My Life as a California Trump Supporter: Part 2

Hello again. This is the same 19 y/o high-functioning autistic Trump supporter based out of southern "Cuckifornia".

Just when I thought my faith in my state could get any worse, it just did.

Out in downtown LA, a couple thousand LGBT people are holding a Resist Trump march, with no apparent plan to make an actual difference other than just complaining.

Also, this #ResistMarch is number one on the trending section on Twitter, even with its own livestream coverage. Xbox's E3 2017 press conference is only number three on the trending list, which really disappoints me.

Again, only sitting here and complaining about all these issues with CA is not going to fix the problem, but my main reason I'm here is actually to ask for advice rather than to complain with no plan to really make change.

Sorry for bothering you all, but I needed to relieve my anger and stress from the majority of idiots here in my home state. If you could advise me as how to reinstate some common sense here in California, that would be fantastic. Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.google.com/ JosephStardust/posts/69sZ7W8USXX
latimes.com/projects/la-pol-ca-california-neighborhood-election-results/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>LET MUSLIMS AND SOMALIIS IN NOW!!!

i actually hear fags say this

I feel you bro, white trump supporter in San Bernardino. Not many of us here

>resist trump by blocking up traffic in the city with the worst traffic on the planet

I bet they gained so many new supporters of their cause today.

>Just when I thought my faith in my state could get any worse, it just did.
As a fellow SoCal user, why? This is absolutely par the course. I'd be more surprised if they weren't marching for absolutely no reason.

>mfw I left that state just before Trump won

Most of my 'friends' were hardcore liberals and acted like they pitied me for being conservative. When they lost the election they sent me all sort of hate and threats that I enjoyed for a good while before they outright made me persona non grata.

>Gay march
>anti-Trump
>California

Fuck. It's like HIV's version of the trail of tears.

I'm in the same situation bro.

Honestly I don't see California getting better anytime soon, it will only get worse.

I'm thinking of moving.

California will eventually collapse on itself and I don't want to be there when it happens.

A friend who can't see past something as minor as a difference of political opinions is no true friends.

think of how much good could be done with one tactical airstrike on that block

the number of people with aids in this country would probably drop a few percent

Hey, a leftist "activist" shot our first "far right" politician when he was set to become our PM. That politician was gay.

Leftists don't give two fucks about their stated ideals. They only want power.

tl dr

Political opinions are not really something minor, they are literally how you choose to live your life, they are your values.

You can be acquaintances and "get along" with people with other political opinions, but you will never be true friends if you don't share values.

The worst part is that people in the Bay Area always bring up politics out of the blue with some headline they saw on reddit or to make fun of some nazi. When I mention voting for Trump, My women friends get extremely serious and want to "debate" but just call my positions anti-minority/women. My guy friends think I was voting/supporting him ironically because it was funny. It really feels like the whites out here are total zombies and the rest of the population is always thinking about drugs.

>Political opinions are not really something minor, they are literally how you choose to live your life, they are your values.

Now they are, thanks to marxism and the hegelian dialectic being taught in every facet of our lives in the current year.

>muh everything is class struggle

Marxism was designed from the ground up to destabilize nations, to destroy their antibodies.

Imagine what a suitcase nuke going off in sanfan would do for the public health numbers...

I feel the exact same, people keep trying to push this "be different" agenda, but they also don't want to be a minority opinion so they are pushing this on several people and trying to make it normal when they are going against their whole goal, being different. Normal is not being different.

>the trail of queers

Pls don't do it until I get out of here

I'm leaving soon, I'm not like these freaks.

We have next to zero influence on politics. If two people are not activists, they should be able to be friends. Some of my friends have turned on me thinking like you, but I live with some others and it impedes nothing about our friendship. It varies from person to person, but I think you're taking politics too seriously. Judge by character/actions not thoughts.

Trump's support among Asians was higher than whites in SF, one of the only counties in the country where minority support overcame the white support.

That's how bad it is, if you run into a random Chinese in SF, he's more likely to be a Trump voter than a white guy.

if isis and faggot muslims would just get like 30 semis, pack em full of fert bombs, and smash into these faggots and detonate the explosives. then a shitload of faggot lefties die and america gains the perfect reason to execute
>EVERY
>SINGLE
>MUSLIM
>MAN
>WOMAN
>CHILD

Can we replace California with Puerto Rico already?

If you are able to be friends with people who are diametrically opposed to what you want, then you don't really want what you say you do.

The Asians around here do seem to be more conservative, they have a good work ethic.

Sadly few think like that though. I understand other user saying politics touch on your own personal values and morals, but at the same time they shouldn't rule you. It's literally what being "accepting" of others is about yet the open minded left can't hack it

I'm too poor to have a nuclear weapon and too stupid to build one. I feel sorry for you tho...it's gotta be pretty fuckin bad out there in terms of low lives and degenerates

DEPORT ALL CARD CARRYING LEFTIE FAGGOTS TO THE PACIFIC OCEAN

Has Trump literally ever said anything disparaging about gay people?

I feel like the only sane person on Earth here

I am constantly putting on an act just to fit in, it's exhausting

dont you dare move to my state and vote for stupid shit

we already have a californian infestation to deal with

Here in PA, we've slowly started to uncuck after Philly and Pittsburgh had way too much power.

State of Jefferson when?

You need to get out. Serious it is the only thing you can do.

California is making treaties with foreign countries now because liberal smugness has accelerated to the point where they believe states have the right to secede from the Union and make treaties on their own.

There will be a period of nasty riots in the near future when none of the dem attacks on the President in the white house hold up and backfires in spectacular ways on their own people. I legitimately fear for your safety and those of your family and friends. You are young and don't remember the Watts riots Rodney King etc but they were bad.

You also have drought issues and earthquakes and the highest cost of living in the US which will be made worse when Trump stops making the rest of the US subsidize your state taxes by deducting it from your federal income tax.

People WILL riot there as they rioted over far less in the pass. It will be a bloodbath against anyone right leaning or white until martial law is declared.

You can attempt to redpill people with this but you will not turn the tide. I used to live in Northern Cal which has the same mental disease but there are enough white people and actual producers there to make rioting a bad idea and the champagne liberal elite would not let it happen in their backyard. SoCal has no such protection.

Get out, and get out quickly, let the acceleration of the left continue down into the hell that awaits them until the state is cleaned up via martial law.

California has become so anti american it is high time to start treating them as a hostile foreign power within our own border.

I'm thinking about Arizona or Colorado :^)

why do fags hate trump? he's never said anything to indicate he's antifag and even supported absurd transvestite bathroom stuff which personally enrages me; not being antifag is the one thing i don't support trump on

I am also a Trump supporter in so cal, still feels good that he won because the butthurt here never ended.

Probably just
Mike "get the jumper cables" pence

This isn't always true. Most people I associate with want a house, family, and to be surrounded by good people. Some are just misinformed by the media. We do more than just talk about politics all day.

Move to counties away from the coast. If that doesn't work, look for cheap land and job opportunities out of state.

shit man I just got here, wtf

No, but that's not what's important.

heh, I'm 19 and live in Cali too.

Well then you share values, so it works

Those people do not sound like liberals to me, I am surrounded by people here that hate families, hate children, and want to live a dead end life of degeneracy

>LBGT hates Trump
>Trump is the most pro-LGBT conservative ever
>Trump is more pro-LGBT than Hillary (who has a record of being anti-gay marriage).
>Faggots chimpout at Trump

Wouldn't it be great if we dropped some agent Orange or Napalm in that sea of faggots.

Not shocked really. I gotta ask what's the every day like....are you around the rich snobs who think their advanced degree makes them better? Or are you around the street filth?

>women want to have serious debates

Ugh. I know what you mean. If you're a liberal woman you don't support family values and by extension the only issues you care about are killing your babies and a sense that you're under male oppression. How could you be so heartless to not care about their issues at all?! You must be one of them, and therefore beneath their enlightened minds

Makes me sick

>Van der Graaf was arrested shortly after shooting Fortuyn, who died immediately. In court, van der Graaf testified that he had become alarmed that Fortuyn was using Muslims and immigrants as scapegoats in a campaign to seek political power. He thought the politician endangered society with his controversial statements. His trial started on 27 March 2003. He was convicted on 15 April 2003 and sentenced to 18 years in prison. The trial generated large interest from the Dutch public, especially Fortuyn supporters.[2] Van der Graaf appealed for the reduction of the sentence to 16 years, but on 18 July 2003, the appeals court upheld the previous sentence. He was released on parole in May 2014 after serving two-thirds of his sentence.[6]

jesus christ, you people are fucking cucked

You forgot to mention the
>religion of peace

LGBT degenerates. Lock 'em up!

So has Trump actually said anything homophobic or what

I meet a good mix of both

The white rich liberal snobs are annoying, I just nod my head and agree when they tell me about their amazing efforts to save the indigenous peoples of whateverland, while they live in their gigantic mansions

The street filth are annoying in a stupid sort of way. They just do drugs all day long, never have children, a house, a car, or anything of real value, and think they are the cool kids.

The worst though are the masses of useful idiots here who just go along with whatever liberal line is fed to them from CNN. These are the people working normal jobs here, living normal lives, but they do the majority of the footwork for this ridiculous ideology by forming "public consensus"

Never.

He's smart enough to realize gays are a self correcting problem. They only became an issue because faggot neocons were bringing them up every campaign to appeal to evangelicals, otherwise the leftists wouldn't have gotten traction with it at all.

They can be pretty libtarded, but they're family oriented.
God forbid single motherhood gets brought up in any capacity. I can frame the whole arguments around the happiness of both the woman and the children while ignoring how single fathers tend to do better aspect of it. And I'm still anti-woman.

Right with you. The LGBEETEE fucks are some of the most disgusting wretches I can think of after Hajji's. They're a pinnacle of SJWism and need to ve locked in asylums.

you cant get out

>redit spacing

This shit happens all the time in Berkeley. I rarely even go out anymore unless it's to work or if I need to go buy stuff. Can't wait to move the fuck out of the bay area.

this is why i hate trump supporters

>high functioning autist
No need to specify OP, we could already tell

rofl we looked at demographic groups around America in infectious disease epidemiology class

Bay area homos are petri dishes of sexually transmitted infections.

Just remember you're not alone. Something like 3.5 million Trump voters in California.

Santa Cruz County here.

they don't even know why they are marching or what they are resisting.

LAfags - which street are they marching on, and where are they headed? I'm starting to hear a lot of helicopters and sirens

>tfw independent conservative gay Trump voter
disgusted and lonely

>single motherhood

Those poor single mothers. Their hearts bleed so for them.

the irony is lost on them that religiously decreed and enforced marriage was the best deterrent for single motherhood and its woes. They want to replace any sense or purpose of the family unit to make all troubles a single mother has go away. Maybe the women should just be more selective. You can't coddle the stupid in your society.

Faggot Americans

Silence dog fucker

Its just an IRL circlejerk virtue signalling party. It's how insane lefties socialize.

714 checking in.

>be faggot
>vote to remove politican that wants to keep out religious people who want to throw you off buildings so you can vote in one that wants to shock the homosex out of you
>the absolute state of butt bandits

This. There are a large number of Republicans in Southern California. Organize to protect yourself. In public areas, dress down and do your best to blend in with the local population.

714 checking in too.
Watching the Microsoft E3 conference, but I kind of want to go to LA and trigger communists.
I hate communists.

There is nothing that conservatives can do to get faggots on board so FUCK THEM. DO NOT CATER TO THEM.

>Couple months ago, meet up with a friend
>Instead of saying hi, he hands me a beer
>"Man I'm so fucking pissed about Trump's travel ban"
>"Why the fuck do you care? Do you even know any muslims?"
>
>
>"no, it's just not constitutional"
JUST

>Joseph Stardust
Is that your name? Don't use your fucking name in a post you faggot.

plus.google.com/ JosephStardust/posts/69sZ7W8USXX

>that San Francisco graph

Kill me

who went to the san bernardino rally?

that's just liberal making the bed for trump.

Somehow I don't think that's his real name

YOU ARE USING A GRAPH THAT HAS HITLER AS A FUCKING FASCIST. SERIOUSLY YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE ABOUT JACK SHIT REDDIT

>Sorry for bothering you all
nice blogpost calibro
lurk moar before asking blatantly retarded questions
better yet lurk and then post what you intend to do after OODA

Trump is Andrew Jackson reborn

also Hitler was not right win you dumb fucking faggot lebbit. I swear to fucking shit stop bringing your garbage here.

I'm pretty conservative, I think I'd get along with Islams, specially considering I don't give a fuck about religion.

Just like that woman's march.

Lol conservatism and monarchism do not go hand in hand.

Leave CA and never vote for a fucking leftist or neocon ever again. LEAVE NOW. Its only going to get worse.

>my personal blog on Sup Forums: Part Two.
Holy shit man, consider suicide.

yea same here but if he's using a name associated with his account its probably dumb too.

it's an antifa retard they've been on the boards lately.

It's bad, but at least they can't find your neighborhood.

latimes.com/projects/la-pol-ca-california-neighborhood-election-results/

>This is the same 19 y/o high-functioning autistic Trump supporter based out of southern "Cuckifornia".
are you the guy that called in The Dick Show that made that documentary about autism?

Califag here that's 15 min away from DTLA, what can I do to combat this degeneracy?

Leftists hate being filmed because it exposes their treachery and degeneracy.
The best way is to just show normal folks that these "anti-Trump" people are the true villains.

Is there anyone from Sup Forums in that rally?

What the fuck this is the most retarded image I've seen this month

santa cruz county, brutal. south san jose here