Literally served in the cabinet of the most unpopular president in French history

>Literally served in the cabinet of the most unpopular president in French history.
>Minister of economics in the most disastrous administration in modern French history.
>Literally the most stereotypical member of the elite imaginable. A bisexual millionaire banker who worked for the Jews and fucked a married woman.
>Wants more EU, more power to the banks, more power to the rich, all about big money and capital dictatorship.
>We have to get used to terrorism :)

>People vote for this absolute jackass, because he's going to bring "change"

This is going to be an absolute disaster. He's going to fuck the entire country, I guarantee it. France has made a terrible mistake.

gas gas gas I'm gonna step on the gas

What a disgusting monkey of a wife that is, fucking chimp

Don't forget he obviously worked for a CIA ngo to ruin France.

:'(
We know.

Can i have a quick rundown on that wife of his?
> EU memeber states
Should all be razed and flooded desu.

She has children that are older than him

Still wondering how this happened. Do french people exist anymore? I know there isn't a french culture but surely someone in that shithole is still french?

Consider yourself the martyr that Europe needs. When France, Sweden and Germany start enacting sharia law, then hopefully the rest of Europe will start waking up.

frogs and krauts want their precious eu. the amount of cuckoldry that takes place in western europe is fucking record breaking

You'd be in the same boat as them if you had rep by pop

Neo-French revolution when

absolutely degenerate

The wife has more masculine facial characteristics than him.

>>People vote for this absolute jackass, because he's going to bring "change"

Actually They voted for him because they didn't wan't that racist/nativist cunt Le Pen to be president.

Good point but doesn't answer the question. I never even hear of french people or their culture anymore.

So that's why his party is also winning the legislative election?

Jesus, how can people be this mentally detached from reality? Le Pen is probably the best politician in all of Europe.

>Literally
you should search that word's definition

you also should stop trusting all the BS you read on the internet
there's only one thing you should do, but it's tough, try to be less intellectually challenged

Daily reminder that this is our first lady.

Are you saying he did not literally serve in Hollande's cabinet?

Are you saying that a millionaire banker with a questionable relationship, working for the most stereotypical NWO-family is not literally something someone would come up with, when asked to imagine a 'capitalist pig'?

Go ahead and enlighten me. What BS am I trusting? Is he not a banker? Did he not work for Hollande? Was he not the minister of economics in his disastrous administration? Has he not stated what I claimed he stated about terrorism? Is he not all about the free market and corporate deregulation?

Next time you post, actually think what you're about to say, so you don't embarrass yourself.

Could be worse. They could've elected a woman.

This clown isn't going to serve a full term.

micron pls

things will have to get worse before they get absolutely terrifying

you must be joking

After seeing the results I wonder if this country and the people living in it are still worth fighting.
I just can't believe so many people followed the "let's give him a chance" meme. Even people that were totally opposed to him in the first place now think that letting him having a overwhelming majority is better than putting him in the incapacity of doing whatever he wants.
In a few weeks, people went from pissed off to totally obedient. What happened?

Not really...

Macron is an educated French man who does what's best in the given situation. Ever notice how the alt-right champions are in bed with Zionist kikes? Trump, Wilders, not to mention many of the movement leaders are literal Jews and that's only the tip of the iceberg. By shilling for these kikes you're only going to make things worse.

Now you don't have to agree with me, just take a second or two to think next time some Israelite or Israelite shill tells you how to run your country.

Glad he won and did well.

We're fucked but France are miles ahead of us in being cucked. The sooner they fuck up the quicker the liberal cunts in this country and across Europe will wake up.

One country has to suffer. That might as well be France.

>this is what neo/pol/ thinks is based politics

His wife is 25 years older than him. The guy is a granny-fucker or a faggot, probably both. When a guy settles for that, you just know there's some ugly shit to be found in the background.

Macron is going to be Merkel's little bitchboi and together they're going to fuck French like there's no tomorrow.

Doesn't he have similar positions with Hollande?
Isn't he pretty much Hollande 2.0?

least he isn't racist!

She's also unironically from a family of chocolatiers famous for their macarons.

Macron - macarons.

Christ on a stick.

He literally worked for the Rothschild bank L M A O

Sharia law within 3 years.

France hasn't made a good decision since the Saint Bartholomew's Night, what the hell did you expect?

Macron is literally french Obama - a pretty face with no brain doing whatever the rich tell him to. It shows how pathetic and stupid the average person is that this can consistently work.

No they won't

Liberals are totally awake and aware of what they're doing and what it will bring. That is why they do it. You cannot 'wake' them up. They want White Western Christian civilization destroyed.