Wild men abducting children in Oregon national parks

So Sup Forums, what are burgers gonna do about Missing 411? Supposedly they even sent Green Berrets there for a week.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gb7TZhwdgoo

Other urls found in this thread:

thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/910/113/575/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's totally not skinwalkers, skinwalkers are bro-tier

Wtf.. i was just reading about missing411 after listening to them on youtube a few days

Are we all connected in some hive mind? Not the first time this happened to me

I know what you mean... it's fucking /x/ tier.

Also wtf... just looked at my clock and it's 4:11

Fucking chills

Has anyone here actually bought David Paulides's books? They've been on my shopping list for a while, but I've had other purchases that pre-empted it.

at the time of your post the time here was 22:13...

Inb4 these children end up in a certain pizza place in DC.

Ooga booga, where da children at??

>go on a boring hike with parents in a fucken forest
>end up with free pizza and mind altering drugs for free

Sounds like a win to me, god I love USA

Apparently there's a petition to get the department of the interior establish better tracking of missing people.
>thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/910/113/575/

>Kyle Polich, a data analyst and host of the Data Skeptic podcast,[23] presented his analysis of Paulides' claims to a SkeptiCamp held in 2017 by the Monterey County Skeptics.[24] He concluded that the allegedly unusual disappearances represent nothing unusual at all, and are instead best explained by non-mysterious causes. The possibilities include incapacity due to falling, or other sudden health crises, leading to a lone person becoming immobilized far off-trail, drowning, bear (or other animal) attack, environmental exposure, or even deliberate disappearance. After a thorough analysis of the missing person data, Polich summarized that these cases are not "outside the frequency that one would expect, or that there is anything unexplainable that I was able to identify."[25]

yes..yes..it was the "wild men of the hills" stealing the kids

I hate missing 411 so god damn much. Use some fucking common sense.

Why, it sounds pretty reasonable

Animal attacks don't explain victims' bodies being found in areas that multiple search parties had already covered, a few days after they'd covered that ground. Animal attacks don't explain people vanishing with the only trace left behind being their clothing, neatly folded and lying atop a rock.

>"Kyle Polich concluded with: After this exhaustive analysis I feel extremely tired. I think I'll get some sleep now and would advise you to do the same."

>implying its not a mix of different cryptids, aliens, cults, wildmen, and the government

Assuming we have been given facts, should we make a joint investigation with /sci/ and /x/?
>we find out it is the /x/fags doing it

OY VEY

It gets more interesting further into the book series when they begin to track the genetic heritage of those people disappearing.

Predominately male, higher intelligence, higher physical performance...German.

S&R aren't that competent. A few years ago a guy went missing in the desert where I live. A buddy of mine was an S&R volunteer. I told him judging by where the guy was last seen he fell in a crevasse over a mud cave. S&R was searching for 100s of square miles around for a week or two and the guy was found in a crevasse about 20 yards from where he was last seen. Paulides is a tard out to sell books.

OOOOOOYYYYYYY VEEEEEEYYYYY

Look up Jainism and the prophet Mani. Sinmurgh up in this.

ive lived in Oregon my entire life and I have never heard of this

>one anecdote of an S&R team being incompetent means that all S&R teams everywhere are incompetent

Oh, well if that's the case, let's just ignore this. We've read all the cases, nothing substantial, sadly, might as well take a nap. I'm getting sleepy, guys. Let's go to sleep.

sp00ky

Cuz its made up. When people disappear in the northwest it goes like this:
>literally thousands of square miles of wilderness into which they couldve gone
>animals will strip a carcass and scatter the remains in about 3 days, especially a small one
>so if somebody falls down something, drowns, or freezes to death odds are nobody will ever find much
>anyone who has been in the woods regularly knows finding bone bits here and there is pretty routine, you dont see a chunk pf bone and go "A PERSON!" you just assume its a deer or something
>unless somebody finds a skull or something similarly readily identifiable as human they aint ever gonna find the remains

Happened near here in montana. Folks found a bone with a metal hip replacement attached to it. Lady had been missing for 8 years. Police even had a big dramatic story from a "witness" describing an abduction.

All bullshit. Shed gone off the icy road at night and hit a tree, died instantly. Was really brushy forest so the car was concealed, people only found the femur with attached hip replacement cuz a coyote had drug it 2 miles to a nearby campsite. She crashed her car and died and her body and vehicle sat 100 yards off the road for 8 years, and even then only got discovered cuz a coyote decided it wanted to drag a bone to somewhere else and just by pure chance it was a bone with something medical implanted to it.

The "witness" was just some attention seeker and totally threw off the search into an area 100 miles away from where shed actually died. Missing person's reports are difficult enough to solve without having to toss in paranormal explanations. Finding a lost person is difficult and typically relies more on sloppy kidnappers or lucky happenstsnce to be solved more than any crazy skilled team of physically attractive CSI personel shining lasers at everything and making one liners.

source for pic? any more?

it was the abominable pepe.

hand waving

Podestas been busy?

One of my friends growing up lived in the mountains of Santa Cruz, California.

His nearest neighbor was about 3 miles away. His family owned a lot of land and it was a private drive to get to his house.

I went to his house once for a sleep over. Both his parents told me "Once we close the doors and lock the house do NOT go outside. No matter what you hear or see. Stay inside".

I thought they were playing an elaborate prank on me when I woke up around 3 am and heard my name being called outside the window. I woke my friend up and said "your parents are playing a prank on me and it is not funny." He asked me what I heard and I said "I heard my name being called". He said "oh, its them again. Just go to sleep. They can't come in here and they are harmless as long as you stay here."

SO I figure whatever is in the forest or other areas in the desert with skinwalkers and wendigo's and who knows what can stay there. I have ZERO interest in going to the Forest or Desert.

kekfoot

Have 2 of the 411 books, he never says what he thinks has happened and they read more like case files. But he also two bigfoot books which are interesting