What the fuck is going on on Poland?

Why would someone be protesting a commencement for the ex-Polish president who was killed in a plane crash? Is there crazy lefties in Poland too?
youtube.com/watch?v=GHHoEib67wE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNupy_kHD9c
youtube.com/watch?v=54IxJfPxBoU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Is there crazy lefties in Poland too?
xD
youtube.com/watch?v=yNupy_kHD9c

You don't understand.

The brother of the dead president (The president of ruling party)
is organizing a monthly event in front of the presidential palace in memory of the catastrophe.

Those "leftists" as you call them are just sick of this mascarade that is creating a climate of war with Russia.

I must precise that the guy organizing the event is saying that it was a terrorist attack on polish government orchestrated by Russian oligarchs

>Those "leftists"
No, they ARE leftists. They are pure cancer.

You don't know what you're talking about Ahmed.
There are genuine regular people in Poland unlike in Sweden

just leftists being leftist

Out of every country in the world I want Poland to survive the most, if Poland falls we lose the last sanctuary.

Sure there's countries around them but Poland is the major power in the region.

Russia would also be an option but they're like 10% Muslim already

na Czerskiej wystrzelily korki od szampana

nareszcie bijo! lub chociaz przenoszo!

Russians literally packed bodies of the plane crash victims in trash bags, with many bodies in one bag, just so the weight maches. And polish leftist were part of it, they knew about it and did nothing, maybe even were the ones who proposed it. They are against reserching it because they are guilty and are trying to save their asses

Those are old people with broing life and nothing better to do so they go and protest. In Poland old people live in poverty and has no hobbies.

>There are genuine regular people in Poland unlike in Sweden
Dude, you have no idea what you're talking about. They are similar and even worse than the majority of SJW's in Sweden.

So his brother and the people with him don't believe it was Russia who crashed the plane, and the government does, correct?

No... The brother is the head of the ruling party.

A lot of the muslims are white Chechens, but there is also a large ammount of people from central Asia, some who have been there since the soviet Union, some coming in to work, but from what I have seen, they are treated like trash, someone said cops won't even do anything if they saw Russians beating a central asian

Oh, I see now. I don't really feel the same way about these protesters anymore. Is there even any even evidence it was Russia? Why would Russia even want to kill Poland's president?

Yeah, right. u-huh...

Russia supports communism, and is very much responsible for the destruction going on in the west. Cold War never ended, we just lowered our guard.

to say that they are crazy is an understatement, they are fucking insane

Poland was a puppet state under the Soviet Union that got it's independence in 1989. Guess who doesn't like former puppet states becoming independent and wants to control them again?

He is right you fucking moron they are lefties. Is that you Macron?

>Is there even any even evidence it was Russia?
It's vague but suspicious because the Russians havnen't still returned the plane wreckage (they actually destroyed it even more) and completely disrespected the bodies. Here is footage after the crash, it's weird...
youtube.com/watch?v=54IxJfPxBoU
>Why would Russia even want to kill Poland's president?
I don't know if it did, but he tried to build a central European block based on the Intermarium that would become more independent and stand up to Russia and Germany.

you have no idea what you're talking about

holy shit

The sound is still not great and I don't know how much of those translations are correct. Also I don't know if those pistol shot like sounds are actually pistol shots. And yeah, they seem to be laughing in between those...

Polaks...always protesting or fighting with each other, while the world moves forward.

Don't listen to him, there's no proof that russians were behind the catastrophe. Since PiS was elected they tried their best to find the proof that Russians somehow orchestrated the crash and they've failed to even make a sound theory for how could they manage to do it.
Not to mention Russians didn't even have a reason to be afraid of Lech Kaczynski. At the time of the crash he was very unpopular and there was no way he would get re-elected.

Literally this. Catholic PiS maniacs are so deluded about anyone giving a fuck about their country they're willing to start a war with Russia over it. Like a little child begging for attention.

>>>/wykop/