Canada No!

debatepost.com/2017/06/10/edmonton-lgbt-flag-cut-down-and-replaced/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OxOhk4Lk9aE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good move, but should've gone with this.

Good

I approve.

I agree.

Praise Allah!

the day of the rake is coming for degenerate leafs

todays podcast randos= normies and why the left cant create memes

A true hero!

I ordered the red ensign for Canada day. I'm gonna show those cucks what Canada should be

Godspeed, user. Fuck Pierre Elliott Trudeau and everything he did.

THREE FUCKING LEAVES

good, it's honestly a fucking travesty that they would put up a bastardization of there own countries flag, especially one raised in a fucking school

United British Commonwealths when?!?!

fpbp

But we'll have to remove the Union Jack soon.

New Canadian flag under Lester B. Pearson...1965

Same here. Gonna fly it loud and proud

Honestly, everyone who is under 70 years old and still prefers this flag probably wears a fedora.

>t. Pajeet Chang

ayy u want sum maple fucc?

You're right. I was off by 3 years.

Fight the good fight user

>United British Commonwealths
You mean the British Empire?

Old Flag, Best Flag

The German Empire flag > the current

>*tips fedora*

I'm white.

Posting ladies version, in case people are collecting.

step 1: Get whites to be LGBTQP
step 2: Bring in mulsims
step 3: threaten to take white babies
result: only muslims left

Someone thought the Canadian flag wasn't gay enough already without the addition of rainbow colors?

Might I suggest something a bit more revolutionary?

But your asian girlfriend isn't.

I don't have a girlfriend.

That's pretty good but I would replace the swastika with a picture of a polar bear feasting on the remains of a beaver.

Fuck off. I'd rather we use one of those Anglosphere flags.

>shopped swastika made from compiled leaves
I ENVY YOU AUTISM EVERYDAY GERMANY

Some of the designs that could have been but got rejected

>having another countries symbol on our flag

NO. I agree that the current flag looks like shit though

Nations are rooted in an ethnicity. Don't think of it as the flag of the country of the UK, but of the nation of the anglo.

Thumbs up.

Some of those are quite nice, mostly because of the unusual design or color theme.

was watching a youtube vid "kampfy" and at 3:08 timestamp there is this flag in pic related.
its got a fylfot and fleur de lis and a solar halo surrounding. i think it is striking but i have never seen anything similar other than this old poor resolution clip.

1922 - 1957 Version. Nice.

Exactly, anglo unity
Relevant song attached, better alternative to low energy Oh Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=OxOhk4Lk9aE

Not all us are Anglo though, there are many other types of Euros here too. I get that Britain "won" over the French and others, but it still makes me uncomfortable seeing the Union Jack. We need our own idenity on our flag

>We need our own idenity on our flag
You do. It was taken down. Read the OP.

>
Yes, Pearson himself preferred the tri leaf with blue side bars. To me the winning design just looks too corporate logoish, very identifiable but rather sterile looking

Do you not see the fleur-de-lis on the coat of arms?

>love will win.

Someone's love for their country already has.

The Quebec education system and media try damn hard to brainwash people to hate Canada. Look at how many companies own basically all TV/Radio in Quebec. The control they have over the narrative is staggering. Growing up bilingual (and being a fairly early adopter of the internet), I was redpilled pretty early about the spin they put on everything.

More like. United States of the Empire.

I do, I don't mind the Union Jack on the coat either, just not half the flag. Why not have our that coat of arms the centerpiece of our flag, with some colors carefully chosen behind it? Big improvement IMO