How does Sup Forums feel about gays?

Answer honestly, this isn't a 14/88 meme poll. Everyone claims we're a bunch of alt-right homophobes, but that's not true given all the gay shit on here.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13163208
strawpoll.me/13163655
psychologytoday.com/blog/communication-central/200911/crowds-behavior-why-did-i-do
abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=2120218&page=1
sciencefocus.com/feature/life/gay-genetics
richarddawkins.net/2015/03/darwin-day-2015-questions-is-homosexuality-natures-population-control-4/
huffingtonpost.com/g-roger-denson/is-homosexuality-populati_b_784449.html
articles.latimes.com/2006/jun/27/science/sci-brothers27
lse.ac.uk/researchAndExpertise/researchHighlights/Environment/rats.aspx
who.int/bulletin/volumes/87/2/09-062836/en/
huffingtonpost
archive.is/t6Dry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where's the link to the poll?

strawpoll.me/13163208
strawpoll.me/13163208
strawpoll.me/13163208

>tfw 6'6" bi
>tfw most the pol """"master race"""" is less than 6'4"

Homos should be considered taboo again.

You wouldn't happen to be going to New England anytime soon, would you?

The manlets always get so angry. You shouldn't speak of this...

fuck off lanklet scumbag

n-n-no user, I'm sure the average Trumpster would be interested in a girl (male) though.

I've never had a problem with a gay, however, a faggot should be hung.

For people who say they're okay in any way, reminder that they will infiltrate the media and fuck you over, even if they're not flamboyant. Study Weimar Germany.

bumping for reason

2/3 are more or less fine with it and 1/3 are adamantly opposed. That's pretty much on par with the world as a whole

Bumping again

Where is "I like cock" option? Would be very popular here.

>bi
You either suck dick or you do not suck dick.

passable traps are straight

>Height is my only redeeming quality

They are actually more straight than being with a biological woman, if you think about it.

strawpoll.me/13163655

It's a misfire in the early development of a human, comparable to stuttering, lazy eye, color blindness, etc.
I've been attracted to my own sex since I was around 5. I have no clue why. It's socially and spiritually fucking inconvenient.

Here- have a dog fucking a chicken.

Ok, I'll bite...
I thought about it and I'm going to respectfully have to ask you to draw me a straight line between porking a make-believe woman being more straight than porking a biological woman

Me too.

And that gif made me chuckle

How is Italy that tolerant wtf

Where's the execute them in public option?

Tolerance doesn't mean I have to embrace or normalize something I don't agree with. It means I won't actively organize against, campaign or attack communities I see as less than ideal. The gay community has their tolerance and has had it for a while now. People don't go out and hunt and persecute gays like they did in the past. It just doesn't happen like that anymore.

Having said all that, what do I think of the gay community as of now? They're bullies who try and demonize anyone who doesn't have a rainbow sticker on their car. They try and manipulate people into feeling like bigoted nazis for trying to preserve their religious beliefs like the sacredness of marriage.

You don't want us hunting you down?

Fine

You don't want to be subjected to humiliation because of your sexual preference?

Fine

You want to play house with your boyfriend and get married?
Ok... I guess...but that goes against my religious ideals and I guess I'll try and be more tolerant and take one for this gay earth against my better spiritual judgement.

Bake the fucking cake, you bigot!

This is where the goose stepping starts.

scary fairies are the worst

Cheer up, they're not as faggy as spain

there's not really an option for it, but I think gays are unnatural and mentally ill to some extent. They are broken, what they claim to be attracted to is not productive of children, which could be extended to be the only real meaning one can have, to create life beyond life. Biologically speaking, you are a failure if you fail to reproduce, so you are very fundamentally broken if your sexual attraction leads you to want to fuck the same sex as yourself.

Mostly, the normalization of the behavior is the problem. I'm on the fence about whether its a decision or something genetic, but its fucked either way. Personally I think there are gays of both types going around, but the one's who make it by decision are generally infinitely more fucked up people who went down the kink rabbithole and ended up wanting to have sex with other men.

Basically, in my ideal society, there would not need to be laws in place to prevent homosexuality, but rather strong cultural and social taboo attached to open homosexuality. The way I see it, if they keep it in their fucking bedroom and get that degenerate gay parade shit the fuck out I don't really care what they do

Basically the modern media machine and its controllers would need to be entirely removed because TV and media have played a massive part in the normalization of homosexuality, and now transgenderism, and who knows what else in the future.

Besides that, I suppose, because social taboo only works in a society that is not already poisoned, that there would need to be laws in place to make open displays of homosexuality somehow punishable. As I said however, I would rather not bring law into this, and I think if you have a well put together culturally homogenous society that taboo could be enough.

At the end of the day though, all the current power structures have to have their throat ripped out and be replaced by fascists(the true definition) at least temporarily

this.

>make homosexuality illegal only at 30%
We truly have been taken over by T_D.

You libertarians are ruining this board

бacэд poccия

I don't like flamboyant faggots its the fakest thing ever, there has been plenty of gays I didn't even know were gay until they said something and there chill and some hold conservative veiws wich is always a win because they will shut a faggot down real quick

This, treat them like the depraved fucks they are

>gay is not a front for pedophilia

send gays and OP to the shadow realm

Just aim to not be be a flaming queer and make it the cornerstone of your identity, and you'll be fine.
Fuck pride parades and "bake the cake bigot" shit tho

A lack of empathy from socially oppressed homosexuals signifies low intelligence and also some suppressed homosexual emotions

make it illegal

>not realizing that after 6'5 you're a freak

Where is rhe death penalty option?

>6'6"
that's not a good thing being a freak

Homosexuality is a degenerate fetish.

>there used to be a time where 95% of Sup Forums voted in favor of mass executions of fags on polls like this
>now 60% think fags are ok
normies ruined this board...

>129489538
Faggots (and their enablers) should be drug to death down a gravel road, in front of their family and friends, and will be once my inexorable rise to power is complete.

Matthew Shepard when, if not now?

Homosexuality is a trait of psychopaths. They should be outlawed.

Marked as duplicate.

has anyone asked about the sauce of this?

True, it's over. What now? 8ch is full of nazibol and slow, no good alternative.

>some evil people being compared to some other evil people
not an argument

WE'RE TRAPPED HERE LIKE RATS

>55% percent of pol doesn't want to flay the gays away because "it doesn't effect me"
Cucks

what kind of retard made that?
>The retarded kind

>effect
cuck

votes other than make it illegal are americans dutch and norwegians

id bet a million bucks in it

>tfw 6'9 and still a virgin with no clue on how women or men work in a relationship
the master race is better off than me at least

oh it's not so bad

It's a mental illness, but I don't care if it is kept in the closet. Act normal. Faggots who parade it around and are proud to be gay should get thrown off of rooftops.

>70% of Sup Forums think faggots are okay

what have we become

Homosexuality is a biological anomaly that occurs as a deviation from the norm. In humans as in all other animals, reproduction is a species imperative; a 'prime directive'. The anomaly of homosexuality may occur as a population control.

Homosexuality exhibits in higher numbers in animal populations when the population is under stress or over-crowded, and incidents increase as the population stress/overcrowding increases. In humans the chance for a homosexual son also increases the more children a woman bears.
It is a deviation from the norm whose biological purpose seems to be to help stem reproduction.

It is a biological anomaly to our reproductive imperative. a deviation from the biological norm. It occurs in less than 3% of humans, and coincidingly, is self-reported at a higher percentage in urban areas of dense population than less densely populated areas.

---overcrowded animal populations and homosexuality:

psychologytoday.com/blog/communication-central/200911/crowds-behavior-why-did-i-do

---more sons, higher chance of woman having a homosexual son:
abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=2120218&page=1

---Homosexuality has a biological basis:
sciencefocus.com/feature/life/gay-genetics

--Homosexuality has biological function of population control:
richarddawkins.net/2015/03/darwin-day-2015-questions-is-homosexuality-natures-population-control-4/

more reading:

huffingtonpost.com/g-roger-denson/is-homosexuality-populati_b_784449.html

articles.latimes.com/2006/jun/27/science/sci-brothers27

lse.ac.uk/researchAndExpertise/researchHighlights/Environment/rats.aspx

who.int/bulletin/volumes/87/2/09-062836/en/

Archive time

>huffingtonpost com/g-roger-denson/is-homosexuality-populati_b_784449.html
archive.is/t6Dry

>"they're okay..." in first place

nu/pol/ please leave my board

If you voted for the "They're ok as long as they aren't flamboyant" option you need to get the fuck off this board

>gas the fags, sexual preference war now isn't an option
JUST

Never seen a fag I was ok with. They only serve to give cultural marxism a hold.

yeah, this place would be sooo interesting if everyone had the same opinion about everything.
We should prosecute people for saying mean thing we don't like, like europe?
why don't you get the fuck off this board? This is a first amendment stronghold

free speech, faggot.

i wouldn't mind them if a lot of them weren't so anti-normal family

You forgot the "over 90% of pedos are faggots wich leads to the conclusion that fags shouldn´t be allowed near children"

>13% of Sup Forumsacks are Swedes and leafs
Not sure what to feel about this.

The gay community has been coopted by the jews. Gay people are fine except they are incredibly subject to anti-American propaganda and their culture contributes to a weak nation full of weak people.

hi common filth.

If you give homos an inch, they demand a mile. One day it's "equal rights" and the next day it's "bake the fucking dildo and buttplug themed wedding cake, bigot."

The only way to fix the problem is to do things the Islamic way, desu.

you'd be surprised :3 pol is full of homos

It's none of my nor the government's business what consenting adult males choose to do with their penises.

Soft and jewified. We need a purge.

BASED NORWEGIAN ARCHIVER STRIKES AGAIN

I don't give a shit about faggotry, but let's not pretend it's normal or let them larp having a regular family life.

The condemnation of gay sex comes mainly from Christianity, which is a Jew cult of slave morality and is toxic to European DNA.

HOLY FUCK! SAVED

High quality post, thanks.

>No "I don't fucking care" option
Shit poll.