CANADA YES

>10k retweets

C A N A D A Y E S

how does it feel to know that you bigots aren't having it your way?

Other urls found in this thread:

ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brutal state control of the citizenship in Canada your goal, user?

Sounds an awful lot like...fascism

Dude, this is a good thing. If you abandon your children, you go to jail. This way, the state takes them away from you, you avoid jail and you avoid having faggot kids.
Seems like a win for me

>Giving government this much control over the family institution.
RIP Canada. Was nice knowing you.

Sounds like pol would like this. Have a trans kid? Let the state take them off your hands.

How does it feel to not know you're supporting legislation that is going to fuck you in the ass till you and your children die?

fucking degenerates

You wont feel very good when the law is turned around on you by the next party in power.

My feel about my country right niw

> mfw I couldn't believe someone could fuck up things more than Europe

So if you don't accept your male child under 18 isn't trans, they call you unfit?

Sounds good to me.

This sounds a lot like fascism to me.

FUN FACT: Muslims and Sikhs are exempt from this law, it only applies to Christians.

Not surprising, liberals love fascism and taking away rights, and yet they put on such an innocent face while doing so

>can't consent to sex
>can change sex
I WANT TO DIE

>If you don't like your kids, you can drop 'em off by the old Govt. and never see them again
I can see a lot of conservative parents rejoicing.

ITS BEGGING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE

F A S C I S M
A
S
C
I
S
M

Of the shitty non kike gassing variety

Source for this?

Lols if true.

Sauce?

Babylon oh Babylon is calling.

Do the old embarrass them by proxy: "Wow I am a genderqueer too so-daughter! Let's see how all your friends at school like my new outfit!".

Until they haul you away for child abuse. State win every time.

The state is the kid's real parent, you were just an unpaid babysitter.

Isn't child protection services a provincial matter? It is. Good day, sir.

What is the middle one? Isn't that kind of insulting?

> I'm a proud fascist
That's all you're saying. You need a nanny state to insure your children grow up fascist.
It's nothing to be proud of. You'll turn around in ten years, after you have zero rights, and wonder why you supported this.

FUCKING LEAF

>they are trying to push the same shit to Greece

cps workers need to be shot and killed in droves. rise up you faggot leafs and kill these faggot butt pirates

We should nuke Canada

>have a child
>don't want to take care of it anymore
>deny it's sexuality
>government takes "it" away
neato

#KEKANADA

homosexuals don't normally have children. They may use a surrogate or adopt, but generally speaking they have no hope in the future

>raise a kid for 8 years
>school feeds him soy without your knowledge and he thinks he's a girl now
>"I WANT TO CUT OFF MY PEE-PEE AND BECOME A GIRL!"
>government takes your 8 years of labor away from you if you disagree with him
How exactly is this a win?

This is why Americans have guns.

Please sir. Turn Ontario into a sheet of glass, and I promise I will be your loyal buttslave.

>Mommy I identify as a straight white male
>GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOME JAMAL

That's not what it means faggot

Such good, good goys.

Canuck C U C K D

This, please glass us.

Does this mean they are going to take children away if their parents put makeup on their 11 year olds and make them crossdress?

>school feeds him soy without your knowledge and he thinks he's a girl now

thats not how it works

>be canadian
>have kid
>dont want them anymore
>"hey jimmy wanna be a princess this year for halloween?"
>ok daddy
>I DONT ACCEPT THIS HELP POLICE
>my wife and her boyfriend now dont have to worry about a kid
Canadians are so lucky

YAS CANADA SLAY

Babylon?

This is some Sodom and Gomorrha shit.

I'm atheist, but I hope that fire will cleanse this shit.

does this apply for muslims also?

It's a lot of little things like that.
If you think that the epidemic of transsexual kids is natural then you're one of (((them)))

>been eating nothing but tofu as a protein diet
>see gains but suddenly feel more emotional
>get soft erections
WHAT HAVE I DONE
FUCK TOFU

Read the thread. Don't seem so.

Please nuke us, let me know ahead of time so that I can walk outside with open arms to catch as much flash as possible

I would actually be happy when they take my children if they get degenerate.

Start lynching traitors instead

Canada is a great place, massive taxes, no freedom of speech, brown people can get free citizenship, hell we'll even fly them in. Nicest country in the world.

This.

Man, all leafposting aside, I'm legitimately sorry for you guys. I know people who have lost kids in divorces and stuff, it's a very sad situation. Seeing your kid get taken away and physically ruined by the government is probably one of the worst experiences a person can have.

Has this law already passed? Anywhere I can read all the fine details?

There's soy in everything now days. Which turns to estrogen. Hops "beer" is also full of estrogen which is why you get 'beer gut" and "man tits" after drinking that shit.

Europeans drink alot of beer... really makes you think how the men got to be such pussies....

This desu, turn Toronto, Quebec, BC and Manitoba into nuclear holocaust memorials

so you're saying, canada is going back to it's historical ways of stealing native children and reeducating them?

So take kids away to a shitty life before parents have a chance to redpill them theough discipline?

If not wanting the state to forcibly removed my children to administer medically inadvisable hormone therapy and mutilate their genitals is wrong, I don't wanna be right

WEW LAD. Also, checked

The opposite of that, if children feel their parents aren't allowing them to express themselves then they'll go to the government and get their genitals mutilated to truly show their real gender expression

YOUR LINK DOESN'T WORK.

until then, this is FAKE NEWS

don't worry it's fake news

Bourbon culture masterrace. Bonus points for bacon.

Every family has the right to educate his children as they wish. Family is the first step into socializing, getting identity, values and a critical thought from my pov.
No mass trend synthetisized in a governamental law should prevent this.

If my future children has insecurities, and I see he's heading into a beta state of atittude I will do everything I can so he becomes a proficient person that could live a proper life, avoiding traumas and not ending dying of aids or ass tearing. Anyways, if I show him how to live, and he rejects this ideas with a valid argument (arguments like "daddy i get no laid and i feel alone so i get sissy so i can call attention and at least suck some dick" aren't valid) I will accept and love him as he/her is.

they don't like traitors any more than we do.
write to your MPP, it makes a difference

what is this shitty little room with the shitty pine table and shitty Ikea snack tray I keep seeing?

As a lesbian I support this law. My parents were conservative assholes who disowned me and kicked me out just because I don't like boys, I wish they were punished for it.

It speaks about respecting the child's "creed"

nothing direct about minorities but they will get preferential treatment

Upgrade your drink, kid.

OH MY GLOB

Canada is so fucking done.

Kek willing, Trump invades in the first term.

>129497464
Theres already several articles on it I believe it's already been passed

>flag
Fucking hell, now you need a license just to wear your FUCKING LEAF just to verify you're not some evil Canadian nationalist! This madness has to END.

Also check'd.

Imagine how shit your life would have been if you'd been in a fucking foster home.
Do you know anyone who grew up in a foster home - or more likely, a series of foster homes, ffs?

>sweetie

I fly into a rage every time someone types this. fucking kill yourself.

How does it feel knowing your government is taking children away from their families to become orphans?

Scotch *culture* is for pretentious hipsters and Democratic politicians (see: every episode of Law and Order). I have it once in awhile, depending on the occasion.

Elementary ate your taste buds and put bacon in bourbon.

>this is bad
>fascism is bad
>therefore this is fascism
Fascism permits beating children for having fake gender identities. Call this what it truly is: communism. To call it anything else would be to excuse communism.

Sweetie Sweetie Sweetie Sweetie Sweetie

S W E E T I E
W
E
E
T
I
E

threads like these are the reason why I drink

>My parents didn't approve of my sexuality so I'm going to support a law that advocates for tyranny
>My parents didn't approve of my sexuality so I'm going to support a law that advocates for the further division of families
>My parents didn't approve of my sexuality so I'm going to support a law that puts children into foster care
>My parents didn't approve of my sexuality so I'm going to support a law that enables children to be confused for the remainder of their miserable lives

scorch the fucking earth

They'll give them to a 'tolerant race appropriation neutralizing' black family.

You can visit once per month, and have to pay child support.

YAY CANADA

Fascism permits taking your children away if you disagree with the indoctrinating ideology of a state gone insane. Sounds similar to Canada honestly.

This. It's so faggy.

Embrace the term. We're fascists. Who gives a shit?

Aw, ffs it's not at all what you guys are saying - though it could have been considering it's Ontario (not "Canada" you fucking idiots).
It just includes gender identity in a long list of things to consider IF a child has to be placed outside their own family for whatever reason.
From the legislation:

The paramount purpose of the Act — to promote the best interests, protection and well-being of children — remains unchanged from the current Act.
The additional purposes of the Act are expanded to include the following:
To recognize that services to children and young persons should be provided in a manner that respects regional differences wherever possible and takes into account,
physical, emotional, spiritual, mental and developmental needs and differences among children and young persons;
a child’s or young person’s race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, family diversity, disability, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression; and
a child’s or young person’s cultural and linguistic needs.
To recognize that services to children and young persons and their families should be provided in a manner that builds on the strengths of the families wherever possible.

...so glad we still have our guns.

I will face-shoot if you touch my children.

>it's only in Ontario
Ontario is full of faggots anyway. Literally nobody will be affected by this law anyone who is even .5% redpilled left Ontario a long time ago

>It's not what and guys are saying
>Reguritiates exactly what we were saying

>>to promote the best interests, protection and well-being of children

...as prescribed by the state

FAKE NEWS, please see:
...Not even close to true, read it:

ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479

Here's the legislation (above), read it yourselves.

There's a reason people eventually go for full fascism and take liberals rights away

But user, you are fake news.

>>Blue-shill still promoting child confiscation

...as prescribed by the state