The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself...

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunity that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this needs to be a general. too many peter pan menchildren on this board.

PICK UP YOUR LOAD

Holy fucking shit do you have a fucking life ? EVERY time I come here in my free time this fucking thread comes up.

This place has gone to shit filled with shills, spammers, and frog posters. Fuck off already

dirty room

>EVERY time I come here in my free time this fucking thread comes up.
You can only assume that OP makes this thread as regularly as you come on here, as that is the only time you can possibly witness these threads, which means that you have just as little or less of a life than OP. Clean your room.

>Are you capable of raising children?

>over 30
>still live in bedroom I grew up in
>fuck hookers

Probably not

This.
All
Fucking
Day.

Unfortunately, replacement White birth rates alone will not save the White race.

Whites need a pro-White, White-only ethnostate if our race is to survive and thrive.

That's why I support the Northwest Front. It's the only group with an actual plan to save the White race.

Admittedly, you can still do everything you advocate once you've come home to the Northwest Front.

northwestfront.org/

Why don't you want to own land? You should try to immigrate to America like everyone else 300 years ago and get a job to buy land.

This is a copy and paste shill post.

While it might sound good, its damage control since a lot of you on pol are recognising the bullshit corrupt system and aren't contributing to maintaining the lie, so these ideas and to lure you into "saving the white race" when in fact all you would be doing is lending credence to the kike system that turns you into a goy-cow for milking.

>While it might sound good, its damage control since a lot of you on pol are recognising the bullshit corrupt system and aren't contributing to maintaining the lie, so these ideas and to lure you into "saving the white race" when in fact all you would be doing is lending credence to the kike system that turns you into a goy-cow for milking.
The only way Whites will be able to save our race is to free ourselves from the Jew who wishes to destroy it.

That's something the current society and government will not allow.

That's why Whites need a pro-White, White-only ethnostate.

That's bullshit. You have to change society first otherwise you're just a good person that's being used by all around you.

You post this with whore bait. Every fucking day. White race could do better without so many white whores, huh? Fuck off shill

>That's bullshit. You have to change society first otherwise you're just a good person that's being used by all around you.
Exactly.

Having a pro-White, White-only country will virtually ensure Whites form families and have many, many children.

DONT GO OUT THERE AND REVOLT GOY, STAY A GOOD STEREOTYPE

yeah, suck my fat limbs

White revolution is the only solution.

im almost 24, stupid, virgin, i live in dying city with only old people. Never had childhood because shitty parenting and bullying in school. My libido died before i lost my V-card so now i feel like a old man. I dont see a point to continue.

>My libido died before i lost my V-card
What's your general health like?

pretty bad, my digestion stopped working, im having brainfog all the time and always feel confused

>I don't give a damn about my race and its future. I don't even care about my life.
You know, that's exactly what the enemies of the White race want from you..

>bait post about preserving white race
>posts Hispanic girl

Never been more on top of my game.

Be me - Professional career. Six figure salary. Fit physically. Retirement savings in place. Don't drink. Don't do drugs.

All of that doesn't matter. I have an ex wife with a mental disorder that has used the government to remove my son from my life.

It's the biggest problem in western society that no one talks about. Women are on an absolute terror and are destroying the fabric of family on a scale never before seen. The government is complicit and the results are a generation of beta men and slutty girls.

If we don't stop women from self destruction, it doesn't matter how you take care of yourself because it all ends with degeneracy like how rome fell.

Stop eating glutenes and milk !!!!
Instantly!

Eat alot of fruit.
Plus other stuff....make sure u chew everything well.

THIS man touches the real problem.

Don't listen to this bullshit. The first thing to do is start fucking like rabbits. Every white woman should be impregnated the day after she pushes out a baby. If you can't take of them, don't worry the state will give you money. Every family should have 15 kids. Get busy people

Take probiotics, user.

Look up the GAPS diet.

make more sons dumbass