Saying NO to the Pepper Jew

Have you taken the spicy pill yet?

Why are (((they))) pushing spicy food so hard?

Is this what is leading to effeminate men and unchecked immigration?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11293112/Men-who-like-spicier-food-are-alpha-males-with-higher-levels-of-testosterone-French-report-claims.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pssst wanna buy some capsicum?

Slide thread. Kys shill

imagine if suddenly there was a massive mongolian migration worldwide and they slowly forced you to adopt their culture, and food.

It's the same thing with kebab döner in germany (rapefugees and turks), curry in the UK (poos), tacobell in the US, and chink food in Canada/Australia

Effeminate men are caused by carbs and sugar. Get off this shit. It's making us girly and stupid

Spicy food is anti-white.

What am I shilling, exactly?

You a fucking pussy or something?

Spicy food is great

Spicy food is delicious. I've got some Carolina Reaper sauce I'm about to dip some wings in.

Just wondering if I'm contributing to the end of Western civilization by eating this tasty shit.

>Curry in the UK
>Taco bell
In the same breath
In cold blood!

Could live with mongolian barbecue

Fucking retard.

This is the worst thread I've seen on Sup Forums for 4 years

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11293112/Men-who-like-spicier-food-are-alpha-males-with-higher-levels-of-testosterone-French-report-claims.html

Beta cucks

Quick rundown on WTF?

Some user on Sup Forums once said they were screwing around with hairspray.

Seems like a likely explanation to me

Not sure. It looks like they thought it would be a funny experiment or something. Either they let gas build up in the SUV or the thing that was releasing gas let go of a shitload more than they expected.

They're young so maybe just curious and stupid.

LOL in any case.

Well that's good news. I love spicy food. I didn't want to give it up, but I also wanted to make sure I wasn't literally exterminating the White race by eating it.

>he doesn't like himself a good lecsó full of paprika
absolutely külföldi

Spicy food slaughters parasites in the intestinal track, you faggot

Someone should
Ask why you made such a
Gay thread, and while they're at it,
Expect them to tell you to read the first letter of each line

Spicy food linked with reducing marijuana edibles efficacy. Don't fall for the pepper jew goyim.

Sisagel?