Sup Forums Is Wrong About Japan

Sup Forums always idolizes Japan as an alt-right anti-immigrant anti-foreigner right-wing society. However that is not the case. I just got back from visiting Japan and the people were really nice to me despite me not being from Japan. I was not treated rudely by anyone for being foreign there. I think that Sup Forums needs to travel more to see the world is not like their views.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IqrgxZLd_gE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll take "What is a tourist's experience in Japan?" For 500, Alex.

What do you mean? I talked to regular people i don't even think they knew i was a tourist.

if you were black (or dark skinned), you'd be given stink eye 24/7 and denied service in many establishments, especially bars.

good luck finding somewhere to stay that isnt a western hotel, they hate blacks and its totally racist and bigoted

if i had my way, i'd force 25% of their population to marry black people so the stigma would be finally put to rest

That's fucked up. I'm not black but that is fucked up man. I mean Japan should be less racist.

Are you white? That's why. Whites cause far less trouble than niggers/other races. Just go to Roppongi and you'll see why.

japan is one of the most racist

china is pretty bad too.

hong kong isnt racist but it's fucked up in its own way. it's whole infrastructure is based on lite-slavery. girls from the Philippines are brought in to take care of middle class asians living in hong kong.

they get paid around 50 USD a week and are expected to do all household duties, taking care of kids, getting groceries, cook, and be available 24/7. they also generally have to sleep on a little mat on the floor in the kitchen. and if they do anything wrong they are instantly deported and their families will starve since that is their only form of income, so they are essentially slaves.

they are often sexually abused by the men too.

Dude that's racist. I'm sort of white but seriously.

>Force 25% of population to cross-breed
>leaf

Day of Rake when?

Except I went to Japan and experienced no racism at all.

they love you only if you speak japanese and say your love for japan. even if you are black, chinese, jew. as long as you speak jap and say you love japan they treat you x1000 if you look like a laowei who doesn't

t. mainland shanghainese chinese with weeb parents and grandparents who speak fluent japanese

Nice to tourists=/=nice to settlers
Im nice to foreigners too and like talking to them as a new experience if I know they go away again.

I don't know how to speak Japanese

My cousin is a German immigrant LOL. He just tells people he's a Native German because of that reason.

I'm not extremely rude or racist to a nigger when I talk to one, despite having a distaste for them in general, living in one of the black cities in the us. Given the opportunity, I'd kick them out in a heartbeat.

I imagine for the japanese it's more of a politeness thing, where their rudeness is more subtle. I imagine if you were loud as shit and acting like a total retard, that's were you'd be able to draw out what you think doesn't exist. I bet they treat shitskins more harshly than if you were a white dude, i'd say justifiably so.

Also I think most of the racism that people talk of japan is more an attitude of 'japan for the japanese' rather than hate crimes.

>My cousin is a German immigrant LOL. He just tells people he's a Native German because of that reason.

Well, if you say that you are American or Canadian lots of Germans will only speak in english with you.

Happened to my american friend who used to live here. In the beginning he liked it but later on not so much because he really wanted to learn the language.

>I just got back from visiting Japan and the people were really nice to me despite me not being from Japan. I was not treated rudely by anyone for being foreign there.

Sup Forums saw video of that one WHITE PIGGU GO HOME rally and assumes the whole country is like that.

No he learned German and then perfected it so no one will know he is originally an English speaker. He moved there and tells no one he's not German

>Dude that's racist.

1. Wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

2. Just because something is racist doesn't mean it isn't true.

>anti-immigrant anti-foreigner right-wing society

Except they are, they're just nice to tourists, and the right wing is really more social than it is economic. The problem is the weebs and neckbeards who believe the "Japanese girls like white men" meme and go to Japan thinking they'll get their dick sucked, those idiots just make an ass out of themselves, Jap girls are heavily against racemixing including with whites and only the trashy sluts fuck white guys.

Oh, I was worried that everyone would spit in my food and stuff

Nice get jew

Japan is a great country to visit but a shit one to live and work in.

>race realism is being rude to other races
A fucking leaf

That's because they know you're not staying.

white piggu go homa!

Well I know that. I know that over there race-mixing is shunned by society but I mean like I was walking and I ordered a drink, and i talked to the people in line and they were really nice. And then I was worried they'd spit in my drink but I checked and they didn't

Fake quote

Japan has no problem with gaijin coming over to see the sights, so long as they fuck off afterwards.

Well what do you mean, what is real racism to you?

You should add a panel where the guy gets blown up or stabbed in the multicultural society.

stupid gaijin who cant speak japanese got the "be nice to dumb foreigner"threatment and thinks they like him LOL

nignog fuck off

I've had a few lifting buddies who were Asian and they all couldn't stand niggers. One of them paid me to be a bouncer at his party and told me no niggers allowed in. It was fun turning niggers away and telling them why lol.

This entire thread and every reply in it is fucking stupid.

>Sup Forums always idolizes Japan as an alt-right anti-immigrant anti-foreigner right-wing society.

Sup Forums doesn't idolized anything "alt right", what it does idolize it for, is for being a racially homogeneous first world country with an immigration policy whose intent is to maintain that homogeneity instead of falling for the diversity cancer that all western countries are gonna through.

>However that is not the case. I just got back from visiting Japan and the people were really nice to me despite me not being from Japan

Oh okay. It's not the case, so the fact that they are nice to tourist dismisses the fact that Japan is extremely racial homogeneous, has no multicultural policy, or that there isn't a far right influence on Japanese politics.

Dumb the_donald posters.

To the guys who visited/lived in Japan:

do many people speak there english? I may gonna visit it in the future but I dont want to learn a language because of a short vacation

LOL shut up if they are nice they like me

Sup Forums is alt-right tho and Japan is nice, me and my friends were treated fine and had long good conversations with some people.

Pretty much everyone around the hotels know english, outside about 20%

>Sup Forums is alt-right
Nice meme.

They're kind to tourists and they're always polite. That doesn't mean they don't look down on you for being a foreigner.

As long as you go to the Tokyo you should be fine. The large cities are more better suited to deal with foreigners, with them having locations for tourism and such.

k, thanks for the info

my mother visited Japan years ago , she lived there for a weeks with a christian missionary family (yea, she is religious)

she liked it but I doubt that christian missionaries are really liked there

You were a tourist. The people you interacted with want your money, then they want you to go home.

>christian missionaires are really liked there.

Lol see for yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=IqrgxZLd_gE

>A racially homogenous population is more friendly and trusting
shocking

No, i talked to people in line

Except i was a foreigner

Christianity isnt liked or disliked there.

I love how he's clearly about to colonize that Japanese qt with his massive white cock

Yes, we love foreigners here on Sup Forums, just as long as you don't overstay your welcome

Reminder that it is your duty as a white man to breed Japanese women

Wtf I love Japan now. They truly are honorary aryans

>hong kong isnt racist but it's fucked up in its own way. it's whole infrastructure is based on lite-slavery. girls from the Philippines ...
>they are often sexually abused by the men too.
that's it, moving to HK

friend of mine is half german/half japanese, he got a cute japanese gf who is living in Germany

but he dropped her later because he wanted to travel the world on his own

ah well...

OP, you are stupid as fuck.

The japanese have a culture of being kind, proper and courteous at the expense of all their true inner feelings. It's a collectivist culture that prioritizes respect and duty over true feelings. They will smile and laugh with you but you have no idea what they are truly thinking because they aren't supposed to show that.

It's not like they don't understand the concept of people vacationing and hospitality, they are first and foremost a culture of hospitality and duty. It is their duty to be kind to you as a guest, they didnt assumed you were an immigrant, they know Japan is a tourist hot spot.

The Japanese don't have a concept of nationality and ethnicity as distinct and the former PM of Japan even said that Japan is only for the ethnic Japanese. That doesnt mean they're all rabid racists who will claw foreigners who enter their country on vacation like for some reason you think Sup Forums believes. We simply understand that they want to remain mono-ethnic, that doesnt mean they can't appreciate visitors and foreign people.

Because theres a difference between being anti-immigration and being racist you candyass faggot.

Nuke Cucknada.

>>hong kong isnt racist but it's fucked up in its own way. it's whole infrastructure is based on lite-slavery. girls from the Philippines ...
>>they are often sexually abused by the men too.
>that's it, moving to HK
When I heard that Families get a female house slave from the Philipines (that often sleeps with the oldest son in a room) I got a bit excited. Too bad a cursory search in English did not reveal any sordid details at the time.

RAREST OF EM ALL

are you white? if not good luck

and you should be less of a retard and shitpost less but here you are leaf