This leftbook LGBT group I lurk in is off the fucking rails. Constant infighting...

This leftbook LGBT group I lurk in is off the fucking rails. Constant infighting, Non-Binary communists arguing with moderators, so much more. I've been lurking and taking screenshots but honestly there is too much material for one man here.

This screenshot here shows that the mere act of liking "problematic" posts is grounds for banning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RiKVjS3gR88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't even say "stupid" here.

This one dude-woman thing moderator is relentless too. Absolutely mad with the minimal power it has obtained.

Wonder what the LBGT's community reaction to "If gender is a social construct and a spectrum why do trannies try so hard to fit the sterotype of the opposite gender"

If you asked that in this particular group your ass would be banned. They don't do discourse there. And if they do someone gets banned by the end or told to "Self Crit"

Moar

Stop reading at "Non-Binary communists..."

I got plenty more

I don't blame you.

I'm interested in it. Dump.

yael yaya (((rothman)))

Give me a quick rundown on "no spoons"

kek. well played.

second this request. are spoons the final bluepill?

Oh yea They hate "Allies"

I have no idea what the spoons are

What the fuck would you be glueing to ur kids head?

Comments on a video of a woman clueing a bow to a babies head.

Sometimes I feel sad when I think about how I wasn't born in "developed Western country".
Then I see this shit and instantly feel better.

This.
Very This

I saw one of them explain this once. The general idea is that everyone has a certain amout of fucks to give, except they use the word 'spoons' instead of 'fucks.' And, of course, having privilege magically increases your allotment of spoons, so claiming you have 'no spoons' is essentially a way of saying "I know I said I was going to do this thing but I was just so oppressed that I didn't and it's everyone else's fault instead of mine."

>Thanks to the people that supported us
Who is claiming they're more opressed than us?!
>Nah I'm just appreciating their help
How fucking dare you bigot.

nah its great. we have spoon justice warriors while the ukraine has the one the lowest-low fertility (you tell me the reasons why but i really dont care) and corruption as its national occupation. keep picking urself up by cherry picking our trash. with your great nation, cherry picking the terrible stats and people would be akin to blindfolded and shooting fish in a barrel

((veronica liptrot))

OP, you need to do something to get banned. Post the most triggering shit you can think of. It would be hilarious.

Don't listen to this guy OP, you have to post the most sensible thing you can think of that'll still get you banned. Creates more infighting.

This guy is right, I'm retarded. Post something so subtly triggering that it will start a group war.

Is there something OP can drop that creates a fork? Let them tear each other apart.

What if OP were to come out as a trannie, but still list his biological sex as male? That should cause infighting.

what the hell is going on

You are trying to get me mad for some reason, but you sound too asshurt yourself to get any negative reaction from me
I will not argue about level of corruption here or living standards. It's obvious.
But if I was murrican/Brit/german I would REEEEEEEEEEE every fucking day because of leftist propaganda everywhere 24/7, hordes of illegals and "refugees" and general feeling of doom.
Here our biggest problems are war and corruption, not that our own women are taught to hate men, that we have no culture so preserving it is stupid, or that white people are the root of every problem in the world.

>performative allyship
>nonbinary erasure

I thought there was only one ukrainian poster and literally all he does is post imbeach drumpf bait threads

The glorious LBGTQUVWXYZ lit senpai squad is wokenly bashing cauccishet cucks that are stupid enough to support SJWs.

>performative allyship

Virtue signalling cuck style so they get bashed for it by the left with this wording instead...can't give nasty right wing vocab the light of day you know.

>nonbinary erasure

When you try to ignore or normalize the various mental illnesses represented by the 29 made up flavors of gender in leftshit retard Candyland.

I thought people like this hated cultural appropriation, why are these whites stealing black ideology and re-branding it as their own?

Now you know, there is at least two of us. Two Ukrainians on entire 4chin.

>you're boring if you are a straight white man
>you must be brown and fuck degenerately to be accepted into our group

Massacre when?

i'm a lefty at heart. these cunts make me want to join the SS

it's weird, all the most interesting people i've read or met have been cis het white men...

absolutely

S * V * G E
V
G
E

So it's basically telling someone their gender is not Pluto and they're just mental? I mean I can understand why they would be annoyed about that (telling any mental person they're mental is going to elicit a negative reaction) but do they have to be such prancing faggots about it? Redundant question, nevermind. I prefer binary Erasure anyway youtube.com/watch?v=RiKVjS3gR88

Wonder how many of these sarcastic pieces of shit are actually Hetero "allies" trying to larp/virtue signal

Control. Leftists are all about control; they hate freedom in every incantation.

Sometimes I wonder if many LGBT are actually that way, or is it all for attention.

Was calling something 'stupid' the ableism?

How long will the Jews keep pushing this kind of nonsense? There's no way that it appeals to any significant portion of the population.

>fag here

Any gay man that is still thinkgs being part of the "LGBT" is a good idea is either a very young kid who is simply naive or someone who is unwell.

Think about it? What's the point of the group anymore. We already got our "equal marriage", there's no more legal rights to petition for anymore. If you want to discuss the life of being a gay man why would you want to go to a room with a bunch of lesbians and trannies?

LGBT has just become a festering pit for insane ideology (and also a place for trannies to moap around and coddle each other).

the anger was misdirected at you. yes the spoon justice warriors are our warts but from what you just said, it seems that (((they))) have already indoctrinated your society to effectively have all UK women hate white men. how did that happen? serious curious

>If u want to get something to stick to ur childs head

>still
>anymore
>has just become

Here's the thing, fag, everything you've said is all LGBT ever was. You fags and girlfags put in the work and did the protests and took your beatings to get what you got, and all the BTs do is ride on your coattails to make themselves seem more legitimate as a movement. It was always a terrible idea to join your movement with theirs, it did nothing but make you look like fucking clowns.

who cares 2bh

there are nuthouses like this everywhere. nurse ratchets everywhere.

I'm a fucking white male Christian. Seeing that degeneracy actually accepted here in the States makes me want to join the SS! How far do we have to fall before someone says "no more"?

Bi-sexuals are implying Binary genders. post something there that will start infighting with this. "aren't bi-sexuals denying fluidity and accepting the 2 gender narrative?"

It almost reads like the tag list on ExHentai

stupid, dumb, idiot and moron all used to be medical terms

dumb meant mute

idiot, stupid and moron were used to specify which grade of retard someone was,

i don't remember which was worse but pretend idiot>moron.

so the idiot could clean toilets at walmart or bag groceries while the moron was at best capable of tying their own shoes

Can you post that 'I vape I spin' meme they posted? I'm sensing some potential there

how the fuck can you be a bi-sexual...non-binary? Or does "nb" mean "non-boy"?

>if u want to get something to stick to ur childs head

?

>honey works better than glue

??????????

>no abelist language please

For what? Saying stupid? This is what they're reduced to? How the fuck can these people operate in normal society?

>death squads when