If you want to ban Muslims so there's less bombings, why don't you just ban white people to stop shootings?

If you want to ban Muslims so there's less bombings, why don't you just ban white people to stop shootings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wEtbJmUoE-w.
youtube.com/watch?v=OR-fHoNQil4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ban both

Because the black population it's the one who causes more shootings in your country, fucktard

Somebody needs to ban you.

I agree.

if we want to improve dental hygiene why not just ban british people?

sage nigger

Because we are white
And this is our country

middle eastern countries can feel free to do that

SHALL

I think we should all revert to small tribes again, and only unite when some people disturb that balance by unifying into an empire.

Those shootings that you call happen almost exclusively in the United States. It's a gun problem, fueled by racial tension, poverty.
However, we have accepted that Americans have to shoot one another from time to time, since this way the can MAINTAIN and PRESERVE their GOD GIVEN FREEBOMS.

And maybe we should ban Ameritards if we want to rid the European people of degeneracy, you fucking inferior yank.

We already did 50 years ago you nigger loving subhuman kike faggot bitch cunt.

Check our immigration records.

Almost 100% of it from the past 50 years has come from spic goblin country. We don't allow Whites to enter our country anymore because "multiculturalism" and "diversity."

I mean, you have Joe Biden, former Vice President of the United States, openly cheering at WHITE PEOPLE BECOMING A MINORITY

youtube.com/watch?v=wEtbJmUoE-w.

AND NONE OF YOU HAVE DONE A THING, NOBODY KILLED THAT FUCKING KIKE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NATION'S CAPITAL

THIS IS WHY THE WHITE RACE DIES

YOU FILTHY BETA KEKS

Most gun crimes are committed by blacks.

/thread.

BAN ALL GUNS

youtube.com/watch?v=OR-fHoNQil4

butt-hurt bong
the post

Imagine being this asshurt lel.

>America educashion

AW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAWW
DA HALACOSST! HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW!!!

holy shit what a fucking great thread!

Jesus Christ this is the lowest quality post I've seen all day. Fucking saged.

Because white people don't shoot up places cause of their religion.

Can someone start flooding this bitch with redpills on black crime in America?

LOOK at the fucking graph.

>Dur if you want to ban violent prone people coming into your country and making shit worse you have to want to ban native people who make up your country as well otherwise your a hypocrite
Yeah great logic retard. Anyway blacks and spics are responsible for the gun crime problem in the US, Whites are pretty much the same there as they are in Europe in terms of shooting stats.

BAN ASSAULT WHITES

Anyone think this bitch looks like Brian peppers

So when are we going to send all white people back to Africa?

we dont accept white immigrants much. only highly successful and with skills

with muslims, we have programs importing low education, low skill muslims who have backwards cultural practices and have a tendency to be politically violent and go on warefare.

what's the basis for this comparison again?

Because it's not even about the shootings, it's about two incompatible cultures with entirely different worldviews. They cant integrate into western society

I'm going to find you and beat you to death one day.

I'd sniff her butt anyways, what's she gonna do about it? I'll just beat her up.

we'd have a much less shootings if we'd ban niggers

pretty worthless without a cite desu

dont fucking talk to me

T
R
I
G
G
ERED