IDF soldier dismissed from Elite unit after he fled from Palestinian girl stabber

IDF soldier dismissed from Elite unit after he fled from Palestinian girl stabber

>An IDF soldier was dismissed from his position in the Maglan elite unit today for not helping to stop the Palestinian teenager who stabbed him outside Mevo Dotan.

>On June 1, a Palestinian teenage girl approached the soldier as he was standing outside the Mevo Dotan gate. When she got close, she took out a screwdriver and attacked him, causing light injuries.

>In a video from the scene, the soldier, who was wearing civilian attire and was unarmed at the time of the incident, could be seen running from the girl, not fighting back. She chased after him with the screwdriver, while an armed, uniformed soldier and an armed, off-duty soldier ran after both of them, in pursuit. They managed to shoot her, she was in critical condition and passed away at Israeli hospital the next day.

>When questioned about the incident after the fact, the soldier told his officers “I was without a gun. I panicked. I didn’t know what to do, so I ran,” according to Channel 2 news.

liveleak.com/view?i=fcb_1497208046

Other urls found in this thread:

jonathan-cook.net/blog/2014-02-11/aussie-tv-dares-to-show-the-real-occupation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol

Sounds like a reasonable thing to do. What are the encouraging by dismissing him? I guess you shouldn't really be in an elite unit if you can't handle a chick with a screw driver, but do they want their unarmed soldiers to get stabbed to death to avoid shame?

I'm assuming, that elite units get trained in Krav Maga

its was a very small girl really.

What do you expect from a country of sniveling cowards who's soldiers wear fucking diapers so they don't shit themselves in fright?

These people's idea of a "battle" is shooting unarmed children and women. They are weak and terrified in actual combat with forces comparable to their own, and deserve every moment of shame and agony they get.

>died in the hospital
She was executed in the street, look it up

That would be nice, yeah.

>elite soldier
>can't do shit against a girl with a screw dirver
>elite soldier

Aren't idf supposed to have a gun with them 24/7? I think I heard that here.

>What are the encouraging by dismissing him? I
Israel wants all foreigners and non jews dead
He failed to do that, if the other soldiers werent around she would have lived

This is hilarious
To see what the nation of Israel is doing to the Jewish psyche
>I must genocide and destroy my enemies
>I must encourage the subversion of any traditional society
Proceeds to bomb Gaza while having a pride parade with Sudanese niggers
Israel is either going to turn into a fascist theocracy or it's going to implode just like our societies will

How's the weather in Dearborn? Don't get so upset Mohammad.

One gun.

They all share it

>Israel is either going to turn into a fascist theocracy
Isnt it already there?

If it wasnt for the western world aiding them and MSM they would be reported as one

Been a while JIDF. You didn't think people still fell for that "you either like jews or you're an arab muslim" bullshit did you?

Jewish "intelligence" everyone.

This guy gets it.

She was not a big threat like someone with a suicide west which had to be taken out even at the cost of his own life to prevent more death.

Running away from fair and difficult fights is in fact a very reasonable military strategy.

such is live after elor azaria, the soldiers are afraid to shoot palestinians, they might end up in jail

he did the right thing.

why is she stabbing him ? he didnt do to her anything bad.

>Running away from fair and difficult fights is in fact a very reasonable military strategy.

>elite unit
>girl with screw dirver

shit would fly if its a conscript not a soldier that is trained to face much tougher shit.

>the soldiers who use Palestinian children as human shields are afraid of killing them
Makes sense kike boy

>elor azaria
whoever that bitch is! fuck her! their are 1.7 billion arabs in the world. jew live is more valuable.

>Maglan
>Elite unit
Literally one of the units you get into if you flunk getting into the real elite united (ie Shaldag, Sayeret Matklan, Shayetet 13)

Nice proxy judenbaumsteinbergeschlomo.

PS: the worst thing about the holocaust is IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

PPS: Clarify which holocaust you're talking about when you reply please, the Babylonian slaughter of the 6 million, the supposed Russian pogroms of the early nineteen hundreds or any of the other hundreds of lies you've propagated over the centuries.

its not about "can he" its about "is it worth it".
You can severely wound or even kill someone with a screwdriver, he saw the risk and decided that it was not worth it.

was the screwdiver loaded?

what the actual fuck will israel do when their master plan of creating islamized west comes to fruitition
whine about human rights? lol
also sage

based greatest ally

Its more like "OY VEY SHE HAS A SCREWDRIVAH! FLEEEEE!"

These people wear diapers so they don't shit accidentally when they shoot their guns or get shot at.

You jews are a race of weak cowards. And the defiance you are experiencing now is only the start of things to come.

Whether the media you control acknowledges it or not, you are being defied, daily, and the number is growing.

Better rev up that illegal nuclear facility at dimona in time to fire up the Samson option, ovadia Yosef.

An Israeli solider shot a terrorist and killed him and now he's in jail. Israel YES!

nothing a well-aimed kunai couldnt solve.

for a medpack you are pretty dense

if he is in an "elite" unit they are trained to fight grown men with real melee weapons unarmed.
All he had to do is pimpslap that girl and she would fall over.

he was a trainee

its not about 'fleeing was a better option'.

they are supposed to kill all muslims who cross the line. she crossed it, he ran. so he had to be made an example of. if the other soldiers werent there and she started stabbing other civilians?

This is British level cuckery. Bin that screwdriver, mate.

Yeah calm down Mohammed, sorry the IDF beat you once or twice sometimes even the Jews win it's not a big deal you'll get em next time.

Well he fucking failed out.

jews are cowards and any military dominance of the middle east they might have attained is only due to arabs being even worse soldiers than that and the fuckload of western arms that were employed by the kikes

OHH BOY "if you like jews you are a jew" argument! who ever kills muslims is my friend.
just keep killing untill whole army is in jail, then i wann see how this leftist cocksuckers will defend themselfs.

>he was a trainee

If there were armed soldiers nearby that's just an unnecessary risk. He was thrown under the bus by superiors due to an unflattering video despite doing the right thing.
jews jewing jews

Again with the same tired old worn out used up "you like jews or you're an arab" bullshit?

Wow you people are insanely stupid.

>I sit in my mom's basement on my fat white ass and call combat veterans "cowards" based on imaginary criteria I came up with while watching anime on the other screen

Sorry, we can't all be balls-to-the-walls alpha-dog heroes like you, Sup Forums

She had a screwdriver. He could've been shoa'd, you fucking anti-semites

obviously

Kek no they wont, Palestine will never be able to take on Israel. Palestine would be gone if it weren't for other nations protecting then.

The fact Israel hasn't wiped them from earth is kind of funny. So much money spent protecting such a worthless fake nation like Palestine from jews.

Okay goy

I just don't understand why you're so salty about the IDF so like they won a few times, lost a bunch of other times, what's the big deal?

No one is saying the Arabs aren't good fighters, everyone wins and loses sometimes.

Has any ever heard of the NDAA law that Obama signed the law where Americans can be detained without fair trial

Palestine can't win but Hezbollah is actually pretty tough guys.

>defending a bitch kike that got chased off by a fucking woman with a screwdriver

>jews

can't be a soldier if you're a fucking pussy

certainly can't be a man if you flee from a woman

The truth is :

He didnt stop her, cuz he knew, shes a wimmin, and if he hits that scum, althou in the right, he'd goto jail for a loooooong time....because wimminz can basically do everything and stand above law,
Wheteas men can do nothing vs women, because nen have absolutely zero rights against women.

Women introduced this masive injustice.
Redpill: remove womens rights. One cannot give mental children power over society.

He should be put to the wall, frankly. Though IDF is a gay army which usually encourages such faggotry. If you can't act like a man in tough situations, you shouldn't wear any uniform besides a steward's.

>Sup Forums is walking down the street
>hobo runs up and starts attacking with a bottle
>cops nearby come running
>instead of running 20 feet away, Sup Forums attacks the bum
>Sup Forums gets stabbed about 4 times with the broken bottle before cops shoot the bum
>4 month stay in hospital, $70,000 medical bills because Sup Forums wanted to act like a badass

You trying to say your people aren't weak cowards? These people use tanks to route children out of the street and kill completely unarmed, absolutely no threat, targets from hundreds of feet away with sniper rifles.

If you really meant "never again" you wouldn't engage in exactly the same behavior the Nazis engaged in, so what you really mean when you say "never again" is "lets do it to everyone else so they can't do it to us again".

Nevermind the 60 million Russians killed by communist jews, at least.

Nevermind the Bavarian communist uprising (led and financed by jews).

Nevermind Ovadia Yosef's insane shas party.

You people are sick.

>Redpill: remove womens rights. One cannot give mental children power over society.

Where do I sign up?

it looks like you're the one that's dense. There's no reason to even risk doing a thing like that. All it takes is one unlucky hit and you have a screwdriver sticking through your temple or an eye socket. I'm not saying he should have run away, but it's an entirely REASONABLE course of action and to sack him for that is a little nonsensical. I'm pretty sure it's also a lot harder than you think it is to subdue someone with a deadly weapon.

To be honest i don't think that's true nor fair.

Jews often dominanted national and international crime syndicates all over the world.

I just can't say they are all cowards that would not make sense to me.

He was in civilian clothes. If he fights back chances are people close by would've misunderstood it as a domestic violence act.

He ran not because he was afraid of what the girl could do to him. He ran because he was afraid what he could do to the girl.

But it seems like in the end everything went fine.

Without bullshit rules of war they could easily be wiped out along with all the other terrorist groups. Israel along with most of the west has gimped itself through human rights. No developed military has truly been let loose on the muslims. If we all fought by the same rules the mudshits fight by it would be a massacre of muslims.

No, the reasonable thing to do is sight the weapon, shout "WEAPON!" and then instantly shoot her in the head. The end.

That's the reasonable thing to do.

I meant the IDF in general obviously not that faggot who ran away.

Yeah, I find the IDF are pretty good warriors fought off numerically superior Arab armies several times. Pretty impressive military track record.

>These people use tanks to route children out of the street and kill completely unarmed, absolutely no threat, targets from hundreds of feet away with sniper rifles.

You mean Palestinian propaganda? I wouldn't worry about it too much it's like 90% staged bullshit imo and the other 10% is like "sorry, this is what happens in war, civilians get killed."

>so what you really mean when you say "never again" is "lets do it to everyone else so they can't do it to us again".

I'm not big on the Holocaust and neither are most Israelis in my experience. Israeli-Arab war doesn't really have anything to do with the Holocaust.

If it was my fucking job to fight crazed hobos, then I'd fight him.

They're a difference between a grown man attacking a random guy from the internet vs a teen girl attacking an elite soldier.

Yeah nah, that lie isn't going to work this time schlolo.

You want to talk about why arabs hate you? Research the Deir Yassein massacre and research the actions of Irgun.

Shit like that is why arabs hate you.

>Krav maga

There is one fatal flaw when it comes to jew-jitsu.

KM is purely focused around hitting someone in the dick. Against women you're pretty much back to square one.

Not if the elite soldier is totally unarmed and the teen girl has a fucking stabbing weapon and on an adrenaline rush.

Ever heard stories where cops have to subdue someone on PCP or some other nigger drug?

You have to check every story out of that shithole against what the other side says.

the IDF has been caught planting knives on kids after shooting them - there always were stories but there's bideo out there.

These are the boys who will be attacking Lebanon for the 6th time soon once an Israeli agent shoots a bottle rocket into an empty field.

jonathan-cook.net/blog/2014-02-11/aussie-tv-dares-to-show-the-real-occupation/

Arabs don't hate me, I have lots of Arab friends it's true, however, that much of the Arab world is eternally butt-blasted at the humiliation of being defeated by those """weak and cowardly""" Jews they expected to easily conquer.

Oh well, history is full of surprises for those living through it.

>mfw dead israelis

And shooting up the hand that for some reason keeps on feeding them ... the Liberty
Then when they saw assistance finally sailing towards the shot up Liberty, the kykes pretended to come and assist too
Scum

>Actually rejoicing at some people you don't even know dying 10000s of kilometers away

Must be a sad existence.

>unarmed

>unarmed children and women

All those women and children are armed, no question about it.

lol, some pussy "warrior" wet his pants and ran away from a little girl with a screwdriver and you're comparing it to grown niggers high on PCP. What an utter embarrassment.

It's Americas fault really for not being there to protect the G-ds chosen people.
And then they expect to enter paradise as cattle of the Jehudim in paradise...
Stupid goys deserve a flogging from their masters.

Anyone who is so weak they have to wear diapers so they don't shit themselves from firing their own weapon, yeah no, those people aren't fit to be soldiers.

Of course the arabs like you, you're helping them destroy Europe. What your idiot child molesting ass hasn't figured out yet is that you are a means to an end to them. When they no longer need your jewish trickery, you are gone.

And you still haven't figured out that to your savage monkey footsoldiers, you are simply a white target with a strange name.

But its okay, the kill whitey diversity must increase crowd is losing the culture war.

I'm sure your jewish "intelligence" will figure it out soon enough.

>the IDF has been caught planting knives on kids after shooting them - there always were stories but there's bideo out there.

The IDF doesn't need to plant knives on Palestinians, all palestinians are armed with knives or weapons for immediate Jihad

Israeli soldiers are getting weak. A few months ago there was a truck attack there, and numerous armed soldiers ran away, leaving a CC civilian to deal with the attacker.

This is what they get for growing lax in their training, their conscription, their requirements. This is leftism at work, even in Israel.

Tel Aviv is faggot capital of the world

Something is wrong with you people

Yeah, no, young children with absolutely no visible weapon other than their demographic existence which you perceive as a threat are not "fair game".

The murdered brown children angle always shows how many jews are in the thread because they want to take the bait so bad they all eventually do.

>Anyone who is so weak they have to wear diapers so they don't shit themselves from firing their own weapon, yeah no, those people aren't fit to be soldiers.

Agreed.

>Of course the arabs like you, you're helping them destroy Europe.

I live in Canada you retard, none of my Arab friend are "destroying Europe."

>But its okay, the kill whitey diversity must increase crowd is losing the culture war.

That's cool because I was never part of the "kill whitey diversity must increase crowd"

>kike filth
>dying
>anywhere
>any time
>not worthy of infinite celebration

jews are literal parasites upon this earth. singularly responsible for much of modern suffering. their slow erasure, and it will soon begin, will be lauded by all cultures across the globe

except germany but they too deserve massacre and disintegration

but wait. Aren't izraylis masters at unarmed combat
She was a little girl. And he couldn't take a screwdriver away from her?
Or was it guilt because he and his kyke buddies raped and slaughtered her pregnant mother a few days earlier?
Gutsy girl
Izraylis gutless bunch of girls

Now take those freaking walls back ... the ones the world paid for so jews could hide behind them

Europe and US need their walls back
and it's time jews learned to live out in the open, no borders, and reap the fucking whirlwind

They are encouraging Isrealy soldiers not to get caught on film doing the sensible thing.

Ideally, he dies for his country gloryiously.

That's what you do to terrorist, period.

>Maglan
>Elite Unit

Fuck no, they're just a slightly above average unit, the IDF has a buttfuckload of these and for some reason the media always calls them "Elite Special Forces", in reality anyone who passes the standard infantry fitness exam but is discovered to not be dumb as a rock like the typical Mizrahi/Russian infantry caveman gets into one.

Go get a job as a cop and act like a cowboy, I'll praise you every time.

Meanwhile I'll be keeping myself alive by not getting into dangerous situations just to dickwave on the internet.

So you're helping them destroy Canada instead then. Great dodge there idiotstein.

>Mental illness meets edginess: the post

Retards, children, and the mentally ill should not be allowed on Sup Forums imo, it's too much excitement for too few neurons.

>why is she stabbing him ? he didnt do to her anything bad.
i dunno man, probably has something to do with the balflour declaration

We're not destroying anything, most of my friends are patriotic citizens and quite a few in the Armed Forces.

The Arabs who are "destroying" Canada are mostly concentrated in degenerate cities like Toronto and Montreal and Calgary and their evil has more to do with living in a city than being Muslim.

Also, the media obviously forgot to mention there have been like a dozen cases of female soldiers doing this, and they all got cash bonuses for bravery, long home leaves to "recover" and PTSD counselling. So much for equality.

why are non-European soldiers so bad at unarmed fighting?
is it because they're manlets? or cowards? or both?

is my illness semitophobia? some made-up term to hide from the abject evils perpetrated by your kind?

we've really ought to let the human tide of africa crush israel in its entirety before bothering with the extermination of muslims.

kikes are done, senpai.

G-ds chosen people should not hold guns but wear the robes of the clergy and rule over the stupid goyim.
It's Americas fault for not being there to defend the promised land.
You are the G-ds chosen people after all and they are your cattle that should serve.
Am I wrong here?

At least the girl got what she deserved. Stay safe white people.

>is my illness semitophobia?

No I'm guessing it's a combination of low intelligence, personal inadequacy, boredom, and isolation leading to a profound need to scapegoat someone and project your fear and self-loathing into someone other than yourself.

Basically you could still grow out of it depending on your age.