Does Trump have something up his sleeve?

During the press conference with Romanian President Klaus Iohannis Donald stated that Jim Comey's account of the conversations they shared were innacurate. He stated without hesitation that he would voluntarily testify under oath as to these innacuracies. As well, when asked about the recordings, President Trump made it clear that the information would revealed within a short period of time.

So what's your opinion, /pol? The way I see it, either Trump is arrogant and wildly bluffing, or he has the royal flush and he's itching to go all in.

he has greater israel up his sleeve

Hurrr duuurrr le 8d chess xddd

Nope. He'll make it worse and worse forever until it's over.

Down syndrome detected

It means he has no recordings, and expects to be free to contradict anything he wants with no consequences. He assumes that there will be no criminal trial in which prosecution is allowed to bring up all his past statements as an example of his lack of honesty. He might be right to make those assumptions.

Bump.

Bump.

You forgot the best part. He told the press that they are going to be very disappointed when he releases the tapes.
Rumor is that he has tapes but not just of Comey

we shall see . . .

the only retard thing is the one who trust in fuking bourg.

Joint press conferences are an embarrassment. The press could use these events to teach us (and themselves) about the visiting country. But no, Muh Russia, Muh impeachment. Every fucking time. They NEVER have anything useful or edifying to say.

What deals does the US have with Romania? What is the history of our relationship?
What is Romania's biggest challenge at the moment?

I know none of these things, because our press is complete shit.

If Trump testifies under oath, it is almost certain he will get caught in a lie. It's just... it's just who he is.

>Underestimating Trump
It's hilarious to watch people make the same mistake over and over and over again.

SeeYou have unironically bought into the idea that he's incompetent. Read his fucking books. Legal battles are nothing to him.

>Communism
>Nothing works
>Nobody works
>Theres no food
>Pls help

Bumping

Trump might be playing 48D Chess-the Deep State has had more than 50 years to corrupt the world.some say 60% of the FBI are corrupted and blackmailed-kiddy diddlers. The White Hats who try to expose them get suicided. Trouble with Comey and Andrew mccabe is that we KNOW all about them and if THEY suddenly die from 2 self inflicted gunshots to the bakc of the head while in the bathtub with a toaster after having a heart attack there are suspects.

Wuz

Learn history m8

The questions asked were legitimate. I don't understand how people blindly fall for muh Russian Western civ savior when in fact it's a shithole itching to get anything it can.

Take it from someone who has a decent understanding of marxism and communism, because it sunk in people's mentality after decades.

The west is so naive, the main reason communism fell(besides the obvious economic and other reasons) is because the commies failed to remove the faith in people, but seeing how much fedora tipping is happening in the west i doubt they'll have too much trouble this time.

Oddly enough them making the same mistake over and over is actually starting to wear on my psyche. I'm sitting here waiting for the ultimate payoff of the liberals realizing the absolute error of their world view and they JUST. NEVER. GET IT. The next 8 years are going to be the ultimate case of blue balls.

Fake faggot Spaniard - here's a REAL Spaniard.

I think Trump has been running a sting on these guys from the moment he took office.