Navalny 20!8

Next year are the Russian elections and Navalny has been causing a bit of a fuss. I have seen some of his videos, and from what I understand he is against corruption but I want to know what else does he stand for?

Is he a legit candidate? Is he CIA puppet? Is he Putin's puppet? Rus-anons and knowledgeable anons please enlighten.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Opposing-Forces-Plotting-new-Russia/dp/0993386938
youtube.com/watch?v=RmgTiLzNo5o
youtube.com/watch?v=5He_PGomJVs
yahoo.com/movies/russias-zhirinovsky-toasts-trump-victory-144737948.html
pravdareport.com/news/world/americas/12-04-2017/137468-zhirinovsky_trump-0/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Führerprinzip
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqKsmiVZ__k
kp.ru/daily/26074/2981039/
youtube.com/watch?v=gA8nm5jx5ZI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is a centrist populist. He haven't yet shown any actual political leaning, because of the situation he is in. If someone tells you he "knows his ideology", it's not true. He haven't exposed it yet

Would you vote for him on the basis of his anti corruption promises?

Who will stop the islamization of russia?

Bump

Aren't opposition leaders in vodkaland very prone to suiciding themselves with polonium?

Probably

If you are talking about Nemtsov then literally fuckign who. And Jerinovsky has been opposing Putin for decades basically.

He is better than Putin, that's all I need to know.

Navalny is a political slut. People who say he's cetrist or independent or populist or nationalist or liberal or any label really purposely ignore the protests he has already led before.
He doesn't give a shit who comes to them. In his 2011-2012 protests, there were Russian imperialists, there were Nazbols, there were LGBT rights people, there were communists, there were "muh free market" liberals, there were people for more political variety, there were people specifically anti-United Russia, pretty much anyone who was unhappy with anything was welcome to come to these protests.
Now, one could build a strong case for these protests and Navalny as a whole being backed by the west in general, and Soros in particular. That argument would change nothing of who Navalny is, however, regardless whether it's true or not. Navalny has no political affiliation that he has made public. He would say anything that the crowd wanted to hear. Quite a few problems that he made veyr clear to be his priorities back in 2011, he no longer mentions at all these days.

Navalny is not a politician. He's not a career politician who's in it for the power and money, he's not an ideologue politician who's in it in order to instate his utopia into reality, he's not a public servant who wants to make life easier for his people.
Navalny is, at his core, a real-life blogger. He wants to be the point of attention, he wants to attract the "clicks" and "likes". Everything he does goes to that purpose, and nothing ever goes against it. He doesn't alienate groups whatsoever, he panders to everyone. Nobody lieks corruption, that's why he's against it. Nobody thinks having no alternative voice is good for the government or the people, that's why he's against it.
He's nothing, and he has no skill to wield power, or to even hold it.

ЭЭЭЭЭЭЭ БЛЭT HЭBЭЛЬHЫЙ

You going to Tverskaya tomorrow?

He is a good guy. Lately he wrote a book in cooperation with our uber-Jew Adam Michnik. He is fascinated by our Solidarity Movement labour union that managed to accelerate process of the Soviet Union disintegration. He also considers Poland's economy as a role model for Russia, especially now in situation when they can't live from selling hydrocarbons anymore.

I recommend this book if you want to know a mental structure of this guy.

Alexei Navalny, Russian opposition firebrand, and Adam Michnik, Polish thinker and seasoned activist, take a walk in Red Square, Moscow, to talk about Poland's struggle for independence from the USSR, the collapse of the Soviet empire, and nothing less than the future of Russia. From dissidents to solidarity, Michnik talks animatedly about battling the 'salami' tactics of the old Polish communist regime. Step by step, beneath the Kremlin walls, Navalny is looking for parallels. How did a small group of opposition-minded Poles come to form a ten-million-strong political movement? 'Our strength lay in our solidarity,' says Michnik. Navalny knows what he's up against: 'Putin's main weapon is his ability to bribe the population.' But he also knows his fellow countrymen, for there is 'no one in the country who approves of palace-buying officials.' They pass by Lenin's tomb many times, searching for a way forward. When it's much easier to talk revolution than to actually make it happen, how do you breach the walls of the Kremlin? Here is a clarion call. The blueprint for a new Russia.

amazon.co.uk/Opposing-Forces-Plotting-new-Russia/dp/0993386938

Good post.

You serious now? Zhirik is a clown who never ever tried to oppose Putin, just like all other "system opposition", everybody know that.

space cowboys see you tomorrow on tverskaya
remove occupants

>alleged Russian nationalist
>collaborating with a Pole
>collaborating with a Jew
>collaborating with a Polish Jew
A flag redder than the Red Banner.

Nope, I'm not in Moscow

>Quite a few problems that he made veyr clear to be his priorities back in 2011, he no longer mentions at all these days

Maybe he has gotten more serious since then.

>He's nothing, and he has no skill to wield power, or to even hold it.

But maybe it's better than Putin and his friends "wieldign power" on vineyards in Tunscany and mansions all over Russia while the average Russian is poor as fuck.

> collaborating

WTF? They only wrote a book together. Navalny seems to be very into our Solidarity Movement. He probably tries to build something similar in Russia with one difference: our movement was based entirely on working class, while Navalny tries to use frustration of growing private-sector middle class in Russia and students. That's my impression. He would have very big problems with explaining anything to sovok-elders who blindly love Putin.

LESS THAN 1 DAY PUTINOIDS
1 DAY
cops are scum desu
also if you see any cop pidors trying to illegally arresting peaceful protestors you should throw fucking brikcs at them, beat, break their necks etc
kill cops

The guy wants to replace current fucks in the givrrment only for tge reason of personal gains. Still, he is quite popular for an opposition nowadays. Would vote/10.

He is for gun rights. No dictator wannabe is advocating for gun rights
Hmmm... Kadyrov?

looks comfy af
youtube.com/watch?v=RmgTiLzNo5o

imo Zhirinovsky is the best politician ever
youtube.com/watch?v=5He_PGomJVs
I would make a 360 cange of opinion and love russia again if only the most based man ever would win russian presidency

This, sempai. Also literally "dude weed lmao". Russian version JUSTin Trudeo.

Average Analny supporter. A modern, cringy and pathetic version of Bolsheviks and anarchists.
I never said he's a dictator though. But you're wrong, Hitler was for gun rights lel.

If he actually loosens gun laws I will be impressed. The 5 year wait for a rifle is retarded. Also I want that conceal carry EDC shit like the amerifats.

he was talking about decrminalization of small amounts ofweds, people literally get jailed for consuming
FFUCK PUTINOIS AND FUCK COP PIDORS

Here's the big enchilada/basic gestalt, Zhirik is a KGB project.

He's our little poor trump.

>analny
putnist shills are ll homos who think about anal and other gay shit
pidor

Is Navalny taller than little man Pootini?

Make Russia great again

>He's our little poor trump.

He changes his mind fast like Trump too

First i was like:

yahoo.com/movies/russias-zhirinovsky-toasts-trump-victory-144737948.html

... and then i was like:

pravdareport.com/news/world/americas/12-04-2017/137468-zhirinovsky_trump-0/

He isn't Putin, and isn't pro-Protuin. That's enought.

And you have to have a steel balls to make a movie about a man which is actual premiere minister and used to be president

Apologize.

So he's basically the Macron of Russia? A man with no clear affiliations, pandering wherever the core voters have their hearts?
What's his position on Syria?

>hitler
>dictator
pick one you retarded monkey

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Führerprinzip

Polish hearts were broken when Nemtsov was killed. I hope that Navalny won't end up like him.

cops are cowards who can only arrest skinny peaceful students
cops are pisors who are afraid of tough russian men
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqKsmiVZ__k

Stop this meme, it was fun at first but now it's cancer

you need to be 18+ to post here dude

So, he's like Trump then?

Navalny is anybody but a real ideological politician. Just recently in an interview to "Dozhd" channel, he was asked on the matter of Crimea - he didn't reply. His political program looks a lot like toasts before drinking. I would assume, that even Karl Pilkington wouldn't support him, provided that he's a Russian citizen(no offense, Karl).

I'm 23. You click two times on my post, are you hands shaking, Putinbot?

What would happen if I take this flag out to protests?

>i know all the motives of this guy just because
You know that with his agenda of anti-corruptioner combined with old snakes everywhere placed by their friends in the government will make it impossible? He doesn't have that opportunity.

nothing, some multiculti opposition kikes will probably look at you with bad face
you see falgs like this toworrow 100%

But its understandable that he needs a massive following at first, under a pretext like corruption, to face a giant like putin. The "on vam ne dimon" shit took balls.

do you speak russian? i recommend you checking out holligan clashes against police worms
i wish hools would come omorrow to sing ebin songs and throw shit at police scum ;_;

You fucking idiot, he did reply.
There's no answer "yes/no" for this crimea question, you dumb fuck.
He said that this shit couldn't be wiped out completely anytime soon, that real refferendum needs to take place, but Sobchak refused to understand anything other than binary.

>Sobchak

Xenia? xD

Йec

Just once I'd like to see a politician run on pro-corruption promises.

I am Russian. Post some links.

So then he evaded the question? Dont need to suck his dick this much faggot

There is. Crimea is Russia. The end.

>massive following
Crimea annexation is supported by 95%. Russia stronk! Maybe it's 80% today, idk. The only reason to be vague on Crimea question is if you're pro-western libcuck that cares more about western approval thab getting actual votes. I don't like it.

What is his stance on Crimea?

he is looking for potential sponsors so he nisnt stepping anyones toes

She has a Polish surname and she is aware of it. Putin was a slave-boy of her father, maybe that's why she can shit on Putin in public without repercussions xD

- Итaк, мы здecь coбpaлиcь, чтoбы paз и нaвceгдa зaкpыть eвpeйcкyю тeмy, – нaчaлa Кceния Coбчaк и oбъявилa нeизвecтнyю дeтaль cвoeй биoгpaфии: - Moй дeд eвpeй и c aнтиceмитизмoм я cтoлкнyлacь paнo. Ho кaмни лeтeли пoчeмy-тo в мoeгo oтцa Aнaтoлия Coбчaкa, coвceм нe eвpeя, a пoлякa. Eгo бoмбapдиpoвaли дoмыcлaми – мoл, Coбчaк взял для пpикpытия дeвичью фaмилию жeны.

kp.ru/daily/26074/2981039/

>pro-corruption
Putin and pretty much everyone else.

Crimea is german, end of story.

Well this particular flag is one of the lease desacralized in our history. Though fuck Nicolas II.

I agree with this, my grandma lives In crimea (Eupatoria) and she agrees with this too.

And it's not like referendum going to change something, 80% chances are people will choose russian side, because no one needs another long process of changing literally everything on this island and 20% they will choose ukraine but ukraine is too poor and won't take it back because reasons (or mayb it'll get it back, will drown in more debts, but happily shouting "klyati moskali sosnule").

All kikes must be gassed desu.

>Though fuck Nicolas II.
Pochemu?

>Moй дeд eвpeй
How do we send her back to Jail?

In what way he replied? By mumbling some shady shit that even Nemtsov didn't say because he was more competent. Neither he provided solution to Donbass problem. Some shit about 'Minsk Agreements' and not a single comment on Ukrainian implementation of them, let alone not a word of Eurasian Economic Union - a core of our foreign trade!

He's a shitty politician and will never win landslide!
Only 1-1.5% of Russian population seem to understand that corruption is bad. A majority of those who say that it is, in fact would bribe and take bribes if offered. In some regions corruption has became a custom for all.

If Medvedev will go to 2018 election, I would give him my vote without second thought. Best Russian President EVER.

Then he answered it in dimension where both of his answers are not taken from negative side by different groups of people.
He literally stated that crimea sticks to us like a massive chunk of shit, and even if we run another referendum (basically giving toilet paper to wipe shit out) the shit won't be gone.

>Navalny
Navalny is a graduade of the Yale World Fellows program

It's a program for "emerging global leaders" created by Maurice R. Greenberg.

Maurice R. Greenberg is a vice chairman and director of the Council on Foreign Relations, and a member of David Rockefeller's Trilateral Commission.

Hope that answers your question.

>All kikes must be gassed desu.

Please, don't xD

youtube.com/watch?v=gA8nm5jx5ZI

There is no need for referendum. Crimea is Russian and was always Russian. It was won by Russian blood and it was settled by Russians.
Only reason it ever ended up as a part of a sad joke called ''Ukraine'' is a communist decision. Communists did not represent Russian people and thus they had no right to give it away to anyone.
Same ''Ukrainians'' cry about communists but support them in this case. Talk about principles.

Help me understand this, especially for the russians of Sup Forums, if they say it's so corrupt in Russia, why even vote? If someone has that much power as they say they do, what's not to say he didn't fix the numbers.

Where is the trust in your system?

Is it true that they have positioned machine guns and katyusha rocket launchers in Moscow city center?

>If Medvedev will go to 2018 election, I would give him my vote without second thought. Best Russian President EVER.

Is this bait?

>HE MUST PROVIDE SOLUTION FOR THE PROBLEM THAT IS ARISE BECAUSE OF PUTIN
Nice one.
He said basically he would do our agreements, what's wrong with that? All other blame will go to ukraine, this is the "soluiton".
>EEU
That shit is worthless.
>Medvedev
Oh boy.
>in what way

He has some actually. Khodorkovsky is the one.

This shit you wrote here is good, but that's not how the world works you know? There's a thing called independence and we crossed it under the false referendum.

>(((Navalniy)))
Literally a US-sponsored 5th columnist

Elecations are a ritual for foreign observers, the majority here doesn't give a shit about them honestly.

That said, you can't just randomly write whatever results you want, it's pretty widely known that the most you can achieve while maintaining plausible deniability is like adding 5-7% or something comparable.

Its Russia day tomorrow. It's celebration props. But it will give it a revolutionary feel tomoorrow. So jealous I can't go.

>restoring Russian territory is ''a problem'' and a ''chunk of shit''
Yet another Analny ''nationalist'' drone.

We should go back and cross it again just to make sure.

because he is commie brainwashed pidor lmao
Nicholas was best rulerof russia

This guy has no concrete ideology

Stop misinformating Sup Forums, khodorkovsky doesn't provide sponsorship for him.

The first thing any actual Russian leader would to is denounce the Belavezha Accords as illegal.

Is khodorkovsky even relevant? Does he even have money left?

Literal 5th columnist
Hopefully he sips on some polonium

Katyusha is not that old.

I would doubt that EEU worthless. After all, this is an economic integration with our former Soviet counterparts, allowed by WTO system. You don't seem to understand how the world economy works, do you?

EEU is definitely a foothold for which every politician should climb and a signpost for where political and ideological movement should go.

>independence
We're talking about ''Ukraine'' here. It's just a collection of lands assembled by Bolsheviks for purpose of fucking over Russians, and now administered by oligarchs with Western backing.
''Independence'' does not apply to ''Ukraine''.
>false referendum
Referendum was just a PR bullshit. There was no need for it. Crimea was, is and will be Russian.

Why do all Montenegrins shill for Russia? Or are you the same guy?
You joined NATO recently and all, what's in it for you?

>non-legitimately capturing territory that was legitimately given to another republic is fine
>switching "crimean situation" with "crimea"
Proxy-pidarashka,ples.

USA isnt any better
they cheated bernie sanders out of presidential run
they cheated Ron Paul out of presidential run
Trump was also supposed to lose but won through blind luck
all this time you hoped for something
now do the russians

> implying he can run for president
> implying he will be allowed to run for president when your under a legal court case in muh Russian legal system
> Implying he won't be assasinated by a random street gopnik (working for the FSB)
> implying he has any support outside of a few numales in Moscow and St.Petersberg along with faggots who are too young to vote
> Implying "voting" in Russia
> Implying Democracy in Russia
> Implying he doesn't work for the FSB already