bills.
Quit stalling and go do your homework, Timmy.

never turn your back on an enemy, retreat is for pussies, how about "the duty to not fuck with me and force me into a flight or fight situation"?

reap what you sow, etc.

oh yea my bad I'm an idiot

I would think if you fall back the aggressor will move up and try to exploit the weakness you have shown. The intruder will think that if he confronts you, you will surrender since you already ran.

>content writer
Explain yourself, faggot.

I'll respond only if you actually have a FiveseveN.

I have one. You must have one too.

Great point
I will definitely use this. I like the way you put it.
I don't understand why you are so angry about this. I could rant 600 words out easily, but there are instruction to follow. Clients pay more and seek you out in the future if you can provide an article on a topic that stands out by being different. I've seen a lot of different subjects debated here, and the beautiful thing about most of the people agreeing on most things, such as gun rights, is there will always be at least a few posts that offer a brand new argument or something completely "out of the box", yet valid.

>No one wants to write your homework essay
I didn't ask anyone to write it for me. Just some ideas for reasons above.

Your client sounds like a cunt. When u don't retreat you get the bloodies battle in american history that maked the turning point for the south and allowed liberal cucks like me to take over the country. Conservatives have lost ur president is a joke. Projections for 2018 are blue with high chance of impeachment. Cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks

this law confuses me. if you can safely retreat, your life was not in danger.

seems like this kind of law is pointless and just another way to mince words and nitpick at self-defense cases in favor of the aggressor

poor dogs.

you have the right to go about your day without being assaulted by anyone for any reason. a "duty to retreat" law is probably constitutionally illegal as you have the right to not be fucked with. your right to self-defense would then come into play as soon as someone violates your right to do whatever you were doing before they showed up. stand your ground laws are redundant but unfortunately necessary with the liberal judges that currently occupy the judiciary.

tldr: no one has the right to fuck with you so you have no duty to retreat in any situation. if they do you, can shoot them for violating your rights.

Basically a ghost writer. People who own websites need a constantly supply of niche content for seo purposes. Since they are either probably poor writers just in terms of editing their work and writing how the speak, or they simply do not have time, they hire people to write about the niche their site caters to. It is an easy job, work anywhere and money is not bad.

>I feel like I am a NEET, but I can still critcize others since I pay taxes, have a family and great dog.
>Also white male
>Faggot has successfully explained himself

>so you have no duty to retreat in any situation. i
depending on where you live you WILL go to jail for shooting someone in self defense.

in EU you will be charged for shooting a home invader even if he is raping your children.

totally fair to fill every intruder up with lead, especially if its a nigger

Nice!

user, when I read the instructions and definition of the law, I thought it should really be called:
>The duty to try and retreat because we would rather have a law abiding gun owner be accosted or killed than to have a white man make another great case for the 2A and gun expansion legislature by goodifying one of the "beasts of no nation"

yeah EU is faggot law, dont fight back if you are attacked/robbed/raped, call the police+ hide or run away. worst thing you can do here is fight them or even use weapons on them, the system will fuck you up afterwards for that. just be a good pussy that suffers through the whole situation till the cops come and everything will be fine.

im not joking with this !

or rather if your life is in danger, attempting to retreat would probably put you in even more danger in most circumstances. so isn't the "duty to retreat" an implicit part of self-defense law? why does it need a separate law?

another reason to live in a state that has constitutional carry and stand your ground laws.

So you are a shitty writer, probably for some nobody blog, with a useless meme degree and THEN you come here because you can't be arsed to actually research something this basic for yourself?

Holy shit. You're going to go far kid.

>FN 5.7
>pipe

how does a stoner afford a thousand dollar gun?

Guns are for faggots with small dicks. The only good thing about gun owners is that their children gend up playing with their not secured fire arm and killing themselves as todlers so they don't get to spread their genes. You all should accept the fact that you are cucks. Republicans don't deserve rights.

It's unfair because the second amendment guarantees the right of self defense to any person (assuming that person believes in free will, which is what the bill of rights is borne out of, existing) no matter the circumstances.
Not only is it unfair, but it is inherently textbook unconstitutional.

a-men.
mine just passed CC carry w/o permit.

missouri?

I've got a lot of good material to go on. I especially like the ones about retreating gives tactical advantage to a criminal. Thanks guys. I'm going to go and write this now. My personal stance is a person should be able to pursue a criminal and shoot even if the criminal has run of the property but never relinquished the weapon they brandished...if they had one.

Source: I live in St. Nigger, Missouri. Highest murder rate in the nation and 13th in the word

this, never give your enemy (aka threat) the initiative, if they try to take it, you take their esophagus from their neck with your bare hands
just lunge, grab, and pull, it's easy

Where in the second amendment are the worlds self defence. Cuck cuck cuck cuck

i agree with you. what I was awkwardly trying to say is that if your life is in danger, turning your back to the danger and retreating will in most circumstances put you into more danger. it would be interesting to study see a few cases where the "duty to retreat" is referenced. whether or not you can safely retreat is a judgment call that you'd have to make on the spot. having a complicated set of laws around it is not a good idea.

Timmy, I'm not mad at you.
Just disappointed you want to cheat on your homework. It just shows the lack of pride they are teaching you kids, and the lack of morals your parents are instilling.

north dakota, aka best dakota.

Imma just drop this (you) for the five seven

that's because it is
look at the states that have it
all of them need to have their state capitols razed and all their government employees hung
traitor states
they serve communism, not the american people nor upholding the constitution

nowhere. the 2nd isn't about home defense or shooting common criminals. its about shooting government officials and their lackeys that want to infringe upon our rights. you aren't one of those lackeys by any chance are you?

>Get stoned
>Work really hard

>weed
>tape measure
>sandstone 5-7
sup marissa

I would ordinarily enjoy laying out the advantages and disadvantages of duty to retreat laws, but since you told me in the OP that you're only starting this conversation with the intent of making a profit for yourself, you can go ahead and fuck right off.

Where in the second amendment does it mention the word government? It doesnt faggot. State is as close as u can get. Cuck mouth breether. I hope ur child gets ahold of ur firearm cause ur too stupid to lock it up and plays with it.

Makes no sense, it is a law designed to protect criminals from law abiding citizens. Only a faggot retard would defend such a thing.

t. sheltered

Fucking faggot cucks. Guns are for betas.

If you ever read it, you'd know where the world's self defense is located in it.
Then again, that's assuming you understand English at all. But since you are brown, we're working on making an arabic translation for all you sandniggers, mohammed.

Blue lives dont matter and the only worse thing than sharia law is christain law. We have a goddless comstituition for a reason.

"state" means government. i know you know that but i'm hoping my reply will educate others that are just lurking.

WOW SUCK A BETA MALE RACE TRAITOR. IM WHITE

AK-pattern ar-15 knockoff.

god have mercy put that thing out of its misery.

other people might be interested. go ahead.

Yeah ok, achmed. You sure have convinced me with your lack of understanding English and the constitution, go the fuck back to abu dhabi.

>Sandstone
It's actually flat dark earth
Who's Marissa? She sounds cool.

you know what they say about assuming

fuck off, he's gathering intel so he can wirte an article, this includes talking to others about the subject so you can get as many viewpoints as possible to achieve a coherent statement, clean your room

chris?

You dumb ass this will rank as the top keyword if it's not a competitive keyword on google

You better be getting paid

that youre an ass?

>I'm a decent writer
>I usually do not know if it is a blog or not with a site like this. I am only certain of who I am writing for if they tell me in the instructions or give me a link to where it will be posted. For example, I have written a lot for a personal injury lawyer in vegas that specializes in motorcycle accidents. Sometimes he wants specifics and sometimes he just wants a an interesting article about motorcycle, but he still requests me to work in some sort of advertisement for him without making it look like one.
>no meme degree
>I am 35 now, been writing for 3 years now but I was an executive chef for 10 years prior. Basically, I worked my way up from a dishwasher for 2 weeks at my first job, was brought up on the line and had a natural talent.
>In 2006 I had to lift and push a heavy piece of equipment at the same time. Long story short: I ended up rupturing two discs and have moderate nerve damage in my left leg.
>Double level fusion in 2007 at age 25, went back to work in three months and never stopped until the pain got the best of me. I was addicted to pain pills before the surgery and didn't know I was. Most I took after was tramadol here and there and a lot of kratom. When they stopped helping I got plugged into this.

close

>AK pattern
Nop.jpg
That's actually an IZ-240. Made at Izmash on the same machinery to the same tolerances Ivan uses to make military grade rifles.
Couldn't afford an original AK-74 parts kit to build it out, costs more than the rifle did.

curious how did you get a job doing this? just submit writing samples to outlets?

i have a decent amount of fiction and essays that ive written, i enjoy writing a lot.
im interested in getting into it professionally, but i have no idea how to get started.

Owning a gun means that you can't deny us rights without a gun of your own. You really ought to go shooting sometime and learn some about firearms. The use and maintainance of firearms is a great hobby, and part of our country's history. Embrace it, or shut the fu k up about it.

Asking for some different ideas out of the norm for a project isn't a bad thing. This is a form of researching.

>AK pattern

>pattern

that means it uses the same reciever design. and it does. its ak-pattern.

and all that furniture on an ak triggers me.

nice 5-7 though. have you been able to find armor piercing ammo for it?

In german law, the duty to retreat does not exist for the following reasons:
1) As dignity is protected by the constitution, no law may force you to shame yourself with cowardice, like retreating from an opponent.
2) Justice may NEVER give in to injustice. This is a fundamential point of law. The moment you no longer follow it, you have de facto legalized crime, at which point the "Rechtsstaat" (constitutional state) ceases to exist.
3) You may not require someone to compromise on his own security to spare an unrightful attacker.
4) If an unrightful attack is being performed, the right to self-defense is necessary to guarantee that the victim may retain or restore his own rights. To deny him this right is to remove the right from the victim via the state, thereby becoming complicit in the crime.

If you constantly asses things to see if they raise or lower your status in the hierarchy of men, you're probably the beta here. Guns kick ass. For fun, defense, and food.

trollings an art. subtlety is key.

hold the fuck on for a minute. isn't #3 & #4 contradicting the rest?

I tell you what. I will write this, perma save it and I will search for it in a week. We'll see where it is because duty to retreat searches are getting killed by lefty sites shitting on castle doctrine and stand your ground. I am getting paid, but I am only getting paid to write it. The sites owner will name themselves the author.

agreed. i like to do 3gun, i dont compete, but its a lot of fun

It's an AK.

And yes, just added some green tips to my collection a few weeks ago. Expensive little fuckers.

Meme-7 faggots invading every board shilling for their space guns. 7.62 Tokarev was here first, biatch.

man i hate your rifles haha but to each his own. thats cool i was under the impression that they were pretty hard to get.

might get a 5/7 one of these days. neat gun.

No, probably not joking sadly.
But you are lying.

You probably have no clue how it looks in the EU as a whole, but at least you could be honest about your own country.
In Germany its stand your ground almost all the way.

I would say you already know.
Putting the responsibility on the victim of an aggressor as to put the safety of the attacker above their own, in an attempt to flee, is in and of itself endangering.
The law should determine that if you engage in becoming an aggressor that you waive any and all tacit/explicit "right" to safety and are voluntarily taking your own life into your own hands.
Once you attack someone you should (in the eyes of the law) forfeit to fate whatever violence is visited upon you in the course of your unlawful activity. Period.
It's an absolute shame that someone can break into your house. The burglar gets shot. Lives. Then sues for bodily harm/damages. It's absolutely un-just and part of our over-all problem of moving away from self-reliance/personal responsibility values as a people. We're engineering victimhood into the fabric of our culture. It's not good. On some level we have to recognize we are still at the mercy of the laws of nature and our laws should match up (to a relative extent) to those of nature.
If attacked, you have every right to respond not just proportionally but to finish it as well. There shouldn't be a jury of 12 telling you that you used excessive force after being attacked. That's not right.

My fiance had been making a good living doing it, and she had more work than she could handle, so I started helping her, and because of my background I was able to get a different set of clients. Submitting samples is the way to go. Get a website too with samples, and make sure you get a card with it to local businesses, especially lawyers. I don't remember how she did it, but she has an insurance company as an exclusive client and writes for a pest control company that has locations all over, so she makes a lot of fast money on them. She'll write one article for Oakland about roach allergens and produce five more for 5 different cities. Still cannot be identical with just the cities changed though. Always similar but different. If you submit things, then do it in AP style. E-lance, linkedin, I cleaned up this past year writing papers for the morons at the U of Phoenix Online ground school here. lol

Nope, you might be confusing the attacker with the victim. Essentially, once you perform an unrightful attack against someone, you are practically without protection of the law against the victim's defensive actions until the very moment you cease your attack on the victim's rights.

There is a relation of force involved, but the bar is very low. E.g. you may use potentially lethal force against theft of non-trivial worth.

If for example someone steals your candy, you may try to only subdue him via grappling or something of a similar level of violence, but if he were to steal your wallet you can stab, shoot or set him on fire. The moment he drops your property, though, he no longer attacks your right, so you may no longer attack him. And yes, this means you can legally shoot a thief in the back. You should try to aim for the legs, though, or at least claim to the judge you did but then missed and hit him centre mass.

No faggot. You've bought into some high school kids lies, and your helping him do his homework.
>600 words
That is 3/4 of a page. Most articles are 300-400 words. He's writing a high school essay and you're too dumb to know it.

I've taken a lot of the bullshit off the AK. It was my first build project and admittedly it got pretty ricer. I'll buy that parts kit one day and dress her up proper.

I use the 5.7 mainly as a backpacking gun. Have you ever shot one? You can consistently blow the shit off a gnats ass at 50 meters. Highly recommended.
Also, what don't you like about the AR? It's simplicity embodied.

bro. i read an article where in the UK a guy was arrested for putting barbed wire on his own property to stop reocurring theft.
obviously i don't know how shit goes down there because i live on the good side of the ocean but what your saying doesn't really jive with anything i have heard.

>especially lawyers
why lawyers?

I am just a ghost writer though user. The work is endless once you get going, but I'd like to be able to attach my name to something at some point. I love horror. I think I could write good fiction after several failures, but I am contemplating sending in writing samples to sites like Dread Central to write reviews (been paid to write so many fakes reviews. I wrote 20 for the second magic mike at 300 words a piece) or about new horror coming out. Despite not having a degree in journalism, I could say I have 3+ years writing anything I was paid to write in perfect AP format after proofreading.

Fuck, I really need to get this done now. Thank you again, pol.

>Also, what don't you like about the AR?
magpull triggers me because i am a huge ar snob.
its a nice gun, aside from my own personal tastes.

never shot a 5-7. i like the ballistics of the 5.7 round and the high capacity but i wonder about reliability and longevity.
its a hard purchase, there are a lot of cool guns around for ~$1k. 5/7 is near the top of my list though.

pic related is my deer hunting 223 ar15

well, im a manual laborer(tile setter) with an extensive vocabulary and im pretty well spoken and creative

a ghost writing set up would be perfect for me, anonymity plus income from my creativity with self set hours aside from what i assume are frequent deadlines, sounds like a dream to me

i'll definitely start pushing that direction

German law and British law are different. EU does not pass criminal law, as of yet.

Also fortifying your property is a whole different set of laws. AFAIK, if you can guarantee that no children can reach it (the buggers can climb a mesh fence) you may use it. At worst you will be ordered by the state to remove the barbed wire, you won't be arrested unless they have to fine you when you don't follow their order and you refuse to pay.

oh, i figured that all of western europe had pretty similar laws.

so im america if you shoot and kill an intruder, in most states (maybe not commifornia or jew york) the worst thing that will happen to you is maybe you loose your gun for a couple of months or more, is that true in germany?

Have you considered the AR57?
AR platform
5.7 benefits
case collection into modified empty stanags
shit is fucking cash
SCAR-57 WHEN?

They usually want constant content on their blogs about their niche. The reason they want constant, sharp content is because laws change, rulings change things, brag about wins and it is an SEO boost, and any medium sized town to large metro area has too many lawyers, so they are constantly competing for attention. You could go to the firms that keep active blogs and offer to work for them, or find out who designed their site and manages the seo for it. Whoever is in charge of seo is hiring the content writers. So, tons of potential clients needing tons of potential work because probably only 4 out of every 100 of them are good and can live by reputation and word of mouth. The others wanna be on the first page if boise, ID divorce lawyer is searched or custody lawyers who represent men in Whatever, Vermont

>Reliability and longevity
I've had mine for 7 years now. Around 1,500 rounds and countless week long backpacking trips. The grip has a few scrapes and gouges from wearing it on my packs waist belt. Still pinpoint accurate, never a failure of any kind.

No not at all. I have a right to defend myself and my rights, I have no "duty" to go out of my way to defend the life of a person who is intent on doing me harm. The moment a person decides to threaten or endanger me, whatever happens to them is their responsibility to bear.

>Point 2

If you need another reason here it is: Duty to Retreat laws can actually endanger me, if I ever get attacked, my primary goal, my ONLY obligation is to protect myself by any means I necessary, if my life is being threatened and I have a legal restriction of me not to respond with force, the law is literally putting my life in danger.

>Point 3

Criminal is already breaking the "Duty to not fucking attack people" law. Again, the position of lawbreaker has been established, and whatever action I take in defense in justified.

>Point 4

The world could use less criminals and if one gets shot trying to mug me, good riddance. The justice system and all law-abiding citizens should celebrate that.

>Duty to retreat laws are anti-American and stink of socialism

Also, you should know pol, the left is looking for content writers in large quantities. I saw a request for 600 articles to say something positive about Soros at 400 words a pop and to mention his open borders project in the body of the article. That was 2 days ago. I've been seeing similar things for a couple years now

>5.7 benefits
uhh, lol, what?

what exactly is the benefit of a 5.7 over, say a 30gr .223?

they are the fucking same bullet, 5.7 has a smaller case. why, oh god why, would you chamber an ar in 5.7??????????

Retreat is not always a possibility as a burglar or other criminal is likely to move towards any inhabitant of a property they intruded on.
The initiative wholly lies on the criminal on werther or not to approach and do harm.

Instead of having the offended party be able to rightfully react to a dangerous threat this legislature makes sure that the offended party is restricted while the offender is free to act un-inhibited and is even implied to be under the protection of this law.

I'm a writer, whur I can find these gigs?

no overpen
50 round clipazines
easy brass collection
less recoil = more accuracy of shot groups
lighter round = can lug around more
p gud armor pen if you can get your hands on the good stuff
why don't you ask the secret service?

I have to agree. If I want my primary to shoot 5.7 I'll just get a PS-90 and pay for tax stamp and SBR conversion.

>Unfair because you can only retreat so far, before you are forced from your property and it's left to be stolen damaged etc.

>Unfair because not everyone has the equal ability to flee.

>Unfair because you can't enforce a duty to retreat consistently, as someone may be running and then finding themselves unable to continue turn to fire, while the courts would believe he could have kept on retreating, but in reality couldn't.

Lastly

>Unfair because the law is open to descriminatory and selective application.

Self defense is decided on a case by case basis. Essentially you kill someone, you are accused for manslaughter by default. You are then, depending on circumstance, declared not-guilty due to self-defence. If you are found not guilty this way, you cannot incur any negative effect, since you have not broken the law and the law can't punish an innocent for being innocent. Therefore you would not temporarily lose your gun rights, as you would have used your guns in full accordance to the law.

Also note that federal law in germany supercedes state law in most cases, so you don't have different rules depending on what state you are in.