Remind me how (((((we))))) let it get to this?

Remind me how (((((we))))) let it get to this?

So what is that nigger hiding in his cowardly hand?

Around blacks, never relax.

I honestly don't know why nobody around even reacts, I know they might have weapons or whatever but I'd knock the shit out of them seeing that

>"She called him the n word!"

That's the classic nigger excuse they'll use for anything. And you're racist if you dare question it.

Because I'm pretty sure they're all homeless junkies that probably aren't even aware of their surroundings.

Every black within arm reach would have had their asses kicked by me.

Becose you sucks bbc as nation sport for last 40 years. Now is everybody scared to even defend themselfs against niggers. Lack of skinhead and racism did this. Good luck training them now when they get wild.

Everyone there looked like a sad sack of shit, so them all being homeless junkies would make the most sense

That would be racist. No such thing as reverse sucker punch.

we dont pervice attacks like this that are leveled at all of us as a group as an attack on us anymore that is why a terorist attack or rape gangs could go with no reply the hyper individualist apathy and cowardly attitude has set in

>hurr durr look at how cucked Sweden is---
oh wait nevermind 2nd amendment Americans don't stand for this blah blah blah

>doubt

>it's socially acceptable and in fact encouraged for niggers to assault people for saying a word

The best part was how everyone sat around doing nothing. How are we enjoying our fluoride today?

Yeah, they're junkies. Look how they barely even react. Usually in nigger areas, like I'm sure this was filmed in, the only whites around are heroin addicts. Even if they were of a mind to do something, they wouldn't, because they don't want the nogs to cut them off from their scramble.

... but niggers also drink flouride and don't get pacified.

This is a trick game. A sucker punch between two unknowns isn't a call to arms for whites. Whites usually require a means or understanding to what happened first. If the whites present doesn't know the person who got punched or the assaulter's motive. Then they will be less likely to pull up immediate arms. Given hindsight to nigger's sucker punching randoms and not some normalized we're all the same by MSM. This would have played out differently. However we're played on our white requirement of right and wrong to stupid shit like this.

The flouride meme eh? Back to plebbit with you!

>this

with any luck, we are regressing, and black folks are taking us back to the "good ol' days"

black people have done more damage to their own cause than whites ever could

We need to hang these feral niggers

so basically you went to africa and took them back as slaves in boats and then gave them rights after a while

Homeless people...

Tolerance and love always win and muh minorities

We
FTF(((Y)))