i.imgur.com/bQoU6Gb.jpg
>N Syria/Iraq Jun4
i.imgur.com/RKaeW0g.jpg
>E Ghouta May 29
i.imgur.com/yFyFmaa.jpg
>E Qalamoun May26
i.imgur.com/jUTtMtn.jpg

Developments Jun11
>Palmyra:SAA begin offensive along M17 highway, targeting IS-held gas fields around Arak
>Rebel infighting kills scores near alBab
>Raqqa:IS retakes Division 17 Army Base from SDF, while SDF liberate 3rd neighborhood in Raqqa
>RuAF,SyAF bomb IS supply lines in E Hama, ahead of offensive
>SAA captures quater of Palestinian camp in Darra
>US Congressman suggests US should back ISIS against Iran
>100+ families have returned to W Qalamoun from a Lebanese refugee camp
>US strikes al Shabaab militants in Somalia
>Iran sends warships to Oman amid Gulf tensions
>Duterte:US sent help without being asked, 51soldiers killed so far,191 jihadists dead
>SDF BOOSTS RELATIONS WITH SAUDI ARABIA, PRAISES ITS ROLE IN “STABILIZATION” OF SYRIA
>Iraqi army begins offensive to liberate Tal Afar city W of Mosul
>Sudan plans to send additional forces to Yemen amid heavy casualties
>Yemen:Sanaa district devastated in Saudi airstrikes,Houthi ambush Sudanese mercenaries.video bellow
youtu.be/g6LtF0XUurk

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
twitter.com/Mzahem_Alsaloum/status/873931849579593729
youtube.com/watch?v=8zmW0BT9nX8
maphub.net/syriageneral/map-2
suncalc.org/#/34.7324,36.7137,12/2017.06.07/13:21/1/0
alazaarmy.com/
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/873908712104218624
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/873978672067334144
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/873980020385034240
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-rebels-idUSKBN1601BD
nytimes.com/2017/06/11/world/middleeast/iran-kurds-terrorist-attacks.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share
archive.is/550gm
youtube.com/watch?v=BN7FpwAa-Ls
npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/06/11/530949383/how-big-a-threat-is-extremism-in-southeast-asia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM

=========
"CM attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>President Assad: Chemical Attack was 100% Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
=========
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
=========
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
=========
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

=======
>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina, April 21st they were in Macedonia
Update:5+ months have passed since the roadtrip started. From May 1st they are in Greece....

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>CONFIRMED: Due a heavy pressures from #USA, Pro-Regime terrors retreat on ystrdy from locations close 2 the borders, they were advanced into it before.
twitter.com/Mzahem_Alsaloum/status/873931849579593729

REKT
E
K
T

Reposing from previous thread:
Who wants to bomb some rebels?
Video: >youtube.com/watch?v=8zmW0BT9nX8

Map I made - disregard the red markers those are chunks of terrain witohut buildings, tho you can double-check.
>maphub.net/syriageneral/map-2

Pic rel is one of the notable locations try to pin-pin it. Will dump more pics.

Also, remember to use sun calc to figure out the north direction, pay attention to the shadows!

>suncalc.org/#/34.7324,36.7137,12/2017.06.07/13:21/1/0

Information we have so far:
They are supposed to be either in Homs pocket or Northern Hama.
Training ground is surrounded by a few buildings and next to a small town. A minaret and factory are supposed to be nearby but haven't been confirmed.

Latest re: Qatar
>Ditching Dubai, Qatar launches new direct service b/w Hamad Port & Oman Sohar Port; Maersk resumes operations.
>After phone call, US and Russia call for dialogue over Qatar-GCC dispute.
>Kuwait FM says Qatar ready to understand concerns of its neighbors in the Gulf.
>FIFA president says Qatar World Cup not under threat.
>Iraq PM refutes UAE & Saudi claim that Qatar ransom still in Iraq central bank.
>Morocco King in close & constant contact w/ Qatar, UAE, Saudi & Bahrain, urges Gulf heads to defuse crisis
>Countries move to prosecute Qatar for terrorism support.
>Qatar hires ex-US attorney general to rebut terrorism accusations.
>Iran flies food to Qatar amid concerns of shortages.
>Dollar shortages hit #Qatar exchange houses as foreign banks scale back ties.
>Qatar Confirms No Action Against Residents from Countries That Severed Ties
>Saudi King Salman orders a humanitarian relief for Saudi-Qatari families, launches twitter campaign “People of Qatar are in King Salman’s heart”.
>Hamas says arab differences are an internal dispute - "The Hamas focus will remain directed towards Palestine and Jerusalem, towards national unity and cohesion of the Palestinian people".
>Reported Saudi blocking of Qatari pilgrim at the Holy Mosque in Mecca condemned.
>"#Qatar’s foreign minister told AP there was no way the country would silence Al Jazeera".
>Russia calls for dialogue to solve dispute and is "ready to try to do everything in its power" to help resolve the crisis.
>German FM warns Gulf crisis could lead to war, but believes there are also good chances to make progress.
>Qatar Petroleum says business as usual despite diplomatic rift.
>US lawmakers pressing for sanctions on Qatar received over $1m from lobbyists linked to Israel, Saudi Arabia & UAE.
>Qatari FM: Hamas is a resistance group, not a terrorist group & trade ties w/ Iran are not a crime.
>Turkey: Qatar military base for the security of entire Gulf region.

alazaarmy.com/

Do we bomb them?

youtube.com/watch?v=8zmW0BT9nX8

I had some crazy idea of a Syrian/anti-mass immigration movie
Main plot points:
>protags is a syrian boy at the age of 18 and his family, father and mother 50+, sister 15, and older brother 21, all of them initially loyal to Al-Assad
>at first it depicts the misery of their lives including the death of their mother through an air-strike which might bait the #refugeewelcome crowd into watching it
>with nowhere to live as their house is destroyed and with all faith in Al-Assad lost, the father empties his entire bank account to try to flee out of the city
>when they get to a refugee camp near the border of Lebanon or some country, another refugee suggests them to flee to Europe as it will offer so much economic benefits for them
>reluctant at first, the father agrees to it, despite protests from a friend of him
>they board a boat with another family, midway through the boat capsizes, and the entire other family except for one child, drowns to the horror if the protag and his family. Older brother goes apeshit and tells his father the could have died
>they eventually get to shore, and decided to take care of the orphan
>in one of the camps the settle in, the sister almost gets raped by a bunch of refugee men, and after being rescued by her brothers and father, they think over the fact that these guys are heading for the same place they are
>arrives to some west european country and decides to settle there. father quickly gets a job due to his experience in Syria
>protag actually likes everything at first but eventually feel like it's not a good place to be, especially when their neighbor gets robbed by immigrants infront of him and hears him complain that his neighborhood is no longer like it used to be
>his older brother gets involved with jihadism, while his sister secretly converts to Christianity
>father and protag eventually regains faith in Al-Assad
>when their older brother mysteriously dissappears for many days, they get nervous and starts to look for him

>one day, the protag and his father spots the older brother in a crowded place(central train station). Unknown to them, he's wearing a timed bomb suit together with another jihadist. Right before the bomb goes off, his father and brother are less than 5m away from him trying to get his attention by shouting his name, which makes him suddenly regret making this decision
>bomb goes off, killing numerous people including protags father. Protag recieves only minor injuries but is devestated along with his sister with the loss
>protag is tipped by his adoptive brother about their older brother's PC
>protag unveils a large terror network that his older brother joined and the mastermind behind the attack who currently resides in Syria(ISIS)
>protag decides to leave Europe, but his adoptive brother and sister tries to prevent him before eventually joining too
>protag joins a pro-Assad militia, trains himself to become an elite soldier and joins numerous battles(lots of drama allowed here)
>eventually protag gets to the city where the mastermind is located
>blablabla fighting fighting blablabla
>standoff between protag and antagonist
>antagonist takes off mask
>happymerchant.jpg

Ah well, I need to work out on that ending part but I got most of the first half of the movie planned
pls rate and come with suggestions

Gains when?

Concept map of the training ground by poland bro.

can anyone identify this song?

twitter.com/EvaKBartlett/status/873481504193687554

Abu Hafez ya Bashar

Very strategic.

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO ENGLAND
DEATH TO SAUDI
DEATH TO SOUTH AFRICA
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO BELGIUM
DEATH TO FRANCE
DEATH TO ALGERIA

Remember last time when rebels got bombed because of us.

I want to make a truce with the South Africans, I hate Mandela now after finding out he works for (((them))). Stop calling me bongroach and just call me baathist bro and we're cool.

T-thanks pastaman...

Thanks, I am trying. Altough I don't know if that is correct version. I will rewatch the whole thing.

>twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/873908712104218624
>Jordanian Army today killed 5 #FSA fighter out of a dozens who attempt to escape from #Tanaf base towards #Jordan
what a great alliance

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Pretty neat actually, kek

...but one of the South African flag posters IS a jew tho.

This is the funniest shit today.

Visual reference

Especially to Belgium.

Iraqi #PMU fighters hold picture of Syrian President Bashar Assad at Iraq-Syria border.

#Assad in only true ruler of Middle East.

Autism.

Please leave and don't come back.

Sincerely, /sg/.

Do we know the name of the town or some location besides Homs rural area?

Also, in some parts of the video you see buildings that are mostly undamaged, we should look in areas that weren't hardly bombed before

Tone down the mad kurd hate and stop attacking other anons mate, rest is all good pham.

Nah except him. We can talk after they all leave Palestine (river to the sea).

>Civilians in Maarat al-Numaan & #FSA 13th Division Fighters Beat up a #HTS Tahrir al-Sham Fighter today.
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/873978672067334144
Shit is going down niggas

Yo, there was at least 2 times more after that one.

Why do you guys keep pushing lies about the USA being a terrorist supporter? USA only aids Ahrar al sham with non-lethal weapons and is pounding the shit out of ISIS. They only aid the FSA in Southern Syria. In fact, the Russians are fighting FSA now, while giving lethal aid to terrorist groups like Hezbollah. Which makes them terrorist supporters.

In other words, stop bulshitting. You know nothing about this conflict

>I hate Mandela now after finding out he works for (((them)))
Its good you saw the light on that one baathbro.

>FSA
topkek

PMU is fucking based

> Tone down the mad kurd hate
Just be grateful you dont have kurds in Pakistan. It cant be toned down when they occupy a third of Syria. Pick something else bro.

First for never forget the armenian genocide

>USA only aids Ahrar al sham with non-lethal weapons

Honestly I never knew anything about South Africa except that its mostly blacks and half the adults take aids medication. Plus they dont live past 50.

Barrier troops confirmed.

>Reporter tours the Syrian/Iraqi border outpost and shows Syrian Army+allies heavy weaponry including T-90 tanks to counter US proxies/forces
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/873980020385034240

>twitter.com/Mzahem_Alsaloum/status/873931849579593729
>Hammurabi Justice News

Many times we see some kind of round arena(when they are fighting eachother)

Have you mapped that?

Fuck where do I even begin with your faggotry.

There were and are plenty of so called "vetted opposition" groups in Idlib m8 that receive US arms shipments.
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-rebels-idUSKBN1601BD

Even Nour al-din Zinki, who are actual Salafists (newsflash.. Salafism isnt very "moderate")

>his older brother gets involved with jihadism, while his sister secretly converts to Christianity
I like this. It should be the story within the story. keeping this subtle, and implied, through the events in the story could be interesting. such as the poeple they meet on their way to europe, etc. remember you want to show transformation in the protagonists.
as for going back to syria, i think it is unecessary and would make the story too long and to convoluted.

>twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/873980020385034240

wrong they retreated.dont listen to SAA propaganda.

Why Algeria ?

I dont like them either they are back stabbing little shits. But chill with rage mate. That is all I ask.

Ill let that one pass, probably your aids medication and its side effects. Tell me if you need any free condoms.

off topic but what's the best DNA ancestry testing site other than 23andme
I remember one that specified which regions in different countries you are from

Do you trust anyone with your DNA? Just think twice about it.

He's mad that France is algerian clay now

It could have been build and might not been caught by satelites yet. I would focus on finding villages, towns and looking at the outskirts.

Thank you, croatian user

Wait some five to ten years until you can make these tests yourself at home.

#Syria #Idlib #Idleb #Edlib - Civilians in Maarat al-Numaan & #FSA 13th Division Fighters Beat up a #HTS Tahrir al-Sham Fighter today.
>twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/873978672067334144

Thats like asking you to give up Kashmir.

Fatah Homs is whats written in the lower part of the sign, not sure about upper.

Is Fatah Homs some new kind of organization?

seems like there is some kind of fruit plantation close by

kek

I trust Bogdanoff

>twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/873978672067334144

JUST

Lol nope, the first letter is q, so its qta' hms

I wonder how soon after Arak, As Sukhnah will come.

For some reason it has been a very tough fight just for Arak, so the next step might be even harder.

I am neither sure about the part of going back to Syria to fight
Now bear in mind, this is just some autistic idea. No way it will make it into the movie industry unless we all save our wage/NEETbux to fund said movie

>Liwa Al Imam Al Baqir Leader just arrived to Syria/Iraq border promising surprises against Daesh(ISIS) along border,declares US plans failed

#Arak tomorrow morning news of capture should arrive

OK crew, take a look at this. It seems like the field with the trees and the road is oppening to their right, I yet have to guess the North positioning.

Nah, if Arak's liberated, Suknah is easy.
Count on Russians on this one.

Also, we can remove areas of the pocket that are mostly desert, this doesn't seem like desertic area

I might not live in 10 years considering where I live and that I have to live through 10 more RamAVans

>tfw no NEETbux :(

GOD BLESS ASSAD AND GOD BLESS SYRIA

Oh I know it will be liberated by then. I mean, I wonder how many weeks or months will As Sukhnah take.

You think? I certainly hope so.

>if Arak's liberated, Suknah is easy.
I wouldn't say easy, ISIS probably has caves every 5 meters by now...

>Iran Kills ‘Mastermind’ of Terrorist Attacks as Inquiry Focuses on Kurds
>Of the five attackers, all of whom were killed, only one has been officially identified: Serias Sadeghi, an Iranian Kurd from the city of Paveh in the country’s west, near the Iraqi border, who was described as a known recruiter for the Islamic State. But security sources said they believed three of the other four attackers were also Iranian Kurds.
nytimes.com/2017/06/11/world/middleeast/iran-kurds-terrorist-attacks.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share

Yeah, there was a recent footage by ANNA I think, showing how IS outposts/CPs in the deserts look like, it's tough, but it's nothing that a bunker buster can't deal with.

Archive please
archive.is/550gm

I posted a likely map of their area of operations. they used to be based in khattab. they must now be north of that.

FUCK THE PARASITIC FIRST WORLD

youtube.com/watch?v=BN7FpwAa-Ls

ISIS kurd?

I clicked on their link just to spite you

There are lots of them. They even have a region named Kurdistan in their plans...

npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/06/11/530949383/how-big-a-threat-is-extremism-in-southeast-asia
I wonder what the bot will respond to?

>Few hours from June 12'th 2017
>Arak still not even captured

DeZ is dead lads

Saudi / Israel / US got their revenge on SAA by killing the heroes of Deir ez-Zur

Sounds like the Syrian refugee equivalent of the Pianist, in a way.

If you were a big liberal director it would be award bait. At least the first part up until the whole elite soldier thing.

lel, would explain the little resistance the SDF is facing in Raqqah

What's the significance of June 12th?

>/sg/ playing detective autismo again
You won't find shit, as usual.

The theory of ISIS members joining SDF is not a meme.

The ones circled in green are not the same

Im interested in positionin of the 2 houses in the black circle, maybe the postitionin can thell us something about the angle of the camera which can confirm positioning?

How so?

DeZ is hours from falling

ISIS is zerg rushing all troops from Raqqa

Breaking: Undercover photos of Qatar/Turkish power struggle

Seriously? I hate the SDF. Arabs ruined it.

who died, and how bad is DeZ looking? Havent looked at /sg/ in a while thanks to the UK elections

but does russia have enough intel to know where those bases are? i don't think so, the palmyra desert is huge and russia can't monitor it 24/7 to see where vehicles are coming from/going to

kill yourself kike