France is single party now

We Totalitarian regime now.

Cukistan is real.

Other urls found in this thread:

france24.com/en/20170611-live-liveblog-france-follow-first-round-legislative-elections
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projections_of_population_growth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

o fugg :DD

at 33% they are in deep shit. They won't pass anything easily after alienation all the others against them.

Miss me now?

YES
LIBERTÉ, ÉGALITÉ, MY WIFE'S SON
I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN OF THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF FRANCISTAN

Are you serious or do you just not know how your country's institutions work ?

What happened?

never stopped missing you germanon

to·tal·i·tar·i·an·ism
tōˌtaləˈterēəˌnizəm/Submit
noun
a system of government that is centralized and dictatorial and requires complete subservience to the state.

Single party and totalitarian are two different things you fucking stupid frog.

Peuple de moutons. Rien ne changera et on l'a bien mérité

We're coming to save you...

Oh what a cuck!

Globalists pushed their candidate and he now controls the parliament by a huge majority, as expected.

Nah, Hitler was a totalitarian social justice warrior, he loved Muslim's.

>millions of soldiers fought against the germans for us to willingly capitulate to them a second time

muslim today are far more explosive than they were in AH's time dont you think?

Say what you dense cunt?

France should listen to its' own damn national anthem

France needs a military coup

Landwolf is justice

They won't get a clear majority. Most of their alliances were opportunistic. they can easily be outweighed.
We used to have problems passing laws in a 50 vs 48 +2% situations for shit sake.

there isn't much to save sadly now

JUST NUKE US ALREADY

>They won't get a clear majority.
they're projected to get 430 seats bro

I'm sad my absolute piece of art drew so little attention desu

fascists tears are delicious
bring me more please

fucking serves you right you deserve this every thing was fine before you had your revolution and decided fuck the old ways and then go on a retard rampage fucking everyones shit also for helping mudslimes agains christians

49.3 mon ami?
They did it once already, do you think they won't do it again?

DDHC 1793:
Article 35. - Quand le gouvernement viole les droits du peuple, l'insurrection est, pour le peuple et pour chaque portion du peuple, le plus sacré des droits et le plus indispensable des devoirs.
Article 35. - Quand le gouvernement viole les droits du peuple, l'insurrection est, pour le peuple et pour chaque portion du peuple, le plus sacré des droits et le plus indispensable des devoirs.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

IF HE HAD THE SENATE HE COULD CHANGE THE CONSTITUTION

fucking serves you right you deserve this every thing was fine before you had your revolution and decided fuck the old ways and then go on a retard rampage fucking everyones shit also for helping mudslimes against christians

What the actual fuck? How can no one see Moron for who he is? He is the incarnation of the establishment. Frogs, you are getting the shaft. Your wages will go down, your work weeks will be extended, niggers and muslim migrants will get preferred treatment when looking for a job, reeducation and indoctrination will be part of every curicculum now. You will cease to exist for fuck sake, do something!!

Lord no. This is horrible.

Based fucking Macron, leading the fightback

>pic
Irs too early for the Christmas tree m8.

>be Marcon
>be a leftist your entire life
>run as a "centrist" for one election
>idiotic cucks vote for you
>win
>let more ISIS in

It's time for the guillotine. It's time to clear the board. We just can't do it anymore.

Fascist are winning you retard. Oligarchy manipulating democracy is litteral fascism. Rothschild banker as pres. This is how countries die, under a thunderous applause.

He was always a centrist.

I recognize the shape of the black object on your flag OP. Am I mistaken or is that a swedish battle mace, XIV century?

Too late. Traitors

That's a buttplug dummy

Just nuke it and call Québec "Nouvelle-France"

Well, you forbid to make evaluations of percentages while the process is still going on so these talks are mainly based on belgian speculation.
When will we know of the results for sure?
What do you guys think of his economic plans aside from the continued immigration?

Just open a constitutional law book and read it before posting again

now i understanding germanistan flag colours

he would be ourguy today.
just like all the White men who fought in both world wars would have ceased hostilities immediately if they could see what would become of their respective nations.

Ew fuck France

I AM THE SENATE!

saved

So ?
Constitution has been changed more than 20 times since 1958, it's almost completely disfigured compared to what it was initially.
I actually wish he will fulfill his promise of implementing proportional vote, which necessitates changing the Constitution.

To be fair, about the last people to get fired when a country dies are the guys the government pays to applaud for them.

Wow you're dumb.

>have a chance to vote for an actual leader who genuinely gives a shit about your country
>nominate a manchurian candidate pussy ass coward who married one of his grandma's friends and got so insecure around the POTUS that he tried to hold onto his hand like a big boy for dear life
>nominate said bitch boy by a 2 TO 1 MARGIN

you did what your rapidly declining embarrassment of a shit stain "country" does best: you surrendered like a true french bitch always does.

stay impotent and angry, pierre. meanwhile, over here in america, we'll be enjoying our liberties while maintaining our spot as the de fact leader of EARTH and the known center of the universe.

>haha what does it matter bro like it happens all the time bro it's not like a radical (((centerist))) mega-cuck pro-eu globalist could ever abuse that right under my nose

>all sovereign power is now vested in the institutions of the european union
>t. Bresident of Prance

Unreal..

Those are real nice arguments, my friend

Everyday.

No you would only come to "save" us if Le Pen or any other nationalist was elected, just like the last time.

>DDHC 1793
Too bad it doesn't have any value today

32% of 48.8% who went to vote and that's not counting blank votes, democracy is a fucking joke

NEW LAW
Everyone must marry a 30y older woman that looks like E.T.

Shouldn't you be prepping the bull, francois?

>those FN seats
I thought they had like 20% support. Why do they get so little representation?

Because the rules are different for each election (= rigged in favor of big traditional parties)

Frontists gave up because Marine fucked up so badly

European confederation when?

The system is not proportional and the FN shat the bed bigly this year. 14%, fucking disgrace, they should all off themselves for ruining a winnable election

The percentage of the general vote the FN got has been risen steadily tho. Id say you might still get them next year, even our media says that this is a possibility.

It's all over Hanz.

Soon we'll both be 56% White countries

the french systhem is retarded
you vote one out of 15 candidates in your district
the best 2 get into the second round
the winner gets into senate
the cucks almost always vote against FN in the second round no matter who the opposition is because muh 6 gorillion

to win more than 400 seats in the 577-seat National Assembly is literally Russia tier democracy though. Does France democracy always work like this?

What the fuck happened to Front National? They came second before?

france24.com/en/20170611-live-liveblog-france-follow-first-round-legislative-elections

>56% White countries
you wish, fag. Let this Leddit top reply gives you a sense of European future.

> So people understand what's happening here and in the rest of Africa, when they did the Live Aid concert for famine relief in 1984 Ethiopias population was 39 million people. They had so many children between then and now that in 2017 it's over 100 million.
>They are projected to experience massive growth over the next fifty years, just like every other nation in Africa. In fact the recent U.N. population projections report from 2015 projects Africa to hit 2.2 billion people by 2050, and 4.4 billion by 2100. This growth rate won't be slowed by education or a drop in fertility simply because there are already so many young people in Africa right now in 2017 because of the growth rate there over the last couple of decades;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projections_of_population_growth
The strong growth of the African population will happen regardless of the rate of decrease of fertility, because of the exceptional proportion of young people already living today.
In fact there are so many young people in Africa right now that the average age in most African nations is about 17. For comparison the average age in Europe is 40. Over the next three decades Africas population will grow by about 1.3 billion. For comparison the population of the EU will decrease by about 100 million over that time period, since nearly all European nation are below replacement rates, some far below.
>The bottom line is even if there was no impending pressure on global food supply from climate change, Africa's population growth would be unsustainable. Combined with climate change it will almost certainly end in a combination of wars and increased regional conflicts, starvation, economic disaster due to no jobs for hundreds of millions of people, environmental disaster, genocide, violent conflict over food and water, mass deaths and mass migration north into Europe.

Because in France, like in Britain, X% of popular support doesn't equal X% of seats in Parliament.

>People being oppressed by anglo imperialism
>Want to stop this
>SJW

nice schlomo

you're wrong
there can be up to 4 candidates at the second round

Whoa. When we have it it's dictatorship.

What institution is this Vlad?

State parliament, lower house (Duma).

Is he, dare I say, /ourmonster/?

Yeah but our dominant party is pro-eu so it's democratic. The medias said so!

>Kemper
Nice to see the German people writing my city name just like in Breton language.
Fuck you France I'm German now.

Is that your own work?
I liked it. Weissenberg an der Tarn actually sounds like something we would come up with. A bit like Marburg an der Drau for Maribor.

True, true. It's only true democracy if right people win after all.

Pshhh why are you trying to spoil their fun while they entertain themselves to death? After all the West is so wealthy and great, right?

People at that concert had their fun, there was Queen, Paul McCartney, Phil Collins... they clapped and raised their lighters. Overall they cared about the future of their society and nation as much as people do now.

Panafrican Rape-to-death Squads is all those people deserve

He is a Rothschild's minion. And France is in the hands of Rothschild for two hundred years. All french presidents pledge their alliance to Rothschild.
Nuf' said.

putin maybe be better but not by much slav bro

Because frontistes were like "fuck it"

Not saying he's any good here. But people do vote for him and his party. A lot.
Some libs here say it's because population is retarded and right to vote should be allowed to them only. So they'd finally win. A true democracy would be finally achieved that way. Yes they say it with straight face.

I'm just surprised some western Europeans fags actually believe they can have le 56% as finally result. No, it's going to be Le 33% or lower by 2100.

Yes sir
i did this
4/5th of the names simply dont exist in german, so i go to wikipedia to retrieve the latin etymology and seek translation

that's collaborationnist autism

Made me think of this one.

I had no idea so i just picked the breton name which is the original name. It could have been Kwimper but it would have been too fucking ugly

>implying the breton names are not similar to this
>Karaez-Plougêr
>Mousteroù-Raez

France, why do you fall for this Rothschild Banker?

Why are you letting yourselves get fucked in the ass by the globalists?

Have fun taking more Somalians then.

France is a docile country, not a rebel country. A good bunch of the french people have embraced globalism.

The best thing is that they look at statistics now and think to themselves 'ok so far'. Westeners have become so accustomed to non-stop violence in TV that they don't care anymore, it's always someone far away getting murdered, it's always someone else's 89 grandmother getting raped by 17 year old Somali, no-go zones are not near my home.

It reminds me of pictures of the Albanian refugees from 26 years ago. Food aid foundations' opportunists keep on feeding the Africa to maintain their money laundering schemes, and quite soon there will be so many Negroes that instead of 10,000 being picked off Libyan coast there will be 100,000 a month.

And the fucking Europeans will be able to do about it as much as they can do now, if not less.