Amerisharts really elected this clown?

Amerisharts really elected this clown?

youtu.be/qnuJcdVz8nM

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/germany/angela-merkel-s-anti-trump-alliance-crumbling-ahead-of-g-20-a-1151439.html
reuters.com/article/us-germany-mexico-idUSKBN19106G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying Justin Turdo actually understood anything of what he said

>and uh... you know a lot of bad things

>being this fucking gullible

>Implying Trump actually understood anything of what he said

>Drama Teacher
>Billionaire Business Man

You are right. Forgot you didn't elect him.
Putin did

>looks at flag
Opinion disregarded

I voted for Trump (and will again) but yeah his speeches need work it's very embarrassing LOL

So glad I'm not American right now

I voted for Trump (and will again) but we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

Damn right he did.

>no telepromt

Epic meme friend

For the ninth time, DID YOU MEET WITH THE ETHICS COMMISSIONER!!!

>LEAF
>DAY OF THE RAKE

Larp moar, shariablue

Literally a drama teacher vs. a billionaire.

Trudeau hasn't a fucking notion of anything he said

Trudea probably was told how to explain it to laymen by a smart person while Trump was to intelligent to listen to anyone and just said whatever came to his mind.

>rehashing the "quantum particle + wave" meme

That's not how quantum computers work and the people who build them know that.

Fuck off Mohamed! Don't you have another bridge full of pedestrians to run over?

He knows enough to prevent this in the US.

>Quantum computing meme
vs
>Usable resource

LEL, a fucking snowboard instructor armed with a teleprompter vs a man with the conviction and the balls to fight the entire United States post-war establishment.

You should have elected a teleprompter, it would have been less embarrassing.

Trudeau didn't even explain it properly so I am 100% certain he was fed this, you fucks will gobble anything that "sounds" smart.

Leaf faggot sounds like he was reciting A Brief History of Time

Trudeau sure buckled fast when Trump ordered him to let Merkle twist in the wind.

apex video, OP
gave me a good laugh thank you

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN PAL

Yeah, you all are secretly French. You'll surrender fast as hell.

And that's a problem how?

Kys faggot

It's not a problem, it's just not impressive in any way

SHUT UP AND OBEY.

Trudeau knows we have your nuts in a vice, and if we embargo you even a little bit, that faggot will NEVER get re-elected.

Oh because he's just copying someone else?

I should mention how much suffering CANADIANS WILL EXPERIENCE...

...BUT I DON'T CARE.

>leaf manlet pretending to know about anything other than losing at boxing or getting cucked

Funny, that doesnt explain why vietnamese farmers cucked your whole military

Trudeau messed up though.
Notice how people laughs near the end? That's because he mixed up the duality of wave-particle with the concept of quantum state superposition.

The JUNGLE cucked the military, and none of the equipment or people are in use today.

We are much better at killing. If we blocked your trade, Canada would be dead in a month.

> repeating what you read in a book

wow so smart

fpbp

This

Way to stick to the retarded burger stereotype, as if you could block off the arctic. If we started a new immigration program with Mexico, you'd all be brown in a week (Oh wait).

Oh, so you got cucked by farmers with nice weapons.

>too intelligent to listen

>56k dead vs 1.3 million dead
>never lost a battle
>whiny, limpwristed leftist cucks (like you) cried and chimped out because their comrades were getting genocided
>Nixon gets tired of listening to it and leaves

>as if you could block off the arctic.

A. we could.

B. you're not getting enough shipments through there to keep your people from practicing cannibalism in a month.

Particle-wave duality doesn't explain quantum computing. Uranium can be used badly.

Physics-Battle score:
Trump 1
Trudeau 0

>loses 56k thousand cucks
>still napalms villages and gets away with war crimes

They should've carpet bombed the whole country, and then flown back to the US to bomb your inbred village. Shit, even your generals fit the retarded burger stereotype.

>(((war crimes)))
How does shlomo's dick taste?

>war crimes

You going to do something about it?

Because Trudeau already cucked himself before the Don.

A. Russia would stop you, as both of our countries are currently fighting over control of the north pole.

B. We have provinces 1/2 the size of your Israeli puppet state dedicated to growing food. You really are cucked morons.

>56k thousand
You seem upset

>leafs love soy
Is that why you're so low test?

Learn how to read faggots, you literally left them to communism because of your casualties and your cucked populace complaining about the war. I couldn't care less, but being a butthurt burger and denying the fact you napalmed children will get you nowhere.

Yeah, because a lot of those people were "white".

I think its because we share a border with people that elected a literal nigger as president.

Where has crying about dead gooks on a Venezuelan hang gliding forum gotten you?

>Obama is half nigger
>Trudeau is half Castro
What's the difference?

Russia want6s your clay. You're not winning this argument.

Your "provinces" are impassable wastelands, and you couldn't move enough to do -SHIT- for your population.

You might as well say :"WE'D EAT PINE NUTS!!!"

Trudeau didn't even say anything smart. The closest he got was "things can be particle and wave at the same time".

spiegel.de/international/germany/angela-merkel-s-anti-trump-alliance-crumbling-ahead-of-g-20-a-1151439.html

But by Tuesday evening, things had changed. At 8 p.m., Merkel called Trudeau to talk about how to proceed following Trump's announced withdrawal from the Paris climate agreement. To her surprise, the Canadian prime minister was no longer on the attack. He had switched to appeasement instead.

reuters.com/article/us-germany-mexico-idUSKBN19106G

filename related

>craving validation vs talking so an audience can understand

>Trudeau got schlonged

>the burger believes that bs

I bet you believe you was kangs too huh?

Again, proving my point that you're a retard. Wastelands? Why are you resorting to lying? Have the jewish trick rubbed off on you Tyrone?

I already proved to you that we have enough food, and I already proved to you we have the lands, and you just bullshit about it being a "wasteland". Even in Saskatchewan in the areas were farmers grow wheat is bigger than most of your states.

I'd rather eat pine nuts than jewish dick

Just dont open your flood gates of millions of niggers and we wont have a problem.

Wait, you really think Trudeau isn't Castro's kid? This is an 18+ board. Reported.

>I already proved

You NEVER did. Russia wouldn't save you, your Arctic waterways/islands wouldn't save you, and overland trucks wouldn't save you. Your pine nuts wouldn't save you.

All you have proven is that you have no CONCEPT of how much you depend on America being a nice neighbor.

Well, since Trudeau completely caved, I don't have a legitimate complaint.

You can actually hear an audience member laughing when he says that. They know its horseshit.